Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly, the H-scenes are great, but pardon me for being harsh, the game itself is shit.

Game play is really bad.
The Camera is fixed which you wouldn’t expect on 3D game making navigation feel somehow irritating.
Sex Scene is pretty much forced 100% of the time.
You can pretty much get robbed of all your money cause you are forced down without a chance of fighting back.
F guards wouldn’t even help you even if you are being raped in their presence, useless fools xD (This one Is a joke, and so is the game)
Running away is pretty much non-existent cause you will get raped either way almost 100% of the time.

This is basically just a rape fest and the “game” part is more like a decoration coz you are most likely fucked every time than doing something else. Yeah, everything that moves will probably fuck you, everything and everyone you interact to will fuck you,

Where the heck does this game save its data on Windows 10?

Tried the decencor but it broke the game so I need to remove any autosave data to make it work.
It’s in the appdata folder, search google for how to access it.

Last edited:

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Japan. Masters of good ideas but terrible executions.
Its so sad to see so many games with potential but they end up being just Cg galleries because everythin else is just bland.

Dec 4, 2018
So what do I do if I want to start a new game? Do i have to delete files or something because the game autosaves where i left off? If it's in appdata whats the file's name because I don't see any file in particular that looks like it could be the game's save files?

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Well.... tried to do a Virgin run on this game. Almost seemed impossible since the last 3 quests require you to sleep with someone or get r*ped. neat trick to retain it for so long was to exit out of the game as soon as the sex scene start. Hardly matters anymore.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Well.... tried to do a Virgin run on this game. Almost seemed impossible since the last 3 quests require you to sleep with someone or get r*ped. neat trick to retain it for so long was to exit out of the game as soon as the sex scene start. Hardly matters anymore.
Poorly, I like it when the game gives me a choice, even if I don't want to use it - after all, there are "interactive" games.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah, no, there's basically no reason to "play" this "game". There is no 'game' here. This is someone's first unity project complete with untextured assets ripped from the Unity store. I'm guessing this is someone's patreon scam.
Just go to the cave and watch the gallery.

Last edited:

ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
For all the people who are complaining about the uncensored, is a good idea learn a little about hentai games that have japanese language. If you dont have your windows compatible with japanese, you need use an japanese locale emulator for play hentai japanese games, like Legui, ntleas, or other. Is easy complain and say any shit to the dev that make the uncensor for free. All here dont pay anything for play the games, but all think have the right for complaint about any shit without read anything about hentai games requirements. Fucking lazy people.
On the other hand, the game is really bad. Have potential for be a good game, but need a lot of work. Great idea, but bad development.

Reactions: funog1

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
anyone know where the priest's private room is?
Answer: you have to run your HP bar to zero (cannot get arrested). The priest will nurse you in his private room, but will also follow up with a r*pe. That is the private room quest.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Okay, I'm going to have to give this one a pass. The forced perspective and the inability to run turns me off too much.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes