VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
So I don't know how far I'm into the game, there's 3 of them in the car now but is the cheating gf one of the 2 main LIs and we can't avoid her?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So I don't know how far I'm into the game, there's 3 of them in the car now but is the cheating gf one of the 2 main LIs and we can't avoid her?
I honestly don't mind if she's with just as long as we have an option to not be "nice" to her lol,dont wanna be forced to be her buddy.. Plus I think it would be nice if MC starts a relationship with the other Li and the ex is there to witness him being happy with the new girl.. Or better yet, imagine getting back with the ex just to cheat on her with the other Li, now that would be funny lol

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
So what happened to the cheater?
Is she still there?
I don't really know why I played this even though I said it's not for me but from what I got from this update she didn't cheat on MC, she got raped I think? And btw it's still not for me, the dev said that it's supposed to be realistic story but there's so much "convenient" stuff happening and the way characters act around each other just doesn't sit right with me so it doesn't really feel realistic at all to me. But whatever, just not for me, who cares tbh...
Read what I said, and no, you can't just ditch her.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Or better yet, imagine getting back with the ex just to cheat on her with the other Li, now that would be funny lol
Not only funny, but it would be awesome xD

I don't really know why I played this even though I said it's not for me but from what I got from this update she didn't cheat on MC, she got raped I think? And btw it's still not for me, the dev said that it's supposed to be realistic story but there's so much "convenient" stuff happening and the way characters act around each other just doesn't sit right with me so it doesn't really feel realistic at all to me. But whatever, just not for me, who cares tbh...
And as i remember, previously she also lied to the MC..
About rape, no comments about this..

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah no we are stuck with the cheating lady

Shame really wish there was a option to kick her to the curb then it be a great game :ROFLMAO:

Lets hope we can atleast avoid the cheating lady and focuss our attention to the other Li

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

the game is going a road i not expected ...
qte´s ? .....
mc is going to be "yes-sayer" - no choice for that jogging and church thing
or talk to ava or not
(oh and the "friend" is way to commanding over the mc - atleast my opinion)

i liked it much - was very tempting but now - i think i drop it
and should be really tagged as KN now

anyways - thanks for the update Yusuf69 (hope you better now )

Last edited:

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
About rape, no comments about this..
It's not shown, just implied. Thex kiss cause she thinks it's MC, then she realizes it's not so she tells him off, she falls asleep and he goes downstairs, gets drunk, comes upstairs again and this is shown, plus she cries a lot so I think it's pretty obvious what happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also what this guy said is super true I think
I'M NOT SAYING IT WAS HER FAULT, but there were plenty of opportunities to prevent what happened to her I think.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It's not shown, just implied. Thex kiss cause she thinks it's MC, then she realizes it's not so she tells him off, she falls asleep and he goes downstairs, gets drunk, comes upstairs again and this is shown, plus she cries a lot so I think it's pretty obvious what happened.
Also what this guy said is super true I think
If it's true by any minuscule of a chance then fuck this. Update the fucking tag before you update the fucking game. Shit man, fucking more disappointed than furious right now.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Subject might be too heavy to me since im in my early adult life, this chapter alone broke me and leaving me in a huge dillema whether to continue or not. I don't know what to do with her anymore, what i think i feel is i could give her a blank canvas? and then give her another chance even though at the moment i still have 0 intention on dating her.

Even though she disregard our order she had no way of knowing something this bad would happen. my conclusion so far is that i still don't want to date her but god damn i atleast want to make her ok and safe.
(just my little thought after playing, she is definitely not completely innocent but i feel inhuman if i don't feel bad about that.)

Reactions: HornyTranschicken

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
So all those backlash did work and Ava being one of two li's in game so she will have majority of the screen time and wanted people to like her but it was obvious there's no way of redemption from that scenario for her if she cheated on him instead dev made it look like rape. So it looks like mc is going to be on a long journey of guilt trip for not preventing it. I would have preferred being cheated on (even though i hate it) than getting someone raped, that shit shouldn't happen.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes