Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
It crash for me if i don't use locale emulator and administrator mode.
If I start only one time without it, the save data is corrupted.

save data to delete: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\mico\FallenPrincessKnight

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Found a fix...
Setting the clock to japan format, the game stops crashing and saving works.
Be careful, if you start the saved game in normal time format, the save system broken.
I don´t know why ... but this works for real ... guess it´s about the way the timestamp is stored in the save-file ...

THX buddy (y)

Reactions: Beats9821

AwsumO

Jan 28, 2018
With all the save game issues I can't believe noone has uploaded a full save yet, where is our hero? (Is there a gallery?)

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
If you find a cave in the back of the village (it's to the left of the church), you can view the entire gallery

Quite frankly, this is practically the only reason to even boot up this game since it's VERY badly done.

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
The pregnancy part of the game is either bugged or it is so realistic that it also simulates miscarriages.

Menstruation during gestation. What?

Reactions: srg91

him13

Feb 11, 2019
The application “FallenPrincessKnight” can’t be opened.

I am having this problem anyone know why by the way I am on a mac os x high serria

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
For everyone having trouble getting this game started and REstarted on Windows

First:

Download the archive from your trusted source and extract to your destined folder ...

Second:
Set your system to Japanese localization or start the game through i.e. Locale Emulator and simulate such setting ...
This will let you play the game ONCE from scratch ...

Third A:
If you want to REplay the game, you have to delete the autosave ... c:\user\*****\AppData\LocalLow\mico\FallenPrincessKnight\ ...
"AppData" is a hidden folder ... so make sure, you have the proper options set ...
This will let you play the game ONCE more from scratch ...

Third B:
If you want to REplay the game, you have to delete the autosave ... c:\user\*****\AppData\LocalLow\mico\FallenPrincessKnight\ ...
"AppData" is a hidden folder ... so make sure, you have the proper options set ...
Now set your system to Japanese time-format ...
This will let you ALWAYS play the game AND use the autosave ... no more start from scratch ...

Important:
The clock must be set to Japanese BEFORE there is a save at c:\user\*****\AppData\LocalLow\mico\FallenPrincessKnight\ and BEFORE you want to resume a playthrough ...

Reactions: alasad

especially08

Dec 15, 2018
How the hell do you get out of jail?

Edit : Found it. You have to give a birth to get out..

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
How the hell do you get out of jail?

Edit : Found it. You have to give a birth to get out..
If you look closely ... there are no bars beside the prisoner ...

Keep close to the bars and sneak past the inmate ... then walk up to the jailer ...
Pay your bail in gold ... or with your body ... then you´re free ...

*ninjaed* :rolleyes:

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
The pregnancy part of the game is either bugged or it is so realistic that it also simulates miscarriages.

Menstruation during gestation. What?
The latter, there's a fertilisation chance, an implantation chance and a miscarriage chance due to sex

BiguniTik

Jun 16, 2019
Why there is a "Completed" tag? This looks like a Demo, but not a game. So many bugs and very stupid moving control.
It's impossible to save your virginity, every minute you will be fucked and you cannot do anything against it. Wanna buy a Bread in the shop? Get fucked. Wanna sleep? Get fucked. Wanna stay a bit and rest? Get fucked. Everyone is approaching you all the time and once you were caught you have 0.0001% to escape or fight and loose and get into the jail or be fucked over again.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and Kiniho

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
Just browsing normally…

*sees this*

Awaken my Erection!

edit: I had never got a crash or problem with the game. Even after installing the uncen patch (which I placed the extracted zip content on the right folder, the one with "_data" and not in "resource/data"

no problem with the save nor recontinuing the save nor restarting from the intro, Changing the system language to japanese and timezone will surely help but I never did that but still no problem. (my laptop specs: 8 GB ram, nvidia mx130, intel 5 10th gen, windows 10)

Content is certainly lacking but I played quite a few games that really has gamebreaking bugs. The nsfw animation is good and voiced as well, so I can say this is a bit higher than those ones.

edit 2: it was cofusing how she could have a child, you can have lot's of partners. But if you do so much your character will mens (or will trigger it much more often). So do a few maybe 5/6 max and wait besides the guard on the bridge or an area below the left side of the bridge to the side of the food shop. Since npcs rarely pathfind there.

Kinda weird having a child already but having mens, but eh.

Last edited:

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
I also tried to remove the mosaic, but it not work.
Can you tell me how do you do that?
Unlit Mosaic?
AssetBundleExtractor -> open resources.assets -> dump both Mosaic -> edit -> import -> save -> ready
I have added edited files to compare.

Reuben7227

Mar 15, 2018
somehow i cannot open the file as this just keep popping out even after reinstall. anyone know how to get it running?

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes