VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

TheYoungBuck

Oct 10, 2021
You guys realize Dick was never a part of beating up MC, right? I didn't see him at the courtyard. MC only spoke to Bryce. So, there could've been a disconnect Annie had regarding Dick, maybe being unaware of Dick's connection to Bryce.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I had forgotten this title in the eight months since I played the initial release. Legit skipped over it when I saw the posting and only found it after someone liked a comment of mine and this made me read what I had written only to realize that I had been waiting for this update even though I had forgotten. Anyway, time to see if the dev can keep up the quality that was in the first release and here is hoping it does.
the quality of renders/animations/writing is still top
only that story of ava ...

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
This is one game that should be tagged as NTR, imho. A main plot point of the story is of the MC being upset because he thought his girlfriend cheated on him.
He "thought" she cheated on him. Do you know how many games would get a crazy amount of tags because the MC thought this and that happened? It would be more chaos than it already is on this site. NTR is about knowing that the person cheated and then get upset/jealous over it. NTR haters hate the tag so much. But at least make sure that NTR really is in the game before tagging it.

Reactions: Raife and m4pII

albul

Jun 8, 2017
He "thought" she cheated on him. Do you know how many games would get a crazy amount of tags because the MC thought this and that happened? It would be more chaos than it already is on this site. NTR is about knowing that the person cheated and then get upset/jealous over it. NTR haters hate the tag so much. But at least make sure that NTR really is in the game before tagging it.
I don't care one way or the other in this instance, but if you apply your logic, shouldn't the rape tag also be removed? Ava only "says" she was raped, it's not shown, and only assumed (like the cheating was assumed previously).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
As some here can tell you, I think the NTR tag is way overused in these games. But here, I think it fits. The MC was clearly upset over his girlfriend's involvement with another guy (regardless of circumstances). The Dev wanted you to feel the MC's pain.
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

TheYoungBuck

Oct 10, 2021
I'm coming to the conclusion that most people here take AVNs too personally, and cannot think critically about certain things. Probably has to with most of the fap fests on here. When a dev tries to do anything that's beyond the norm of erotic visual novels, and goes for a more serious approach, people don't like to look at things objectively. There seems to be quite a lot of interesting little pieces of information we're presented in these past two chapters, and yet I barely see anyone talking about it. Unfortunate.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm coming to the conclusion that most people here take AVNs too personally, and cannot think critically about certain things. Probably has to with most of the fap fests on here. When a dev tries to do anything that's beyond the norm of erotic visual novels, and goes for a more serious approach, people don't like to look at things objectively. There seems to be quite a lot of interesting little pieces of information we're presented in these past two chapters, and yet I barely see anyone talking about it. Unfortunate.
Yes, facepalm emoticons and ad hominem responses are quite common on this site. :)

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Yes, facepalm emoticons and ad hominem responses are quite common on this site. :)
And NTR fans hanging around in non NTR thread and hoping there will be some of it in the future :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . I seem to remember you do that a lot too funny hence getting large number of facepalms and your philosophy over it . Hence your obsession to add NTR tag to the game so the game turn into NTR game as many would ignore game with NTR tag , even now it is unclear what had happened , yes the story is inconsistent with cheating and rape . I hope dev clears the plot holes in the next chapter , if not well good luck to the dev .

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I don't care one way or the other in this instance, but if you apply your logic, shouldn't the rape tag also be removed? Ava only "says" she was raped, it's not shown, and only assumed (like the cheating was assumed previously).
How exactly can you say that you don't care? When you seem to care enough to say the game should definitely have NTR when you yourself don't know if she cheated or not. If the LI claimed she was raped, then no the rape tag can't be removed. What the LI didn't do is say she cheated. I haven't played the game nor will I, but from my understanding of what you say, she said she was raped. If that's the case then the rape tag stays on. Because the MC doesn't know what happened other than what she said. To add certain tags that you very well know is gonna cause endless conflict because certain people can't differ from fiction and reality. I say you should look at the bigger picture before just casting an opinion like that.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
the quality of renders/animations/writing is still top
only that story of ava ...
True,the Ava mishap was a big blow to a game that was perfect after the 1st release. There are still many good things about this game so I don't really see a reason to act like this game is terrible as a whole,especially since there are so many shit ones that got more support than this. I'm definitely not planning on stopping playing this,at least will wait for the next update. Even if Ava storyline will not be cleared up/fixed there is still more to this game than her.

TheYoungBuck

Oct 10, 2021
View attachment 1445835

Yeah .. sure enough she musta been all over the asshole
who won the lottery, but not MC, MC is just a pity case 4 her.

You gotta be slow or really down to call her interested.​
I find it funny watching you take random quotes from the game in order to make it fit your narrative. You must really be in your feels, eh?

Even though Annie left him after being abused, you still think she'd go back...what a weird way to think.

My initial thought was because she had personal issues to deal with that we have yet to hear about. Which makes more sense, with what we've been shown.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes