VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a game around here where the undisputed bombshell goes to dinner dressed to kill,
effectively ravishing, WHERE SHE RESISTS THICK MENACING ADVANCES FROM ANOTHER,
BUT SHE GOES TO THE CLUB WITH THE HUSBAND AFTER.

She coulda been out the door any time: after the 1st joint, after the 1st couple of beers,
after the 4th joint, after the last couple a beers ... even
after BRYCE TELLS ALL THEM BABES THEY ARE DRINKING HIM UNDER THE TABLE ...

But no, she soldiers on with the skanks .. getting hammered, high as a kite, building the courage to bang Bryce.
She looked sober as sunshine once she rejected Bryce: Why sleep with him after?
Babes that young can go all night from club to club and allways end up banging the
boyfriend ffs ... I guess this is not one of those stories where remembering you have a Bf
actually means something, when after actually geting hot and bothered to sleep with your BF,
SHE ACTUALLY UP AND GOES STRAIGHT HOME TO THE BF TO FKK HIS BRAINS OUT!

MC DID WHAT WAS EXPECTED OF HIM: TOLD HER TO NOT DRINK HERSELF SILLY,
TOLD HER TO COME HOME. HE BEAT THE SHHT OUTTA THE ASSHOLE DRUG RAPIST!

What more do you want from MC? She had to do her damn part and actually go to him, in that 13th hour, she had to go to him - yet she stays with Dick, she stays with the instigator of the drug rape ... good ... now what is MC supposed to do? Go appologise for BEATING THE RAPIST HALF TO DEATH FOR HER? APPOLOGISE AND BEG HER TO ACTUALLY GO SEE HIM AND NOT BRYCE? BEG HER TO CHOOSE HIM OVER GETTING HAMMERED IN ANOTHER MAN”S HOME?
SERIOUSLY???
That is the dramatic prehistory. And our involvement as players only begins afterwards. Okay, the MC was an idiot in the past who didn't listen to his girlfriend when she needed him the most. We can only guess what happened to his life afterwards. But doesn't look good so far. But that's what it does. The game begins afterwards. And we get the chance to do better. Of course, history now makes it particularly difficult for us to choose another woman than the ex. Still, there are options. But i also love stories like that. Finally something that has not been seen a thousand times in other games. It doesn't look like a planned harem game to me. :cool:

I also have to say that I know the emotional state of the MC. My wife today has also experienced abuse in the past. :cry:
Okay, she didn't know me then. We met years later. I tell you, it was hard work getting her out of her shell. But it was worth it. Today we are married and poarents of 2 children. :love:

So if you want the date the ex, prepare for a dramatic, long fight to win her back.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
There is a game around here where the undisputed bombshell goes to dinner dressed to kill,
effectively ravishing, WHERE SHE RESISTS THICK MENACING ADVANCES FROM ANOTHER,
BUT SHE GOES TO THE CLUB WITH THE HUSBAND AFTER.

She coulda been out the door any time: after the 1st joint, after the 1st couple of beers,
after the 4th joint, after the last couple a beers ... even
after BRYCE TELLS ALL THEM BABES THEY ARE DRINKING HIM UNDER THE TABLE ...

But no, she soldiers on with the skanks .. getting hammered, high as a kite, building the courage to bang Bryce.
She looked sober as sunshine once she rejected Bryce: Why sleep with him after?
Babes that young can go all night from club to club and allways end up banging the
boyfriend ffs ... I guess this is not one of those stories where remembering you have a Bf
actually means something, when after actually geting hot and bothered to sleep with your BF,
SHE ACTUALLY UP AND GOES STRAIGHT HOME TO THE BF TO FKK HIS BRAINS OUT!

MC DID WHAT WAS EXPECTED OF HIM: TOLD HER TO NOT DRINK HERSELF SILLY,
TOLD HER TO COME HOME. HE BEAT THE SHHT OUTTA THE ASSHOLE DRUG RAPIST!

What more do you want from MC? She had to do her damn part and actually go to him, in that 13th hour, she had to go to him - yet she stays with Dick, she stays with the instigator of the drug rape ... good ... now what is MC supposed to do? Go appologise for BEATING THE RAPIST HALF TO DEATH FOR HER? APPOLOGISE AND BEG HER TO ACTUALLY GO SEE HIM AND NOT BRYCE? BEG HER TO CHOOSE HIM OVER GETTING HAMMERED IN ANOTHER MAN”S HOME?
SERIOUSLY???
Did you actually play the game? And have you read and understood the dialogues? I will summarize briefly:

His girlfriend went to a party. And she let herself chat into alcohol, even though she didn't want to drink anything. Okay, stupid. This is called group pressure. The guy threw something into her drink and raped her. A very bad situation, which, however, can actually happen on a daily basis and unfortunately it does happen.

The MC didn't even know she was raped. Apparently a photo or text was leaked to him on his cell phone. then he went there and saw the girl in bed. He thought she cheated on him, beaten the shit out of the guy and disappeared. Without listening to his girlfriend.

Yes, the girl did crap and regretted it badly. But the MC was actually an idiot.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
To be fair, if it was completely nonconsensual and was indeed rape, I don't know if showing that to us would've been good idea. A lot of people would probably just stop playing if that happened. But it could be stated more clearly through dialogue I guess.
If I am understanding you correctly, not showing the actual sex act. You are onto something, if the dev showed that he would be in deeper shit than he already is. There are numerous threads that went down the drain because a LI was shown having sex (does not matter what kind of sex) with someone before the MC.

It tells me that the dev id hellbent on keeping Ava for the long haul. If anyone is going to like her is another thing, I do not.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
What will happen in the end when we found was not raped (the guy whom mc beat) didn't even touched her

Just like we see in others game where Developers first create this kind of situation but it the end it's totally different story
Just like leap of faith
The same as if she was because we know she went there with the intention to have sex with MC's bully. She will still be a skank.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
The same as if she was because we know she went there with the intention to have sex with MC's bully. She will still be a skank.
After playing the update I'm very sure that scene is just made to create hype nothing happened there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not one of the babes in MC”s life would work 4 their relationship.
Annie ghosted him 4 months with texts but had all the time in the world to date dick.
Ava never came back to MC. She never made any effort for their relationship.

You have to understand that Bryce and Dick HAD THESE GIRLS DROOL FOR THEM,
WHILE BEING ASSHOLES AND OBNOXIOUS CREEPS TO EVERYONE IN SCHOOL.
EVERYONE IN SCHOOL KNEW THEY BEAT MC UP .. IT WAS PUBLIC BULLYING EVERY DAY.

How would any relationship happen when Ava dated MC during the day but
WENT HOME TO BRYCE TO DRINK AND WORSHIP HIM DURING THE NIGHT.
SHE EVEN STAYED THE NIGHT OVER, HIS RAPE DATE DID NOT BOTHER HER.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FKK ???

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
I don't like Ava, I made that pretty clear but where do you guys get that she went there with the intention to cheat? Did I miss something? Because I don't think she did. I still don't like her so it doesn't really matter in the end but I still don't see it. I think she honestly went there to say goodbye to her friends but considering who her friends are, it was the dumbest decision ever. Her intentions obviously changed once she was already there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Apparently ... phones do not work out there. She did not call MC to come get her.
SHE TOLD BRYCE SHE SNUCK OUT TO COME SEE HIM. THAT IS WHAT HE TOLD BACK TO HER

YOU NEED TO SEE THAT BRYCE GOT AVA HOOKED ON HIM AND HIS MOLLY.
THAT IS POINT BLANK TOLD AND ILUSTRATED IN THE MIDDLESCHOOL FLASHBACK.

YOU CANNOT TELL BRYCE OR THE SKANKS YOU DO NOT LIKE BRYCE AND THEN STICK AROUND. BRYCE GREETED HER. HE TOLD HER HE THOUGHT SHE WEAS THERE FOR HIM.

AVA TOLD MC SHE WAS GOING TO BRYCE HOME FOR BRYCE,
SHE TOLD MC SHE WANTED TO SEE HIM ONE LAST TIME ...

WHAT THE FKK DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN YOUR GF WANTS TO GO
TO YOUR BULLY HOME TO ”SEE HIM” ???

- YOU GOTTA BE MENTAL TO BELIEVE YOU
STILL HAVE A RELATIONSHIP AFTER THAT!

THAT IS WHERE MC MENTAL AFLICTION KICKED IN AND HE WAS CYNICAL LIKE:
YOU STILL GOING, RIGHT? (TO SEE THE FKKING ASSHOLE WHO BEAT ME ALL THE TIME BECAUSE YOU WANNA PARTY WITH HIM)

AS A VICTIM OF CONSTANT BEATINGS, WHAT COULD MC DO?
AVA TOLD HIM SHE WAS GOING AT THE GUY”S HOME - SPECIFFICALLY TO SEE HIM.

ALL MC COULD DO IS TELL HER NOT TO GET HAMMERED AND NOT TO SLEEP OVER.

WHEN YOUR WOMAN GOES TO ANOTHER MAN”S HOME SPECIFICALLY FOR HIM AND SLEEPS OVER.

WHAT THE FKK DO YOU THINK OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP THEN?

Last edited:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I don't like Ava, I made that pretty clear but where do you guys get that she went there with the intention to cheat? Did I miss something? Because I don't think she did. I still don't like her so it doesn't really matter in the end but I still don't see it. I think she honestly went there to say goodbye to her friends but considering who her friends are, it was the dumbest decision ever. Her intentions obviously changed once she was already there.
I think I get what you're saying. She didn't go to the party with "Tonight I'm gonna cheat on my boyfriend"
mindset but still ended up doing so, or not, I don't even know at this point, the way the story is put together it just doesn't make any sense.

Now Ava is a complete dumpster fire of a character we know that but how about MC? He knew exactly who was gonna be at the party and was cool with her going. Again, that just doesn't make any sense.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
After playing the update I'm very sure that scene is just made to create hype nothing happened there
You may be right. I am going on the assumption that it happened because the dev has doubled down on the realism argument. As I have stated in a previous post, a woman knows when she has been date raped even if she can not remember it. That and the pepper spray leads me to assume that she was either raped that night or assaulted later at an unknown time.

But to circle jerk my own post it makes no difference because she is still a skank, not because of the rape but because she went upstairs with the intention to cheat.

And as you point it out, it is just a detail put there by the dev to cause hype nothing more nothing less.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't like Ava, I made that pretty clear but where do you guys get that she went there with the intention to cheat? Did I miss something? Because I don't think she did. I still don't like her so it doesn't really matter in the end but I still don't see it. I think she honestly went there to say goodbye to her friends but considering who her friends are, it was the dumbest decision ever.
She sneaked out of her house, to go to her dealer's (who also used to be her boyfriend's bully...) farewell party, while she's trying to stay clean. Which means he is so important to her she decided to go against her mother and risk her sobriety, just to see him... Why? Because he's such a good friend or a good guy in general and she just wanted to wish him luck before he leaves? The douchiest of all douchebags? Oh, and she also happens to have a crush on him and remembered to mention she seeing someone only after she dry humped "danced" with him, followed him to his room and he started kissing her...

Then instead of going to her boyfriend's place, when she realizes she's not feeling well, or call him to go get her, she thinks it's a good idea to stay there and sleep in that guy's bed. The same guy she almost cheated her boyfriend with... A lot of people blame the molly, but Bryce commented on how they are trying to outdrink him or something like that, before he slipped that in her beer, so it wasn't her first or second one... She had already decided she was going to "party", after telling the MC the exact opposite...

Then we have her reaction the next day. She wakes up naked next to Bryce, while we saw her falling asleep dressed and alone and instead of asking why is she naked and what is he doing there, she goes for the "It's not what it looks like" and "I'll explain later".

I won't say she 100% went there with the intention to give him a "goodbye fuck", but her actions show that it was at the back of her mind. Again, she went there especially for him, because he was going to move away.

*The "heavy sleeper" woke up just by one "AVA!" by the way and she was on her feet in a matter of seconds, looking more like someone who fucked up than someone who's disoriented...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The exchange between MC and ava before the party was a jest.
MC thought Ava was fooling around, because of course, she knows Bryce is a drug dealer and
his skanks do drugs, so he doubled down and told her who was gonna be there:
HIS BULLY AND BOTH OF HIS SKANKS - HE REMINDED AVA POINT BLANK WHERE SHE WAS GOING. In his mind, THERE WAS NO WAY SHE WOULD BREAK CUREFEW AFTER SHE HAD SUCH A GOOD TIME WITH HIM.

Actual relationships need this kind of tests.

SHE WENT TO BRYCE TO SEE HIM SPECIFICALLY, SHE WENT UPSTAIRS WITH HIM AND SLEPS OVER AT HIS HOME, DRINKING HIS BOOZ, SMOKING HIS JOINTS - MC AND AVA WERE DONE!

NEXT MORNING, MC FINDS OUT AVA DID GO, THE FKKING MONORINC HOE WENT!

BY THEN IT WAS CLEAR - SHE DONE FKKED UP. BRYCE DONE FKKED UP.

THEY BOTH GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED: THE BEATING AND THE BREAKUP.

I think I get what you're saying. She didn't go to the party with "Tonight I'm gonna cheat on my boyfriend"
mindset but still ended up doing so, or not, I don't even know at this point, the way the story is put together it just doesn't make any sense.

Now Ava is a complete dumpster fire of a character we know that but how about MC? He knew exactly who was gonna be at the party and was cool with her going. Again, that just doesn't make any sense.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
For me personally it comes down to experience and self-awareness. You know yourself and take decisions based on your preferences and goals. I believe that in life you have to own (be held responsible) for each and every one of your choices. The choices you make always have a background (you do not take decisions in a vacuum). If I am invited to a certain kind of party with a certain kind of people for me to decide to attend I need to know what I want to do at that party to enjoy myself (in essence have a rough outline of what I am going to do).
-----
Right about now is when some smartass will interject and argue, but peer pressure and stuff. That is to me a cheap ass way of deflecting your own responsibility. That is something that if it were true we would not have groups like nerds, jocks, gamers, etc. You make the choice of integrating yourself to a specific group and you have to live with it. If the jocks try to make you do something you do not like you go to see if the nerds are more like you or you wing it alone. You walk through life with integrity and your head held high.
-----
Moving on.

If Ava was only interested in saying goodbye to her "friend", she would have done so at the door and left. No she had already taken the decision to go to the party and get shitfaced. If she decided to go to a farewell party for the bully of her boyfriend and hide the fact that she is his girlfriend, it tells you two possible things, she did not want for her friends to know (I think this is bullshit peer pressure excuse) or she did not want her bull to know and give him a farewell fuck, either way it is a violation of trust.

Look at it from another perspective. Lets suppose that you go to work and there is an audit going on at your office and you are questioned. Dose questions will be what you did, why did you do this and that. You might try to weasel out of it saying that one coworker said or did something but if that falls under your control/responsibility you are toasted. [Edit] If during the audit you start making a lot of adjustments like "I had to do this but the he/she told me this so I changed my mind and did this" that is a good indication that you are obfuscating your own reasons.

Lets see another example where you did not planned it from the beginning. Drunk driving, it does not matter if you argue that you did not plan on driving when you got drunk. If you kill a person while drunk driving you are going to jail, if you injure a person you also go to jail. Depending on the jurisdiction it will be argued that if you were sober enough to get in your car and drive, you were sober enough to be judged for your decision making. You see driving is considered a complex task that requires a certain level of capability to perform same as dancing. That's why in some countries (like Canada) there is something called drunk consent, if you are sober enough to clearly and verbally consent, you are sober enough to know what you are doing. If after that you keep drinking to the point of loosing that capability it is counted as your responsibility because you decided to keep drinking.

So while personally would argue that she indeed decided to cheat before the party and I am aware that it is a very strict way of considering it. The other option is that she decided cheating when started getting drunk and blaming the alcohol is making excuses. I will not consider the Molly because the dev used it wrong, it does not do what the dev thinks it do.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I will not consider the Molly because the dev used it wrong, it does not do what the dev thinks it do.
So substitute your preferred date rape drug, instead of Molly, because the dev clearly intended the drug to have that effect. Why not refuse to consider anything that was presented and simply claim divine knowledge about the various character's intent? Novels do not work that way. If you decide to pick and choose what parts of the story you're willing to pay attention to then you're responding to a different story than the rest of us. Which leaves us little to discuss.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So substitute your preferred date rape drug, instead of Molly, because the dev clearly intended the drug to have that effect. Why not refuse to consider anything that was presented and simply claim divine knowledge about the various character's intent? Novels do not work that way. If you decide to pick and choose what parts of the story you're willing to pay attention to then you're responding to a different story than the rest of us. Which leaves us little to discuss.
Your argument is valid as long as the dev does not insist on telling that his novel will be realistic, like this one. And if you want to talk about any drug I can accommodate. I have extensive experience with most drugs dealing with GABA receptors and drugs dealing with NMDA receptors you can take your pick to what camp of the date rape drugs you want. 17 years of trying on myself with the instruction of my neurologist most of the date rape drugs and I can tell you he done and fuck it up mentioning a date rape drug in his particular scenario. If you did not know, most date rape drugs are used in the treatment of neurological disease.

On to your second point. That is why I stated "For me personally" and then you can counter with your own point of view as to why she did not have the intention to cheat. And if your reasoning is appealing to me I will say that you have a good point independent of the number of likes we receive.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

I agree. However when she agreed to go upstairs with Bryce......that's when I was like fuck this hoe.

That's when and where she fucked up.

As to why the MC didn't tell her not to go:have you ever tried that with a GF? Cuz it doesn't end well......and she still goes. Lol

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I'm generally with you, Boss... it's not clear whether this game deserves an NTR tag. "Rape that felt like NTR to the MC, because the MC did not know the full story..." rather stretches the definition of NTR. I suppose it's technically possible that it could be _both_ rape and NTR -- but I don't think there's a good case for that, at least not yet, based on what we know.

Like you, I am annoyed by the constant, obsessive policing of this kink... which, at its most comical, can involve demands for the NTR tag when a LI is in a room with another guy she finds attractive.

But... Boss -- as I've said before, arguing for a narrow, reasonable (i.e. accurate) definition of NTR in these forums is like Butch & Sundance taking on the entire Bolivian Army... it's just not going to end well.
Sam has already said type C ntr gets the tag so why isn't this game tagged?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It was tagged at some point but it got removed and to be honest, I don't really think it should be tagged.
Can you explain the circumstance for why? From what I read the mc's bully rapes his love interest, and other characters sexually harass mc's lis.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes