Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to win a battle? The first quest is telling me to go kill some goblins, but every time I fight I get hit once then the enemy immediately pushes me down and rapes me and I lose the fight. This happens EVERY time even when I have full health and armor.

PassAlong

Jan 9, 2020
Is there a way to win a battle? The first quest is telling me to go kill some goblins, but every time I fight I get hit once then the enemy immediately pushes me down and rapes me and I lose the fight. This happens EVERY time even when I have full health and armor.
Honestly, it has to do with luck. Managed to get lucky with just one battle when Princess managed to get in a 2nd hit on the Goblins. Just hope that the enemy doesn't push you down and end the battle from there.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
no idea why but for some reason this game doesnt even start. i get a brown-greenish window for 3 sec and then it instantly closes.

redownloaded, unpacked again, restarted pc etc nothing helps. im really confused

edit: ok i found the problem. its the savedata. if i delete it the game works again. however, if i restart he game it crashes again. so every time i wanna play this game i need to delete the save file. which is kinda stupid? lol

so i need to play through this game in one go i guess.
still, hope there is some fix for this or something. i dont know what it is. checked windows defender, it doesnt block anything. so no idea why the game wont load if it finds a save file.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
"One day, a rebellion broke out and the Royal capital fell due to the heavy taxes and exploitation by the Royal Family.
Anastia was able to escape successfully, but not before being cursed by a rebel wizard."

love the political context in this one

Reactions: BaronBorte

Tuti39

Apr 25, 2018
Did anyone managed to get her pregnant ? For some reasons she's not getting pregnant anytime in my game, everything is good in the options too

Nux

Jun 14, 2017
is there an uncensored patch?
If you scroll down on Page 1 you find an uncensor patch.
But you have to apply it before starting the game the first time. If you already started it, you have to delete your savegame in \AppData\LocalLow\mico\FallenPrincessKnight

Reactions: Zippix

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
Honestly, it has to do with luck. Managed to get lucky with just one battle when Princess managed to get in a 2nd hit on the Goblins. Just hope that the enemy doesn't push you down and end the battle from there.
Thanks, I finally got a win after a few more tries, but it seems ridiculously stupid for a game to give all enemies a chance of instantly defeating you and making battles COMPLETELY rely on luck.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes