VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC might not know Bryce hooked ava on molly and the only reason the skanks know ava
is because she is their customer, smelling their farts, eating their shit, all for some drugs
and free booze ... girls in a SHITTY SCHOOL THEY ALL WENT TO ARE THAT EASY
TO TURN INTO DEMENTED DIMWITTED DRUG ADDICT FANGIRLS DROOLING OVER THE
DRUG DEALER BULLIES.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
So you want to make the MC a jealous individual that doesn't trust his girlfriend thus undoing the positive and supportive role he had on Ava's life at that point? You know, those 3 months since they were dating and she has been clean from drugs. Sure the MC could have aired a bit more of his grievances over her girlfriend going to the farewell party of his bully, but the instant he asked her about the party she said is just to give her goodbyes, which in turn has the MC making a statement regarding Sarah and Natasha going, in response, Ava goes says: "Yeah... is it bad that I kinda miss them?". This last statement cemented it for me, she was going to the party more for Natasha and Sarah rather than Bryce, but then again if she missed those girls she could have met them outside of Bryce's farewell party, instead, she goes to Bryce's party to meet them while 'possibly' knowing the history between Bryce and the MC, that fact, doesn't that say a lot about her (as a person).
No, but MC would be realistic when he knows what will happen if Ava goes to a party. Where there are drugs and other shit. Therefore, you should just say something like, "If you go to the party, we're done." Ava hasn’t gotten out of any drugs in a few months yet and it’s just caring if it prevents another from going to places like that. But now Ava threw in the trash a trust, a relationship, a fucking good guy who will hopefully never trust that slut again.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
My wife has gone to parties without me. If I thought she shouldn't go, she would respect my request and not go - because she would know that I would not make that request lightly - because she trusts my judgement.
I didn't intend for things to get off topic, so, sorry about that. You trust your wife, so she goes to parties. If you asked her not to do drugs, I assume she wouldn't. That's my point.

In the end, the mc of this game trusted her (wrongly) to go to the party and asked her not to do drugs, and she broke faith with him on that. Whether he pestered her not to go, or simply trusted her, it's not revealed. But either way, she is responsible for her own actions, not the mc.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I didn't intend for things to get off topic, so, sorry about that. You trust your wife, so she goes to parties. If you asked her not to do drugs, I assume she wouldn't. That's my point.

In the end, the mc of this game trusted her (wrongly) to go to the party and asked her not to do drugs, and she broke faith with him on that. Whether he pestered her not to go, or simply trusted her, it's not revealed. But either way, she is responsible for her own actions, not the mc.
My view: Maybe he just didn't have the balls to tell her not to go. Seems equally believable to me. She thought she was going to a party to meet up with old friends who she thought she could trust. He let her go knowing that he did not trust them. And why would she not assume that her friends would have her back? That's what friends do.
'Hey, your girlfriend is messed up here. You might want to come get her.' That is what a friend would do. Someone had his number. They called him the next morning.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
What we see in the game is the MC asking Ava if she's still going to that party. It's obviously not the first time he hears about it, so we have no idea how many times they talked about it before and if he was always so cool about it. We don't know if he expressed any concerns about it and Ava had to convince him she won't fuck up, if she used something in the lines of "do you really not trust me?" to make him feel like he's the bad guy or if he was as chill from the first second (which I highly doubt based on his reaction when he got that text in the middle of the night) as some people seem to believe.

Last edited:

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Something like that --taking drugs-- gonna happen when Ava goes to that party and was clean for about 3 months or so.. At that point, MC telling Ava to not take drugs wasn't an advice, just a suggestion.. Anyway, trust would be the only choice on a situation like this, because if not the other choice lead to be a 24 hours stalker and that does any good either..

May 7, 2017
I think it could go either way. She wanted to go to a party with people they both had known since they were kids. Unless you metagame, it doesn't seem that out of the ordinary. Probably not the first party she's gone to with these people. Why would she suspect foul play this time?

He knew the type of people who were going to be there as much as she did. He knew she had a drug/alcohol problem as much as she did. He should have insisted that he go with her - if for no other reason than to have her back around guys (and girls) he did not trust and to keep her on the straight and narrow - away from the drugs and the booze. That's not only being a boyfriend, that's being a friend. Just my opinion.
What are you even talking about? We were talking about who seems to be more at fault for the situation, this was solely about Ava and the MC. Yeah, we can all agree that Ava and MC knew some people from the party since they were kids, and the possibility that Ava has gone to parties with some of them is not far-fetched, so what's the point of bringing this up?. Second of all, metagaming, foul play? when did I mention metagaming or foul-play that it suddenly became relevant to what we were discussing?. This was about faults and flaws and who carries the heavier guilt for what transgressed pre-party, during the party and post-party.

To answer your questions regarding the MC in the second paragraph:
1. - Yes, both the MC and Ava knew the type of people she was going to meet, despite that Ava decides to go... also, do you have any concrete idea if the MC was still being bullied by Bryce and company? Wouldn't he showing up to Bryce's party cause more commotion?. And to give perspective, Ava was already set on going to the party, the MC only made a statement confirming that Ava would go to the party, so the decision was hers and she didn't seem to consult nor consider the MC.
2. - MC has been with Ava for 3 months and apparently throughout those 3 months she has been clean. It seems that up to that point, the MC hasn't found anything that could be considered a reason that would endorse him of suspecting Ava's every action. If there was a reason that the MC should be wary of Ava's actions then it should have been presented the moment the party was brought up, but during that talk the MC seemed comfortable and trusting of Ava, meaning he didn't think she would fall into drinking or whatnot. Again, this point is where the MC seems to trust in Ava's judgement, but it is also important or weird to note that he didn't air any discomfort on the prospect of his girlfriend going to the farewell party of his bully/Bryce since it seemed that she was more so going for Sarah and Natasha than Bryce, but AGAIN for plot convenience she had to go that specific party to meet Sarah and Natasha, not anywhere else for reasons.
3. - If we forget who was at the party and if we forget the contrived plot conveniences, yeah the MC should definitely have gone with Ava. BUT:
1) Ava is the one who decided to go to the party, not the MC. He wasn't even invited to the party, as it was clear from Bryce's reaction the following morning that the MC was unwelcomed.
2) Almost at the beginning of the party, Natasha teases Bryce and Ava about her past crush on him, on her senior year, she immediately refutes this and says that it isn't like that anymore, but doesn't think to bring up the fact that she is dating the MC, to make it clear. Now, we can guess why she didn't bring up that she was dating the MC because she knew it would brew problems for her at that party, thus making it clear she was wrong in deciding to go to that party in the first place, and also confirming the fact that she knew the history shared by her past-clique and the MC, but still decided it was ok to not consider the MC. As an added bonus, she could also make a clear statement that she was seeing someone without divulging their name, thus not creating conflict and making it clear to her friends and Bryce at the moment of the teasing that she was no longer interested in Bryce.
3) Again, this is a matter of trust and respect between two adults (MC and Ava), which also happens to be my opinion: Is the MC her parent or master that he has to give her permission for her to go out? Or does he have to accompany her wherever she goes? If both of them understand and trust each other, she (Ava) shouldn't have even considered going to the party on her own VOLITION due in part to the shared history between the MC and Bryce. In addition to what was previously said, the MC shouldn't even have to make his own stance clear for the matter being discussed (i.e saying that Ava shouldn't go to the party because Bryce bullied him, or that if she goes their relationship is done). In the same vein, Ava could also have gone the route of saying that she could meet the girls outside of Bryce's party or, simply go to the party said her farewell to Bryce and gone her way with Sarah and Natasha to another place to continue the party.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

No, it's not quite like that. The drugs were administered to her in secret, she did not take them consciously. she let herself talk into alcohol. So far you are right.

That wasn't just any party, but a click from friends who already have known each other since they were children. And have a certain trust in one another. Yes, it is a click that is known of alcohol and drugs. That's why the MC reacted this way. So of course he wasn't thrilled that Ava wanted to go to this party. She still wanted to go there, as a sort of farewell to college. Bryce apparently had a crush on Ava. And as far as the dialogues tell, the two probably had something with each other before she was with the MC. I don't think he has raped before. Otherwise he would certainly not be a member of a click that consists of so many women. And since this basic trust was among the friends, no one had a particular eye on Ava. Unfortunately, Ava let herself chat into the alcohol. Yes, she made that mistake. Bryce wanted Ava to the bed. And he put something in her drink to make it happen. That couldn't have been a knockout drops, more like an aphrodisiac. But it only worked in part. Ava went upstairs with him let herself be touched. When things got serious, she came to her senses and rejected him. Next alcohol and drugs worked: she had to vomit and lied down. Then he is frustrated and went back downstairs. There he learned that Ava is a strong sleeper. Then, hours later, he came back and abused her. It can be assumed that Ava wasn't even awake. She only woke up when the MC stood in the doorway and wrote around. At this moment she herself will only have noticed what has happened. We know the rest. The MC beat up Bryce because of jealousy for thinking he was his girlfriend's lover. He thought she had deliberately cheated on him and disappeared without hearing her. And today, years later, he learns how wrong he was.

That's how it went. So, you can only blame Ava for not saying no to alcohol. The rest was done to her, she is not to blame for that.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What are you even talking about? We were talking about who seems to be more at fault for the situation, this was solely about Ava and the MC. Yeah, we can all agree that Ava and MC knew some people from the party since they were kids, and the possibility that Ava has gone to parties with some of them is not far-fetched, so what's the point of bringing this up?. Second of all, metagaming, foul play? when did I mention metagaming or foul-play that it suddenly became relevant to what we were discussing?. This was about faults and flaws and who carries the heavier guilt for what transgressed pre-party, during the party and post-party.

To answer your questions regarding the MC in the second paragraph:
1. - Yes, both the MC and Ava knew the type of people she was going to meet, despite that Ava decides to go... also, do you have any concrete idea if the MC was still being bullied by Bryce and company? Wouldn't he showing up to Bryce's party cause more commotion?. And to give perspective, Ava was already set on going to the party, the MC only made a statement confirming that Ava would go to the party, so the decision was hers and she didn't seem to consult nor consider the MC.
2. - MC has been with Ava for 3 months and apparently throughout those 3 months she has been clean. It seems that up to that point, the MC hasn't found anything that could be considered a reason that would endorse him of suspecting Ava's every action. If there was a reason that the MC should be wary of Ava's actions then it should have been presented the moment the party was brought up, but during that talk the MC seemed comfortable and trusting of Ava, meaning he didn't think she would fall into drinking or whatnot. Again, this point is where the MC seems to trust in Ava's judgement, but it is also important or weird to note that he didn't air any discomfort on the prospect of his girlfriend going to the farewell party of his bully/Bryce since it seemed that she was more so going for Sarah and Natasha than Bryce, but AGAIN for plot convenience she had to go that specific party to meet Sarah and Natasha, not anywhere else for reasons.
3. - If we forget who was at the party and if we forget the contrived plot conveniences, yeah the MC should definitely have gone with Ava. BUT:
1) Ava is the one who decided to go to the party, not the MC. He wasn't even invited to the party, as it was clear from Bryce's reaction the following morning that the MC was unwelcomed.
2) Again, this is a matter of trust and respect between two adults (MC and Ava), which also happens to be my opinion: Is the MC her parent or master that he has to give her permission for her to go out? Or does he have to accompany her wherever she goes? If both of them understand and trust each other, she (Ava) shouldn't have even considered going to the party on her own VOLITION due in part to the shared history between the MC and Bryce. In addition to what was previously said, the MC shouldn't even have to make his own stance clear for the matter being discussed (i.e saying that Ava shouldn't go to the party because Bryce bullied him, or that if she goes their relationship is done). In the same vein, Ava could also have gone the route of saying that she could meet the girls outside of Bryce's party or, simply go to the party said her farewell to Bryce and gone her way with Sarah and Natasha to another place to continue the party.
It's about more than her and the MC because it goes to whether or not she thought someone at the party would have her back. Why would she think otherwise and still go?
There is a lot of 'concrete ideas' we don't have. That's my point. Maybe it was this but it could have just as easily been that. We don't know for sure. What we do know is that the Dev wanted us to question our perceptions.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
No, it's not quite like that. The drugs were administered to her in secret, she did not take them consciously. she let herself talk into alcohol. So far you are right.

That wasn't just any party, but a click from friends who already have known each other since they were children. And have a certain trust in one another. Yes, it is a click that is denied alcohol and drugs. That's why the MC reacted this way. Aand of course he wasn't thrilled that Ava wanted to go to this party. She still wanted to go there, as a sort of farewell to college. Bryce apparently had a crush on Ava. And as far as the dialogues tell, the two probably had something with each other before she was with the MC. I don't think he has raped before. Otherwise he would certainly not be a member of a click that consists of so many women. And since this basic trust was among the friends, no one had a particular eye on Ava. Unfortunately, Ava let herself chat into the alcohol. Yes, she made that mistake. Bryce wanted Ava to the bed. And he put something in her drink to make it happen. That couldn't have been a knockout, more like an aphrodisiac. But it only worked in part. Ava went upstairs with him let herself be touched. When things got serious, she came to her senses and rejected him. Next alcohol and drugs worked: she had to vomit and lied down. Then he is frustrated and went back downstairs. There he learned that Ava is a strong sleeper. Then, hours later, he came back and abused her. It can be assumed that Ava wasn't even awake. She only woke up when the MC stood in the doorway and wrote around. At this moment she herself will only have noticed what has happened. We know the rest. The MC beat up Bryce because of jealousy for thinking he was his girlfriend's lover. He thought she had deliberately cheated on him and disappeared without hearing her. And today, years later, he learns how wrong he was.

That's how it went. So, you can only blame Ava for not saying no to alcohol. The rest was done to her, she is not to blame for that.
I disagree, there were several exit points for Ava to take in that situation, telling Sarah and Natasha that she was seeing someone instead of keeping silent that she had a boyfriend, not going upstairs with Bryce (arguable since you're saying she was under the influence of a drug, but still...) and the one that boggles the mind is staying alone in the bed of the guy who tried to had her way on her and she just denied, ALONE, and not calling the MC to pick her up after feeling like shit.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I disagree, there were several exit points for Ava to take in that situation, telling Sarah and Natasha that she was seeing someone instead of keeping silent that she had a boyfriend, not going upstairs with Bryce (arguable since you're saying she was under the influence of a drug, but still...) and the one that boggles the mind is staying alone in the bed of the guy who tried to had her way on her and she just denied, ALONE, and not calling the MC to pick her up after feeling like shit.
She wasn't even able to contact anyone in that long. Do you have any idea what alcohol and drugs can do together in one body?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It all seems to circle back to class ... the class where the hottest girls - as observed by MC,
are dead set to pursue the bully drug dealing brothers. The snitch goes 4 Dick while
the skanks go for bryce. Ava tells one of the skanks point blank she pined 4 bryce,
while the same skank tels ava she is there to marry bryce: the bully at this point is
feeling like he will get a 3some by the end of the night.

Everybody knows everybody in a shitty school where drug king pins drug rape girls and make loads of money by crushing girls hearts and offering them free molly to make them
fantasize about them even more.

Ava took a break from the skanks and the bully - she got straight because
SHE CUT OFF SUPPLY OF MOLLY BY NOT GOING TO THEM FOR THE DRUG.

We should take into account the fact that BRYCE AND THE SKANKS MAKE IT THEIR BUSINESS TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYONE IN SCHOOL: when MC and ava enrolled, they knew right off the bat - they are always looking for more naive girls to hook on drugs and rape.

The assholes at the party are, all of them, IN THE BUSINESS OF DRUG DEALING TO EVERYONE IN SCHOOL, and also know ava and mc are dating, so bryce seeing ava is like saying to himself (suck it, MC, ava chose me) - IRL bullies do get the girls and most girls do not care one bit about their BF being a weak ass victim of the bully who is always seemingly
winning all the time, being successful, swimming in babes and money and partying all the time. Sometimes, all anyone can hope for is that after the bullies have their way with the
girls, the other males can hope for a relationship with them ... that is the class dynamic sometimes and seeing as we have all the class mates in this game - Mc has gorgeous
girls in his class, all the girls are his class mates, not brices who is older and in another class.

MC is living a horrid existance in his class where his class mates, the girls he adores,
are all going for his bully, all of them are either already all over him, like the skanks,
or pining for him - unbeknown to MC but very well esplicitly explained to us,
bryce broke ava”s heart on day one when he made her his bitch and got her hooked on molly.

This game made it that easy for the drug dealing bully rapist to get any girl drooling for him.

In this horrid universe ... where MC can only fend for himself and resist the bully,
while ALL THE GIRLS FLOCK TO the RAPIST BULLY HAREM ... what on earth is MC to do?

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
She wasn't even able to contact anyone in that long. Do you have any idea what alcohol and drugs can do together in one body?
In fact, I do, hence why the Dev just said that he was going to tweak what drug she took, but we are having a discussion on the current build.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

That wasn't just any party, but a click from friends who already have known each other since they were children. And have a certain trust in one another. Yes, it is a click that is denied alcohol and drugs. That's why the MC reacted this way. Aand of course he wasn't thrilled that Ava wanted to go to this party. She still wanted to go there, as a sort of farewell to college. Bryce apparently had a crush on Ava. And as far as the dialogues tell, the two probably had something with each other before she was with the MC. I don't think he has raped before. Otherwise he would certainly not be a member of a click that consists of so many women. And since this basic trust was among the friends, no one had a particular eye on Ava. Unfortunately, Ava let herself chat into the alcohol. Yes, she made that mistake. Bryce wanted Ava to the bed. And he put something in her drink to make it happen. That couldn't have been a knockout, more like an aphrodisiac. But it only worked in part. Ava went upstairs with him let herself be touched. When things got serious, she came to her senses and rejected him. Next alcohol and drugs worked: she had to vomit and lied down. Then he is frustrated and went back downstairs. There he learned that Ava is a strong sleeper. Then, hours later, he crawled back and abused her. It can be assumed that Ava wasn't even awake. She wake up when the MC stood in the doorway and wrote around. at this moment she herself will only have noticed what has happened. We know the rest. The MC beat up Bryce out because of jealousy for thinking he was his girlfriend's lover. he thought she had deliberately cheated on him and disappeared without hearing her. And today, years later, he learns how wrong he was.

Was it her decision to party with skanks and drug dealers? Yeah. She took the risk knowing who they were.

So we know she started out with beer, her choice to do it even when she promised her boyfriend not to. The beer led to a joint. That, and the fact that she went to a party with these bullies. It's all literally her being a shitty girlfriend. She put her boyfriends feelings to the side to spend time with her "friends." And break faith with him on what he asked her to do at minimum.

The consequences of that night are hers to deal with. The mc owes her no apology.

May 7, 2017
No, but MC would be realistic when he knows what will happen if Ava goes to a party. Where there are drugs and other shit. Therefore, you should just say something like, "If you go to the party, we're done." Ava hasn’t gotten out of any drugs in a few months yet and it’s just caring if it prevents another from going to places like that. But now Ava threw in the trash a trust, a relationship, a fucking good guy who will hopefully never trust that slut again.
One thing, I am not against what you are saying but please read my message again, I pointed that out in a later message that this party is purely for plot convenience. As for why I say that is the case, remember that when the MC brings up the discussion of Ava going to the party, she had already decided she was going and confirms it to the MC (the MC had no input on the matter), it is weird that the MC doesn't say anything in particular about this party being Bryce's party. After the confirmation from Ava's mouth that she was going to the party, the MC immediately follows up by stating that Sarah and Natasha were going, at that point Ava gives a blank stare and states that she misses them, so... her purpose in going to the party is not for Bryce but for those two girls. But to add to that and clarify why that is plot convenience and why I am not against what you said: Why didn't Ava meet those 2 girls outside the party? Why is she risking relapsing by going to that kind of environment where alcohol and drugs might be present? Why did she have to go to Bryce's farewell party? Why did she decide to forget the history between his current boyfriend (MC) and her drug dealer (Bryce)? 2 words: Plot Convenience.

Besides what I pointed out, I was discussing with Clowns234, which of the two characters had more responsibility or was more guilty for what happened to Ava, and I think is obvious and we should all agree it was Ava's fault more than the MC at that point, since he felt to me, that he was being shown as supportive and understanding of Ava, to the point he blindly trusted her judgement.

By the way, I am in no way saying that she (Ava) deserved whatever happened to her at the hands of Bryce and the instigation of Dick/Richard (I think is clear at this point, that Dick was the one who instigated Bryce in going for Ava, and also the one who sent the picture to the MC), I am merely pointing out that she was the first and the only one that broke the trust between them (her and the MC).

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Was it her decision to party with skanks and drug dealers? Yeah. She took the risk knowing who they were.

So we know she started out with beer, her choice to do it even when she promised her boyfriend not to. The beer led to a joint. That, and the fact that she went to a party with these bullies. It's all literally her being a shitty girlfriend. She put her boyfriends feelings to the side to spend time with her "friends." And break faith with him on what he asked her to do at minimum.

The consequences of that night are hers to deal with. The mc owes her no apology.
All right. These click were once friends she turned away from. They were wrong friends, no question. And I guess, Ava kept the friend secret from the click, as they didn’t like him. Don't forget: Bryce was once MC's bully. The last party should be a farewell. That was a mistake. Yes, she let herself be chat into alcohol and joint. No question, another mistake.

But she definitely did not take the pill voluntarily. So she definitely wasn't planning to cheat on her boyfriend. Otherwise she would hardly have rejected Bryce.
And in that case he would hardly have needed the drug. So there is nothing to be shaken about the rape, it is a fact.

The only question that is still open is this:
did the click know that Bryce wanted to fuck Ava and did they all lure her into a trap? Or was it Bryce all alone? We may find out all of this in episode 3

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dick knew and told Bryce to do it because IT DID NOT STOP HIM IN THE PAST THAT A GIRL DID NOT LIKE HIM - this leads to Bryce, who in a moment of logic, tells dick AVA DOES NOT LIKE HIM, proceeds to spike ava”s drink and put HIS DICK BROTHER PLAN IN MOTION TO ”SMASH AVA”
It's about more than her and the MC because it goes to whether or not she thought someone at the party would have her back. Why would she think otherwise and still go?
There is a lot of 'concrete ideas' we don't have. That's my point. Maybe it was this but it could have just as easily been that. We don't know for sure. What we do know is that the Dev wanted us to question our perceptions.
All right. These click were once friends she turned away from. They were wrong friends, no question. And I guess, Ava kept the friend secret from the click, as they didn’t like him. Don't forget: Bryce was once MC's bully. The last party should be a farewell. That was a mistake. Yes, she let herself be chat into alcohol and joint. No question, another mistake.

But she definitely did not take the pill voluntarily. So she definitely wasn't planning to cheat on her boyfriend. Otherwise she would hardly have rejected Bryce. So there is nothing to be shaken about the rape, it is a fact.

did the click know that Bryce wanted to fuck Ava and did they all lure her into a trap? Or was it Bryce all alone? We may find out all of this in episode 3
THE SKANKS TOLD AVA SHE WAS GOING TO MARRY BRYCE AND THEY MAKE A MARRIED COUPLE WHILE BRYCE TELLS AVA SHE BROKE HER MOMS TRUST BY SLIPPING OUT
AT NIGHT TO GO TO DRUG DEALERS AND PARTY.

THEY WERE ALL ON IT - GET BRYCE TO SMASH AVA - DICK ORCHESTRATED AND THE SKANKS CORCED AVA PHISICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILING HER INTO DRUGS.

THEY ARE ALL HIS DRUG DEALERS, THE SKANKS WORK FOR BRYCE.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Dick knew and told Bryce to do it because IT DID NOT STOP HIM IN THE PAST THAT A GIRL DID NOT LIKE HIM - this leads to Bryce, who in a moment of logic, tells dick AVA DOES NOT LIKE HIM, proceeds to spike ava”s drink and put HIS DICK BROTHER PLAN IN MOTION TO ”SMASH AVA”

THE SKANKS TOLD AVA SHE WAS GOING TO MARRY BRYCE AND THEY MAKE A MARRIED COUPLE WHILE BRYCE TELLS AVA SHE BROKE HER MOMS TRUST BY SLIPPING OUT
AT NIGHT TO GO TO DRUG DEALERS AND PARTY.

THEY WERE ALL ON IT - GET BRYCE TO SMASH AVA - DICK ORCHESTRATED AND THE SKANKS CORCED AVA PHISICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BLACKMAILING HER INTO DRUGS.

THEY ARE ALL HIS DRUG DEALERS, THE SKANKS WORK FOR BRYCE.
Very crude how you write. But you might well be right. Well, we'll find in future updates (y)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

But she definitely did not take the pill voluntarily. So she definitely wasn't planning to cheat on her boyfriend. Otherwise she would hardly have rejected Bryce. So there is nothing to be shaken about the rape, it is a fact.

I'm pretty sure it was Bryce alone.

The dialogue implies they don't expect him to be a skeezy asshole and drug her.

But they know without doubt she's done beer and a joint. So they as friends are failures to begin with for letting him take advantage of her even without the molly.

Back on the topic; she knew her "friends" despised the mc and that's why she chose to keep the mc a secret boyfriend. This tells me enough that even if she was raped, she still ruined her relationship with the decisions leading up to that.

She fucked up. So what was her response? "I'll explain later. I don't wanna tell you Bryce raped me at the party I WILLINGLY WENT TO WITH ASSHOLES WHO BULLIED YOU FOR YEARS. Oh and by the way, my friends convinced me to drink EVEN THOUGH I PROMISED I WOULDN'T. I'm also not going to report him to the cops for rape."

It shows me that she isn't committed to the relationship, she isn't committed to getting off drugs. It's too much baggage to have a relapsing girlfriend, and it's asking too much to demand the mc still trust her after she did this.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes