VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Good start. If it was me I would have left the next day at 6:00am and end the entire trip. Also, I have the feeling that Annie and the other slut planned everything. And no, to forgive cheating is not an option for me, never was, never will.
So you think Annie made up the entire trip. Planted his ex on side of road ahead of time and told her to wait there, for what purpose???

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So you think Annie made up the entire trip. Planted his ex on side of road ahead of time and told her to wait there, for what purpose???
So he can forgive her and move on? I don't know mate, I guess I don't believe in coincidences ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any news on this one? Hope the dev and his mum are okay. Honestly if this isn't marked "on hold" soon I am going to start worrying that it will be "aboned".

Perhaps Boketto can let the game go for awhile and come back to it eventually. Real life always trumps everything else.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
From Patreon
Hey everyone,

Life seems to be getting a bit more hectic in some ways. We got the biopsy results from my mom's surgery and she has early stage 3 colon cancer, therefore chemotherapy is needed. she was supposed to see her oncologist this week (the person who tells you how much chemotherapy you're going to need), but they pushed it to next week. Gotta love the healthcare system here. I'm not sure how my mom is processing all this mentally, but physically she seems to be doing fine. She recovered from surgery pretty quickly, although I'm sure the removal of her colon is going to permanently affect her daily functioning to some degree.

Besides her I may have to start doing some classes again for school. I was actually going back to school before covid hit but then left again once it took over. I'll probably do them online so it doesn't interfere with development too much.

Then there's the mental aspect to all of this, which is, I'm doing okay. As always. I've had moments of shutting down, but in hindsight I believe in myself and that everything will work out. Life is always going to throw dogshit at you, so you might as well deal with it and learn from it. The other options have far worse consequences.
In terms of what I did for Fallen Roads, I think you can guess. Barely anything. I had a week where i was pumping out like 30 renders a day, which was great. But that quickly fizzled out due to real life issues and the mental toll I had to deal with. However, there is some good news, which is that I may have gotten access to a render rig that I will hopefully fully be synced up with soon. If this works out, I can make better looking renders and won't be limited by hardware. I can let loose on my artistic expression. It's honestly kinda exciting to think about.

I'm going to turn on Patreon income for September because I think I will get a lot done this month. I think the fact I finally have access to a new rig, it will help a lot in keeping me going at a quicker a pace. I still will have a lot of real shit to deal with but I seriously just want this second chapter to be done with so you can all experience it. I still have something interesting I need to tell you guys, which I mentioned last month. But it will have to wait till chapter 2 is out.

Until next month guys. Fingers crossed the next update is me telling you chapter 2 is done. Thank you for the well wishes and for still supporting me. I am eternally grateful. Take care.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn, there's so many games here I almost never check on specific titles for updates but this one has been a while so figured I would, didn't expect to get all up in my feels.. Yusuf69 I too have had family members lost to the big C. Please take all the time you need, don't feel the need to rush or do any more than you can handle, mentally or emotionally. Wish you and your family nothing but the best and may your mom win the battle!!

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Just finished the first chapter, damn what a cliffhanger. Really good start by the way. MC has his issues but is not a mourning bitch, so pretty good in my book.

snofire7011

May 17, 2021
Great start to Chapter 1 and the renders look good as well. Really like where the story is going with this and the real life choices. Do you sink or swim...following

Feb 1, 2021
when could we expect the update here? please don`t judge, got a whole lot of other subscriptions like netflix spotify and stuff. waited a long time for this update to come out and i`m not alone. really do appreciate all the hard work, wish i could do a vn like this one by myself. real life problems are of course more important than this game but i knew yusuf would pull through, so i`m just exited to play chapter 2, cause the first release was amazing. definitely one of my favourites.

Reactions: Quinn-of-hearts
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes