Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is anyone else having the issue where pregnancy will randomly just disappear after sex?
Bump, she just randomly loses it even standing around. I could have missed something because I derped and played 20 min jap cause I didn't see the language select in bottom right.

patangpatang

Nov 13, 2017
Bump, she just randomly loses it even standing around. I could have missed something because I derped and played 20 min jap cause I didn't see the language select in bottom right.
Apparently there is an "abortion percentage" in the Pregnancy .ini file.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Saw the game and though "Oh looks like an interesting game"" then look through pages" Dang this games has a lot of problems". Also I just want to say the summery killed it for me" a rebellion broke out " surprise surprise a rebellion broke out what else is new. :p

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
sure sure "updated" that only changed 1 menu thing and didn't change anything else, infact with M+K the rebastard edition is even more broken as parry doesn't even work for some people and thats one top of all the other issues the PC version had its no wonder there is 9000 mods trying to address various bugs or to properly implement mouse and keyboard
Because an entirely new multiplayer system/dedicated servers, PVP changes, expanded graphics options, and new bonfires are just a button on the menu.

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
Fallen Princess indeed..I accidentally walked off the map and now I'm perpetually falling..even if I restart the game it just loads with her in the abyss~

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Honestly if there were more text/context/story to go along and more control of what's going on it'll be pretty serviceable. Right now you might as well just use the gallery cave because anything related to the pregnancy and questing is very basic.

Good scenes though.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Ok you have right the uncensor make the save system broken :/

So stay away from the one who apparently destroyed some data because of the bucket and there was also old game

So stay away from the broken decensor !!!
Thats not true, it works well for me.

Reactions: Froschkönig27

Gourlack

Mar 13, 2019
Found a fix...
Setting the clock to japan format, the game stops crashing and saving works.
Be careful, if you start the saved game in normal time format, the save system broken.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Found a fix...
Setting the clock to japan format, the game stops crashing and saving works.
Be careful, if you start the saved game in normal time format, the save system broken.
I use the japanese emulator,its a better solution to me

matazzz

May 29, 2017
for the game to work correctly, you need to run the game with administrator rights in Japanese (I use this emulator. He's the best ( not thank );););)

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
1595496754568.png
so where do i go from here to delete the decensor ?

i just cant play it crashes instantly. NOTHING works and i am getting really angry at this :/

Last edited:

Spectrons

Mar 15, 2018
for the game to work correctly, you need to run the game with administrator rights in Japanese (I use this emulator. He's the best ( not thank );););)
It's actually helped me. Saves working now.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Visually, it looks "cute" - even considering the situations.
Thanks for sharing.

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Where the heck does this game save its data on Windows 10?

Tried the decencor but it broke the game so I need to remove any autosave data to make it work.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Thank you but I give up. When I start it at first everything is ok, everything works and I can complete several quests. If I go back to title and try to play again the character appears in the void, sometimes naked, sometimes dressed, with suddenly over 1000 gold. If I go back to desktop and run it again it just crashes. I delete my save and it works again until I close it.
Using that locale emulator someone posted just in case it's my setup crashes it if regular, if with admin rights then my antivirus puts the game exe file into the quarantine chest claiming it's trying to connect to financetime.pro

It's actually the first game here that gave me so much trouble so if it's works for you, fine, but for me it's not worth all the effort and the crashes, sorry.

About the game itself somehow she got pregnant several times but she never gave birth. I read there is some abortion rate so probably she just had a miscarriage everytime. Fighting is never an option, not even against monsters: they will always hit you a couple times and pin you down and rape you. The best way to get through the game I found was just selling yourself to repair the armor, sleep in random places always continuing to sleep to recover health instead of losing it and trying to avoid certain characters since if you find a robber he'll take all of your money. No idea if there is a way to avoid it. Don't bother paying to stay at the inn, you'll be raped anyway.
I couldn't find a way to complete the quest about finding a guy stealing in the village, probably it was that robber but I had another quest running by then and couldn't find him again.
Beware that selling yourself won't always work and you'll be raped anyway. The fact that dialogs won't change regardless you are doing it willingly is a bit disappointing though.

Reactions: lllmagnificentlll
2.80 star(s) 21 Votes