Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Ok i have found it why This game works only i guess for MAC/OS and i have windows 10 so it dont work for me
Win 10 here, definitely works on it, unless there are things i simply don't know i can't do or don't work. But i got it from sukebei.nyaa, so i don't know about the one uploaded here.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Win 10 here, definitely works on it, unless there are things i simply don't know i can't do or don't work. But i got it from sukebei.nyaa, so i don't know about the one uploaded here.
First as i install the game and run it i could see the people and so in game but i couldnt move with the character no matter if i pres WASD or glick and drag with the mouse. After that i go out from the game and restart it again but now i became only a simple golden background with out any words on it and then a error message and got kicked out from the game idk why it not more works

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Game works pretty much flawlessly for me, other than it being kind of a mess. I do like what's in it scene-wise at least. My biggest issue is that I'm just perpetually wandering the map trying to figure out how to do quests. So far I've received two quests, one for a stolen necklace and one for checking in on a prisoner, but I can't find neither the necklace or the prison, so yeah. Kind of stuck.

Edit: alright, found the prison. You of course have to be imprisoned yourself first by just stealing and getting raped over and over again because of it, until the RNG eventually decides that you should be thrown in jail. Do the guy in the cell and bam, quest done.

Last edited:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
It's an ok "game" just wish this was a proper PC version and be able to look around and...RUN/Sprint whatever

Love the X-ray view tho

Also wish doing quests would unlock more...Scenes..but gave up since it seems it only gives gold :/

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
im currently stuck in an endless rape cycle. how do you restart? ive even gone as far as to redownload the entire game and it just sets me into the same cycle

croPath

May 10, 2017
uncen works fine for me i only put it into the data folder before i even started the game

iammaverick

Jun 11, 2017
First as i install the game and run it i could see the people and so in game but i couldnt move with the character no matter if i pres WASD or glick and drag with the mouse. After that i go out from the game and restart it again but now i became only a simple golden background with out any words on it and then a error message and got kicked out from the game idk why it not more works
same here

iammaverick

Jun 11, 2017
Maybe because of the auto saves?

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I guess the title is definitely a hint but how much does pregnancy/birthing play a role in the game? Would a fan of rape/corruption but someone who dislikes pregnancy/birthing scenes be able to navigate this game nicely? Or is it pretty much all pregnancy/birthing?

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes