VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
They all knew ava was there to fkk bryce, no other girl was touching him, he greted her like his prize.
Everyone wanted to offer the girl that got away to bryce and she just went for it,
no strains, no tears, no nothing .. she was like she just got up from the makeup artist with flawless makeup.
She was everything to MC, yet she went to fool around with her old friends with no intention to come back.
Ava was nekkid, the guy had his nikkers on, her makeup was flawless, she had not a care in the world, he was under the covers, she was uncovered.
Ava only cryed when she saw MC, not before, she was not distressed, she was not unaware.
MC beats the guy and tells ava not to call him anymore.

How is this cool for her to say she does not like Bryce but go sleep with him?
How is it she does not see noone is with Bryce, she is greeted like she was his date for the evening.
Nobody else was there with their boyfriend/girlfriend, Anna was noy with dick, it was all so Bryuce could bag ava.
What does Ava do? She is happy as sunshine up until MC appears.

So .. who is ava”s boyfriend, huh? Sure looks like it was never the MC, everyone else is happy Bryce bagged her.

Who TF says she does not want bryce but grinds on him and goes upstairs with him,
after ALL THE OTHER SKANKS POINT BLANK TOLD HER SHE WAS THE MEAT FOR BRYCE?
I find it infinitely funny that some people still defend Ava even after reading the play by play after playing the VN.

As you said, she was going to fuck him even if not on drugs.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I neither here nor their with the subject of NTR... but I gotta ask, and hoping it doesn't cause problems.

Does the "NTR" count if it happened to the MC before we the player, take control of the story or narrative?

While this story doesn't have any meaningful choices (or so it appears) up through Chpt2... its not like it "happened on my watch" so to speak, as it was a flash back.

On a different note....

I am kind of seeing what the MC is so fucked up mentally and depressed. He is surrounded by people that constantly shit in his bed. Yeah, yeah, I understand the "we are all flawed" argument, but seriously...

How long can superman hang out with supergirl and be besties if she is dating Lex Luthar?
The event happened in game and the MC was clearly upset - so I think it counts.

This update ended with the MC still thinking she cheated. He hasn't forgiven her.
The assumption is he will. But then, the last update ended with the assumption that Ava cheated.

Maybe I missed something, but Annie never stated that she believes Ava - just that the MC should talk to her.
It might be no more than 'you need to hear her out'. Or not - we don't know.

I find it infinitely funny that some people still defend Ava even after reading the play by play after playing the VN.

As you said, she was going to fuck him even if not on drugs.
The last action we saw of Ava was rejecting Bryce.
If you want to believe that doesn't count because of the way she acted before that, then that is your choice. I disagree.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
These chicks main problem is that they're both Assholes
One is a self destructive idiot that chose to ignore all your warnings and advices, but suddenly you are in the wrong for breaking up with her

And the other is clearly using you for something mysterious, which all the teasing points that will fuck the MC up (again), and totally trusts you so much (according to her) that asks you to accompany her, but doesn't trust you enough to get mad when hearing the side of the story of a complete stranger.

Fun stuff really, I'm already expecting an evil twin or a lost son/daughter to make an appearance.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aside from anything else the game is looking to be an emotional one yet the thread is bogged down with NTR talk.

Just to point out this is why threads get nuked by mods and warnings put up to not keep bringing it up.

The main question that scene is supposed to bring up is, can you forgive her?

I know we don't quite know what happened but just remember she did go to that party and fully intended to cheat on the MC. Even if what happened in that room was rape, it is a party she attended against her boyfriends wishes with the purpose of having sex with another man.

Now ask yourself one question, do you want to spend the rest of the game going through all the emotional turbulence this game is bound to have for a woman that was willing to fuck behind her mans back once already?

I don't know about anyone else but i've always lived by the belief that once a cheat, always a cheat and while this is a game and the dev could her the most faithful partner that ever existed, once trust in a relationship is gone it's damn hard to get back.

I'd also like for the other girl to stop lecturing the MC over shit that happened when she wasn't even around before I swap them both for a sex doll. They are pretty lifelike and don't speak so less drama.

How long can superman hang out with supergirl and be besties if she is dating and getting railed by Lex Luthar?
She's his cousin, i'd hope her choice of banging the rich bald guy wouldn't ruin their friendship. She's probably only be fucking him for his money anyway unless it's the Lex from Smallville because i'd have turned straight for him.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, the whole "friendship" with Annie is so weird. She trusts Ava's story enough that she wants the MC to immediately hear it out, but doesn't trust the MC enough to be honest about what this roadtrip is leading too.

We all know how this ends. Dick mounts the MC while Ava and Annie berate him for not providing Dick enough pleasure.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Aside from anything else the game is looking to be an emotional one yet the thread is bogged down with NTR talk.

Just to point out this is why threads get nuked by mods and warnings put up to not keep bringing it up.

The main question that scene is supposed to bring up is, can you forgive her?

I know we don't quite know what happened but just remember she did go to that party and fully intended to cheat on the MC. Even if what happened in that room was rape, it is a party she attended against her boyfriends wishes with the purpose of having sex with another man.

Now ask yourself one question, do you want to spend the rest of the game going through all the emotional turbulence this game is bound to have for a woman that was willing to fuck behind her mans back once already?

I don't know about anyone else but i've always lived by the belief that once a cheat, always a cheat and while this is a game and the dev could her the most faithful partner that ever existed, once trust in a relationship is gone it's damn hard to get back.

I'd also like for the other girl to stop lecturing the MC over shit that happened when she wasn't even around before I swap them both for a sex doll. They are pretty lifelike and don't speak so less drama.

She's his cousin, i'd hope her choice of banging the rich bald guy wouldn't ruin their friendship. She's probably only be fucking him for his money anyway unless it's the Lex from Smallville because i'd have turned straight for him.
Is Ava a bad girlfriend. I would say yes. Should he take her back? I personally wouldn't but I'm not the MC.
If threesome becomes an option, will I take it? It's an adult fantasy game. I will.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I'm coming to the conclusion that most people here take AVNs too personally, and cannot think critically about certain things. Probably has to with most of the fap fests on here. When a dev tries to do anything that's beyond the norm of erotic visual novels, and goes for a more serious approach, people don't like to look at things objectively. There seems to be quite a lot of interesting little pieces of information we're presented in these past two chapters, and yet I barely see anyone talking about it. Unfortunate.
But that's the point here............

The dev is trying to get an emotional response from the players, and he did, taking the VN personally was the whole point.

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
I've said it before, i dont buy that she was raped. Lets say she was raped unconciously, the first words she said was "its not what it looks like"

If I was a girl and I slept fully clothed, only to wake up naked next to a guy who tried to sleep with me the previous night, I'm pretty sure my first words would be something along the lines of "wtf" or "where did my clothes go?" not "its not what it looks like, i can explain"

then lets say she woke up while being raped. What kind of rape victim would sleep with their rapist and try to stop their bf from beating that rapist up?

Ava straight up lying, here's a poem for her:
Caught in the sheets,
Having done the deeds,
She belong to the streets.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The problem devs have when trying to illicit sympathy in a love interest is what they were doing before the sympathetic act happened.

As far as Ava goes she wasn't in a good spot for sympathy before the potential rape.

It's basically the dev trying to fight for sympathy for a girl that was looked down on as a junkie and also went to a part fully intending to cheat.

There is no sympathy to be found.

As a woman in a relationship it's on me to not put myself in a position that makes my partner uncomfortable which is exactly what she did. I know full well that if I went to a party where people are drugged up and there is a chance of some shit happening that I aint going there.

She not only went but was fully intending to fuck someone else.

Some people know me on here. I have done a lot of ranting defending a devs right to make the game they want and I truly believe that however I am struggling really hard to see where the dev wants this to go.

So far he's painted both LI's in a really bad light. One is a cheat who was heavily into drugs by the sounds of it. I call her a cheat because regardless of whether or not it was rape the intent was to cheat and she put herself in the position to do so. The other is clearly up to something.

As a player who loves romance, I don't get it.

I love that they are going for that emotional kick. Ever since Intertwined and Leap of Faith these games that punch direct to the feels have started taking off and that's great, a good story with purpose is more than welcome but, and I direct this to you dev, please stop making your LI's look bad.

Give us something to work with.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
The problem devs have when trying to illicit sympathy in a love interest is what they were doing before the sympathetic act happened.

As far as Ava goes she wasn't in a good spot for sympathy before the potential rape.

It's basically the dev trying to fight for sympathy for a girl that was looked down on as a junkie and also went to a part fully intending to cheat.

There is no sympathy to be found.

As a woman in a relationship it's on me to not put myself in a position that makes my partner uncomfortable which is exactly what she did. I know full well that if I went to a party where people are drugged up and there is a chance of some shit happening that I aint going there.

She not only went but was fully intending to fuck someone else.

Some people know me on here. I have done a lot of ranting defending a devs right to make the game they want and I truly believe that however I am struggling really hard to see where the dev wants this to go.

So far he's painted both LI's in a really bad light. One is a cheat who was heavily into drugs by the sounds of it. I call her a cheat because regardless of whether or not it was rape the intent was to cheat and she put herself in the position to do so. The other is clearly up to something.

I love that they are going for that emotional kick. Ever since Intertwined and Leap of Faith these games that punch direct to the feels have started taking off and that's great, a good story with purpose is more than welcome but, and I direct this to you dev, please stop making your LI's look bad.

Give us something to work with.
you're right about everything you said,however I'm not totally sure she went there with an intention to cheat.All the other points about it being a bad decision going to such dangerous environment are correct and she did want to cheat when she was there but i'm not sure her initial intention was to cheat,not that it changes anything.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019

Same, I'm a sucker for romance and always look for the romance tag, and with the current game and how the current story unfolds, I don't get Ava's motivation to go out of her way to ignore everything that the MC said about the party. Unless you know, we are being emotionally manipulated by the story.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
The last action we saw of Ava was rejecting Bryce.
If you want to believe that doesn't count because of the way she acted before that, then that is your choice. I disagree.
Mate that is the dev's poor excuse to paint her in a more sympathetic light. As the dev has doubled down with the realism argument, let me tell you something you might not know about Ecstasy/Molly. This drug (or most date rape drugs) does not impair judgement, that is why in the legislation around the world the condition to say it is date rape is that the victim is incapacitated (the dose has to be so high that the victim can not fight). Let me put it in another way, while the drug does give altered sensations it does not impair judgement. That is why you wont see a defense against robbery based on Molly.

While Ava is indeed incapacitated at some point, she would have agreed to cheat on the MC even without the drug. At levels beneath the incapacitation threshold Molly just makes the sex experience more intense. Molly takes about 45 min to take effect so she was not under the effect of the drug when she accepted to go upstairs.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
We all know how this ends. Dick mounts the MC while Ava and Annie berate him for not providing Dick enough pleasure.
But we got the romance tag so it has to be in a romantic way, just saying. :coffee:

[edit]
------------
Shit I ran out of reactions but your post made me laugh hard. (y)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Mate that is the dev's poor excuse to paint her in a more sympathetic light. As the dev has doubled down with the realism argument, let me tell you something you might not know about Ecstasy/Molly. This drug (or most date rape drugs) does not impair judgement, that is why in the legislation around the world the condition to say it is date rape is that the victim is incapacitated (the dose has to be so high that the victim can not fight). Let me put it in another way, while the drug does give altered sensations it does not impair judgement. That is why you wont see a defense against robbery based on Molly.

While Ava is indeed incapacitated at some point, she would have agreed to cheat on the MC even without the drug. At levels beneath the incapacitation threshold Molly just makes the sex experience more intense. Molly takes about 45 min to take effect so she was not under the effect of the drug when she accepted to go upstairs.
"Bryan, you know, I know I let you bring me upstairs, but I'm seeing someone else so lets stop here, let me NOT call my boyfriend to come pick me up, instead I'm going to sleep here in this same bed where I almost cheated on him, apart from everyone else in this party, alone. I bet this is going to look completely normal next morning"

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
"Bryce, you know, I know I let you bring me upstairs, but I'm seeing someone else so lets stop here, let me NOT call my boyfriend to come pick me up, instead I'm going to sleep here in this same bed where I almost cheated on him, apart from everyone else in this party, alone. I bet this is going to look completely normal next morning"
That is the traditional way since antiquity to preserve the virtue of virgin maidens. Didn't all people knew that already?

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I mean there's so many coincidences that this story can hardly be called realistic. Also I don't think the characters really behave realistic but I guess that's up to the interpretation.
Yeah, I kind of got excited to play what appeared to be a serious VN but it turned out to be a parody. Shit I am going to go have some lunch and I'll return with a cooler mind.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes