Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

jackslate

Feb 10, 2019
Worked fine until I put in the uncensor patch, when it started randomly crashing... Deleting the save files didn't help. Guess someone should make a new one or something.

EDIT: My version is the 1.1 one, not sure if that matters.

Last edited:

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
I ported the uncensor for game v1.0 to v1.21
Works only for game version 1.21.
Tried it and all I get is white screen with bunch of japanese letters after skipping the intro. Changing language to enlglish makes the title go white. Unless main page version isn't 1.21 but it does say final

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Is there any way to make her not so dang dirty and covered with mud and bruises during the H-scenes? I assume there's no corruption either? I can't fap if she's just gonna cry in agony and beg for mercy the whole time. I guess this is more for those who have a fetish where the woman is in an absolutely miserable state.

oprsed

Jul 27, 2020
It seems some people still cant get uncensored version to work.
This is summary what to do (game v1.1 2020.07.22):
1. Download uncen patch From here
Copy resources.assets file here
Code:
[3D, RPG] [mico] Fallen Princess Knight\FallenPrincessKnight.app\FallenPrincessKnight_Data\
2. Download zip package and install it by running LEInstaller.exe.
3. Go to your game folder right click FallenPrincessKnight.exe Locale Emulator - Run in Japanese (Admin)
4. Enjoy your fap

Reminder!
Always use Locale Emulator to avoid any in-game bugs.
Uncensored version works only on fresh start. If u try to run game with your previous save file it will simply crash.

To delete your old save file
Code:
C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\LocalLow\mico
And remove FallenPrincessKnight folder

Reactions: Frabatz

ghhgghhg

May 9, 2017
There is no uncensored patch for version 1.1. The patch you linked to is for 1.0, if you use it for 1.1 it will eventually cause a crash during gameplay. There is also a patch for 1.21, but it won't work with 1.1, either.

oprsed

Jul 27, 2020
There is no uncensored patch for version 1.1. The patch you linked to is for 1.0, if you use it for 1.1 it will eventually cause a crash during gameplay. There is also a patch for 1.21, but it won't work with 1.1, either.
What are you talking about dude. 3 hours in no crashes or bugs. Runs without any problem and everything is uncensored.

Terta

Feb 12, 2020
I guess the title is definitely a hint but how much does pregnancy/birthing play a role in the game? Would a fan of rape/corruption but someone who dislikes pregnancy/birthing scenes be able to navigate this game nicely? Or is it pretty much all pregnancy/birthing?
there is an option to turn it off problem is its all they fucking mention in the subtitles it is a tad cringy if you're not into it like me or if you have a problem looking away from it. but the scenes are ok i guess.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Did anyone managed to get her pregnant ? For some reasons she's not getting pregnant anytime in my game, everything is good in the options too
Ovulating and recieving a creampie might lead to fertilization ... the fertilized ovum might be implanted to the uterus ... the implanted ovum might develop to a fetus ... it seems to be pure luck so far ...
Once she carries the fetus in her belly, all you have to do is keep her warm and healthy ... about 5-10 minutes later she´ll pop out the brat at the church ...

why when the mc gets pregnant and then raped the fetus disappears ????
If the pregnat princess experiences heavy damage (health < 25%, rough/brutal sex, rape), it´s like an abortion ...
===> adios embryo

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
no idea why but for some reason this game doesnt even start. i get a brown-greenish window for 3 sec and then it instantly closes.

redownloaded, unpacked again, restarted pc etc nothing helps. im really confused

edit: ok i found the problem. its the savedata. if i delete it the game works again. however, if i restart he game it crashes again. so every time i wanna play this game i need to delete the save file. which is kinda stupid? lol

so i need to play through this game in one go i guess.
still, hope there is some fix for this or something. i dont know what it is. checked windows defender, it doesnt block anything. so no idea why the game wont load if it finds a save file.
How do I solve this problem?
View attachment 745361
Are there any solutions to that problem ?
Having to delete the save-file whenever I want to play with the princess is really annoying ...

Locale Emulator
I do not think, this will work ... I am on Win7/64 with Japanese localization ... more than 1.000 games and RPGM-Apps are running fine for me ... no matter if English, German, Japanese or Chinese ...
Anyone has a clue to a solution?

Reactions: Beats9821

Hakkix

Jul 30, 2020
Guys how do i get her barefeet, like in that one preview picture? I think i did all the H-Scenes so i was wondering if i missed out on something maybe.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes