VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
As some here can tell you, I think the NTR tag is way overused in these games. But here, I think it fits. The MC was clearly upset over his girlfriend's involvement with another guy (regardless of circumstances). The Dev wanted you to feel the MC's pain.
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

I see your point. I just personally feel, if NTR isn't gonna be a theme in this game. Tagging it as such is just gonna cause dumb conflict. To your point though, I must say this. NTR while true that the romantic interest is to be involved with someone else. The intent there is to be sexual. Which nobody seems to know if that's the case. Either she cheated or got raped. Now if you wanna disagree with that logic that's fine. But keep in mind by disagreeing with me, it would mean 90% of the games here on this site have NTR. Because if all it takes is for your LI(love interest) to hang out with another guy that she might consider a friend or hell even family. If MC gets has his jealous thoughts over that. That's most of the games here getting the NTR tag.

Reactions: Raife

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I find it funny watching you take random quotes from the game in order to make it fit your narrative. You must really be in your feels, eh?

Even though Annie left him after being abused, you still think she'd go back...what a weird way to think.

My initial thought was because she had personal issues to deal with that we have yet to hear about. Which makes more sense, with what we've been shown.

I find it hilarious your arguing with Canto of all people

Topper420

Nov 4, 2019
Another thing that seems to be glossed over, Ava was experienced taking drugs. It isn't like she was some girl new to partying that got roofied. The story makes it clear she'd been taking drugs since she was like 13, off and on at the least. When the molly started coming on she should have recognized the feeling. So we have a girl surrounded by "friends," one of which slipped her molly against her will and she decided that's a great place to take a nap.

There's a level of suspension of disbelief that Ava hasn't earned for her story to be believable. It's just as feasible that when Bryce stripped down, climbed on the bed, shook Ava and said "Hey, it's me Bryce, lets fuck" and she did. Only after getting caught and her life going to shit did it become rape.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
And NTR fans hanging around in non NTR thread and hoping there will be some of it in the future :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . I seem to remember you do that a lot too funny hence getting large number of facepalms and your philosophy over it . Hence your obsession to add NTR tag to the game so the game turn into NTR game as many would ignore game with NTR tag , even now it is unclear what had happened , yes the story is inconsistent with cheating and rape . I hope dev clears the plot holes in the next chapter , if not well good luck to the dev .
Perhaps you can show me where I hung out in non-tagged games and demanded it be added. I'll wait. :)
I pointed out this site's definition of what NTR is and why I think it should be added here. You didn't address that - hence my point.
Most of my comments in other posts are against adding that tag and I give reasons why I think that.

Hoping things will be added or wishing things weren't added are pretty standard in the comments. The difference is in the attitude that goes with it.

In this game, I already think the NTR is there and is a big part in setting up the rest of the game. I don't expect to see any more of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cena2001

TheYoungBuck

Oct 10, 2021
Another thing that seems to be glossed over, Ava was experienced taking drugs. It isn't like she was some girl new to partying that got roofied. The story makes it clear she'd been taking drugs since she was like 13, off and on at the least. When the molly started coming on she should have recognized the feeling. So we have a girl surrounded by "friends," one of which slipped her molly against her will and she decided that's a great place to take a nap.

There's a level of suspension of disbelief that Ava hasn't earned for her story to be believable. It's just as feasible that when Bryce stripped down, climbed on the bed, shook Ava and said "Hey, it's me Bryce, lets fuck" and she did. Only after getting caught and her life going to shit did it become rape.
Yeah, true. But molly could be one of those things she never really touched. There's a lot of room for assumptions, and a lot of room that's left for interpretation.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I see your point. I just personally feel, if NTR isn't gonna be a theme in this game. Tagging it as such is just gonna cause dumb conflict. To your point though, I must say this. NTR while true that the romantic interest is to be involved with someone else. The intent there is to be sexual. Which nobody seems to know if that's the case. Either she cheated or got raped. Now if you wanna disagree with that logic that's fine. But keep in mind by disagreeing with me, it would mean 90% of the games here on this site have NTR. Because if all it takes is for your LI(love interest) to hang out with another guy that she might consider a friend or hell even family. If MC gets has his jealous thoughts over that. That's most of the games here getting the NTR tag.
FYI - I will assume she was raped until I find out otherwise because that is what the Dev has presented and I think it makes sense in what the Dev is going for from what he put in his original post.
I already said it earlier but 'll repeat it here:
She rejected him once. If her point was to cheat, why bother rejecting him?
We see him taking off his clothes next to her passed out body. Not like she invited him back into the bed.
To me, the Dev clearly wants you to believe she was raped.

As I said above, I think the NTR is there and is a big part in setting up the rest of the game. I don't expect to see any more of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qoo-Rilla

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They all knew ava was there to fkk bryce, no other girl was touching him, he greted her like his prize.
Everyone wanted to offer the girl that got away to bryce and she just went for it,
no strains, no tears, no nothing .. she was like she just got up from the makeup artist with flawless makeup.
She was everything to MC, yet she went to fool around with her old friends with no intention to come back.
Ava was nekkid, the guy had his nikkers on, her makeup was flawless, she had not a care in the world, he was under the covers, she was uncovered.
Ava only cryed when she saw MC, not before, she was not distressed, she was not unaware.
MC beats the guy and tells ava not to call him anymore.

How is this cool for her to say she does not like Bryce but go sleep with him?
How is it she does not see noone is with Bryce, she is greeted like she was his date for the evening.
Nobody else was there with their boyfriend/girlfriend, Anna was noy with dick, it was all so Bryuce could bag ava.
What does Ava do? She is happy as sunshine up until MC appears.

So .. who is ava”s boyfriend, huh? Sure looks like it was never the MC, everyone else is happy Bryce bagged her.

Who TF says she does not want bryce but grinds on him and goes upstairs with him,
after ALL THE OTHER SKANKS POINT BLANK TOLD HER SHE WAS THE MEAT FOR BRYCE?

Last edited:

Raife

May 16, 2018
I'm generally with you, Boss... it's not clear whether this game deserves an NTR tag. "Rape that felt like NTR to the MC, because the MC did not know the full story..." rather stretches the definition of NTR. I suppose it's technically possible that it could be _both_ rape and NTR -- but I don't think there's a good case for that, at least not yet, based on what we know.

Like you, I am annoyed by the constant, obsessive policing of this kink... which, at its most comical, can involve demands for the NTR tag when a LI is in a room with another guy she finds attractive.

But... Boss -- as I've said before, arguing for a narrow, reasonable (i.e. accurate) definition of NTR in these forums is like Butch & Sundance taking on the entire Bolivian Army... it's just not going to end well.

• Love
Reactions: Theboss3213

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I'm neither here nor there with the subject of NTR... but I gotta ask, and hoping it doesn't cause problems.

Does the "NTR" count if it happened to the MC before we, as the player, take control of the story or narrative?

While this story doesn't have any meaningful choices (or so it appears) up through Chpt2... its not like it "happened on my watch" so to speak, as it was a flash back.

On a different note....

I am kind of seeing why the MC is so fucked up mentally and depressed. He is surrounded by people that constantly shit in his bed. Yeah, yeah, I understand the "we are all flawed" argument, but seriously...

How long can superman hang out with supergirl and be besties if she is dating and getting railed by Lex Luthar?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I'm neither here nor there with the subject of NTR... but I gotta ask, and hoping it doesn't cause problems.

Does the "NTR" count if it happened to the MC before we, as the player, take control of the story or narrative?

While this story doesn't have any meaningful choices (or so it appears) up through Chpt2... its not like it "happened on my watch" so to speak, as it was a flash back.

On a different note....

I am kind of seeing why the MC is so fucked up mentally and depressed. He is surrounded by people that constantly shit in his bed. Yeah, yeah, I understand the "we are all flawed" argument, but seriously...

How long can superman hang out with supergirl and be besties if she is dating and getting railed by Lex Luthar?

These chicks main problem is that they're both Assholes

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes