VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
If she had been passed out and just woke up, she would be confused - and somewhat guilty, for no other reason than she put herself in this position. Not seeing how this is defending Bryce though.

I have maintained all along that she made some bad choices. Taking that first drink was one of the first.
When the fuck did I said she defended him? I said stop Leo. Two different things mate.

TheYoungBuck

Oct 10, 2021
Antonie van Leeuwenhoe answered your last question (he responded directly to you). That the dev said it was originally intended as consensual cheating. That is why the reaction from her when she sees Leo/MC is "It´s not what it looks like" and "I'll explain it later". That is why everybody is telling those are the excuses of someone who cheats. Because in real life dose are the excuses someone who cheats uses. :KEK:

That is part of the argument mate. The fact that she wanted to cheat hasn't changed, the only thing that changed is that she wasn't awake, what changed is the half assed last moment rewrite that starts with the LEO!! moment. In essence the whole original narrative is still true (consensual cheating) but she stops at the last moment because she remembers Leo. Then Bryce makes his play. But for it to actually happen Ava needs to lose half her neurons and decide to spend the night there.
I also clarified this before, since I heard the Q and A, that the dev said Ava is partly inspired by an ex girlfriend that cheated on him when creating Ava, not that Ava cheated.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I also clarified this before, since I heard the Q and A, that the dev said Ava is partly inspired by an ex girlfriend that cheated on him when creating Ava, not that Ava cheated.
Yeah?
Well then the fuckup is on me. :FacePalm:

Sorry mates. I went all out based on the wrong information.

[Edit] Went back and read your post and seeing as there is no reason not to believe you I will concede the argument to clowns234 .

Last edited:

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
We were intentionally led to believe it was a red car but at no point are we shown the red car (we still don't know what actually happened - we don't even know for sure if they had sex).
Correct!
We don't know if they had sex (EP1) and We Don't Know if she was Raped/SEX) EP2..

I have no vested interest in her cheating or not cheating. I honestly could care less. If a case can be made that Ava is a liar and a cheat, I haven't seen it. The dialog I went back and reviewed (and posted) doesn't show it. If it exists, please post it.
Let me refer you to the EP1 Party Scene... again. Dick Grind Dancing, "Knowing" Looks, Went Hand and hand upstairs TO FUCK, and was found by US/PLAYER/MC next morning in bed together naked.

You said earlier that your wife goes to parties without you sometimes. If you got a text message saying, "Clowns is this your wife?" *we don't know the contents of the e-mail but the implication is she is with some dude at a party fucking*
You show up at that party at crack o' dawn to get her, you asked where your wife was, and somebody said, "Well, she was rubbing her ass & box on this dude on the dance floor, they started making eyes at each other and went upstairs to the bed room hand and hand.... holy shit is that bitch is fun to dance with.... she busy next wee.....
You rush upstairs, open a door and she is snoozing away with some dude naked in bed... you shout her name, she hops up, "This is not what it looks like... " You ask, "What the fuck is going on?" and she says, "I'll explain later!"
And then the dude who fucked her says, "You got a problem? Lets take it outside!".....

You reply, "Ok hun, glad you had a good time at the party, tell me about it on the drive home.... wanna go to Deny's? Aww..... don't look so down sweetie, I am sure you will do much better with your drug rehab next time."

That is Husband of the year material!

' And I find it interesting, that "after" Ava is caught, she (Ava) seems more concerned about protecting Bryce than sorting things out with her Boyfriend...'
How did you arrive at this conclusion? What exactly did she do to protect Bryce?
The Dialogue and Context clues of course. If she is an innocent party, NOW is her time to come clean! Molly? Rape?, Mistaken Identity? Alien Abduction? Poor Writing?
Now is the time to spill it! But of course, if you do, there are people around who could corroborate the story (OR NOT!).
If she says, "Bryce Raped me", He could say, "Bitch Shut up, you were on my dick the mintue we hit the dance floor. You kept screeming for me to fuck you in the ass all night long... whatch you talking about rape?"
Then Sarah, who is in the doorway, says, "Yeah Leo, why on earth did you let this hoe bag out of your sight? She told you she's had a crush on Bryce since middle school... didn't she?

And why later? Is she afraid of upsetting the sensibilities of all her friends that have stood by her over the years? You don't want them to find out that their beloved and trusted friend Bryce is a rapist?

Why wouldn't she say, "I had sex against my will! I was Drunk and I didn't know what I was doing! I was Raped! HELP!

And if she said those things, it would GET BRYCE IN TROUBLE.... but she doesn't want to get Bryce in trouble... does she?
Given the choice between speaking up against BRYCE or not saying anything, she says nothing, and lets her boyfriend walk away. So, she'd rather be without the MC/Protect Bryce.

And she knows where he lives.... she could have showed up to "tell him later" but doesn't...

Which all makes a great case for she had sex with Bryce but got caught.... C'mon man, you have got to at least see how we come to this conclusion.

'Ava, is telling the MC that it was a blue car.' Wouldn't this be the Dev telling the player. When did Ava tell the MC anything about what happened that night?
sigh....
Again EP1, Nobody is telling the story here except the DEV to the Player. We have to have some trust with the DEV otherwise we spend weeks tearing apart his script saying how ambiguous it is. EP2, is the Developer Telling us Ava's version. The DEV already admitted to his mistakes... if you can't see it, well, have fun with the game dude.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Correct!
We don't know if they had sex (EP1) and We Don't Know if she was Raped/SEX) EP2..

Let me refer you to the EP1 Party Scene... again. Dick Grind Dancing, "Knowing" Looks, Went Hand and hand upstairs TO FUCK, and was found by US/PLAYER/MC next morning in bed together naked.

You said earlier that your wife goes to parties without you sometimes. If you got a text message saying, "Clowns is this your wife?" *we don't know the contents of the e-mail but the implication is she is with some dude at a party fucking*
You show up at that party at crack o' dawn to get her, you asked where your wife was, and somebody said, "Well, she was rubbing her ass & box on this dude on the dance floor, they started making eyes at each other and went upstairs to the bed room hand and hand.... holy shit is that bitch is fun to dance with.... she busy next wee.....
You rush upstairs, open a door and she is snoozing away with some dude naked in bed... you shout her name, she hops up, "This is not what it looks like... " You ask, "What the fuck is going on?" and she says, "I'll explain later!"
And then the dude who fucked her says, "You got a problem? Lets take it outside!".....

You reply, "Ok hun, glad you had a good time at the party, tell me about it on the drive home.... wanna go to Deny's? Aww..... don't look so down sweetie, I am sure you will do much better with your drug rehab next time."

That is Husband of the year material!

The Dialogue and Context clues of course. If she is an innocent party, NOW is her time to come clean! Molly? Rape?, Mistaken Identity? Alien Abduction? Poor Writing?
Now is the time to spill it! But of course, if you do, there are people around who could corroborate the story (OR NOT!).
If she says, "Bryce Raped me", He could say, "Bitch Shut up, you were on my dick the mintue we hit the dance floor. You kept screeming for me to fuck you in the ass all night long... whatch you talking about rape?"
Then Sarah, who is in the doorway, says, "Yeah Leo, why on earth did you let this hoe bag out of your sight? She told you she's had a crush on Bryce since middle school... didn't she?

And why later? Is she afraid of upsetting the sensibilities of all her friends that have stood by her over the years? You don't want them to find out that their beloved and trusted friend Bryce is a rapist?

Why wouldn't she say, "I had sex against my will! I was Drunk and I didn't know what I was doing! I was Raped! HELP!

And if she said those things, it would GET BRYCE IN TROUBLE.... but she doesn't want to get Bryce in trouble... does she?
Given the choice between speaking up against BRYCE or not saying anything, she says nothing, and lets her boyfriend walk away. So, she'd rather be without the MC/Protect Bryce.

And she knows where he lives.... she could have showed up to "tell him later" but doesn't...

Which all makes a great case for she had sex with Bryce but got caught.... C'mon man, you have got to at least see how we come to this conclusion.

sigh....
Again EP1, Nobody is telling the story here except the DEV to the Player. We have to have some trust with the DEV otherwise we spend weeks tearing apart his script saying how ambiguous it is. EP2, is the Developer Telling us Ava's version. The DEV already admitted to his mistakes... if you can't see it, well, have fun with the game dude.
As I have said, what she did at the party doesn't matter to the arguments I have been making.

I've covered this before but I'll try to summarize here what I think:
Ava wakes up to MC's voice - who is clearly angry.
She sees that she is naked and that Bryce is in the same bed.
Not a leap for her to assume that the MC would think the worst hence, "This isn't what it looks like". The last thing we saw was her rejecting Bryce. We don't know anything beyond that accept that she was passed out when Bryce was undressing.
She does offer to explain later. People in a rage tend not to want to listen so 'later' could easily be 'once you calm down'. Or not. We don't know.
She doesn't get a chance because the MC and Bryce start fighting and when it is over, he leaves.
The end.
I don't see how that is protecting Bryce. If she was passed out, she might not even know herself what happened yet.

You assume she is a liar and a cheat. Sorry, but I don't see it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah?
Well then the fuckup is on me. :FacePalm:

Sorry mates. I went all out based on the wrong information.

[Edit] Went back and read your post and seeing as there is no reason not to believe you I will concede the argument to clowns234 .
For what it's worth, I've enjoyed our back and forth here. And it's given me an excuse not to do actual work. :)

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
OH man :( I went over to the Discord and read the dev's posts to get a feel for what clowns234 and TheYoungBuck told me about. From what I gathered we have two possible outcomes.
  • We actually get a revolutionary type of VN.
  • We get teased to hell and back. (I have my money here)
From the dev's disposition and language I gathered that Leo will not get a lot of options to react as the dev appears to have a roadmap already stablished. Furthermore I think that clowns234 's view on Ava might be closer to the dev's than mine. I will still be around waiting for update 3 but I fully expect that we will keep on reading how all is Leo's fault from Ava and Annie's perspective. :ROFLMAO:

Still nice renders. I'll be here for the lewds. :KEK:

Reactions: clowns234

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
v1900, PJWhoopie, eddie987

Just drop it dudes, you can't argue with a white knight, even if the game shows her with a dick in her mouth and Bryce balls deep in her these types of guys will try to defend her and somehow claim is the fault of the MC, "Yeah, she may be fucking another dude, but is the fault of the MC for not reading the game script and seeing how the night will end, Ava did nothing wrong, she is still mah queen"

You can bring all the evidence you want, it won't change anything, all of your arguments will be meet with the same response "Well, I don't agree, so you are wrong, prove to me that you are right, What? no I don't have to bring any evidence myself, is you who needs to back his statements, the power of the white knight is my argument, fear the simp, heathen".

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
OH man :( I went over to the Discord and read the dev's posts to get a feel for what clowns234 and TheYoungBuck told me about. From what I gathered we have two possible outcomes.
  • We actually get a revolutionary type of VN.
  • We get teased to hell and back. (I have my money here)
From the dev's disposition and language I gathered that Leo will not get a lot of options to react as the dev appears to have a roadmap already stablished. Furthermore I think that clowns234 's view on Ava might be closer to the dev's than mine. I will still be around waiting for update 3 but I fully expect that we will keep on reading how all is Leo's fault from Ava and Annie's perspective. :ROFLMAO:

Still nice renders. I'll be here for the lewds. :KEK:
Well, if this is going to turn into another game KN with a doormat MC just taking abuse from the people who "love" him, because... "reasons", it won't really matter if Ava cheated, got raped or whatever. At least not for me, since if that's where we're heading, the whole "avoid the cliches" statement wouldn't be further from the truth...

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Holy Shit y'all,what if Annie's cross country trip,is because Dick is using her as a drug mule?
Might actually make sense.

Could turn out his "lotto" victory is him laundering drug cash and having a fake lotto set up to make him win without the irs noticing anything.

But, if that's not the case, i cant see why he'd still be dealing when he could just live off his lotto cash.

Even then, when her car breaks down, I didn't notice her keeping a large amount of kilos of drugs anywhere, nor did she seem nervous, so it's hard to say.

• Haha
Reactions: TheYoungBuck

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Just drop it dudes, you can't argue with a white knight, even if the game shows her with a dick in her mouth and Bryce balls deep in her these types of guys will try to defend her and somehow claim is the fault of the MC, "Yeah, she may be fucking another dude, but is the fault of the MC for not reading the game script and seeing how the night will end, Ava did nothing wrong, she is still mah queen"

You can bring all the evidence you want, it won't change anything, all of your arguments will be meet with the same response "Well, I don't agree, so you are wrong, prove to me that you are right, What? no I don't have to bring any evidence myself, is you who needs to back his statements, the power of the white knight is my argument, fear the simp, heathen".
"Ad hominem - This fallacy occurs when, instead of addressing someone's argument or position, you irrelevantly attack the person or some aspect of the person who is making the argument."

LOL

Reactions: TheYoungBuck

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019

In his defense, I don't think he's simping. I think he agrees she made bad decisions. What he's saying is that while she was a shitty girlfriend, the mc was shitty for not stopping her.

I think that's where the disagreement is. The mc, imo, wasn't responsible. He did what a normal boyfriend would do. Not come off as jealous or possessive, because if you do that, they tend to run. She wasn't asking permission anyway.

He feels otherwise. He thinks the mc should have spoken up. Been more aggressive about stopping her and pointing out that she as a recovering addict should not go to a party.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Well, if this is going to turn into another game KN with a doormat MC just taking abuse from the people who "love" him, because... "reasons", it won't really matter if Ava cheated, got raped or whatever. At least not for me, since if that's where we're heading, the whole "avoid the cliches" statement wouldn't be further from the truth...
It does appear to be heading in that direction. I might be reading too much into it but consider this:

zx.PNG

In his Discord channel he has told that he had previous knowledge of the VN scene so I do not know why the first sentence is cut short and the need to involve a moderator and then have the Q&A on Discord and say that Ava is based on his ex that cheated on him but Ava is not a cheater. Then when the whole shit hits the fan and the NTR crowd went crazy he posts this in his Discord.

zzzxx.PNG

I don't really care for the NTR part but I do like to point out the part that says "just the middle of it has a few vocal incels who can't accept characters that act like human beings.".

We know that he already said that Ava and Annie are here to stay, the only choice we will get is if we want to end up with any of them at the end. So They will be shoved down our throats until the end. That's all fine and dandy, but my worry is that if Ava is based in his cheating ex and we have to stomach her all the VN, this will be like entering the dev's mind. Are we going to have to be bombarded with the dev's rationalization of why we should wag our tails to a cheating ex girlfriend? We have the first rationalization in the second update, she didn't cheat, she may or may not have been raped.

So what I gathered from that is that the dev has it all planned, he knows who Ava is and who Annie is, they are the women that for reasons unknown to us were chummy and even more with Leo/MC's bullies and never tried to stop them while using the MC as a therapy dog. There is a time jump and he just out of the blue accepts to go on a road trip with the "friend" that by his own words ghosted him and she is just using him because she has none to trust. I could keep on piling shit up but I think I made my point.

So you either like them or you are an incel. I get that they have flaws and all but the only one that does not "act like a human being" is the MC. I think that the only way to turn this around is if the MC turns out to be a massive asshole to be on leveled ground and then we can say that all of them act like real human beings. :KEK:

Going by the few choices that are present in the game it is looking like we may have to simp our way into their panties. :KEK:

If the dev reads this, dude there is a difference between been a friend and been a floormat. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It does appear to be heading in that direction. I might be reading too much into it but consider this:

View attachment 1454750

In his Discord channel he has told that he had previous knowledge of the VN scene so I do not know why the first sentence is cut short and the need to involve a moderator and then have the Q&A on Discord and say that Ava is based on his ex that cheated on him but Ava is not a cheater. Then when the whole shit hits the fan and the NTR crowd went crazy he posts this in his Discord.

View attachment 1454753

I don't really care for the NTR part but I do like to point out the part that says "just the middle of it has a few vocal incels who can't accept characters that act like human beings.".

We know that he already said that Ava and Annie are here to stay, the only choice we will get is if we want to end up with any of them at the end. So They will be shoved down our throats until the end. That's all fine and dandy, but my worry is that if Ava is based in his cheating ex and we have to stomach her all the VN, this will be like entering the dev's mind. Are we going to have to be bombarded with the dev's rationalization of why we should wag our tails to a cheating ex girlfriend? We have the first rationalization in the second update, she didn't cheat, she may or may not have been raped.

So what I gathered from that is that the dev has it all planned, he knows who Ava is and who Annie is, they are the women that for reasons unknown to us were chummy and even more with Leo/MC's bullies and never tried to stop them while using the MC as a therapy dog. There is a time jump and he just out of the blue accepts to go on a road trip with the "friend" that by his own words ghosted him and she is just using him because she has none to trust. I could keep on piling shit up but I think I made my point.

So you either like them or you are an incel. I get that they have flaws and all but the only one that does not "act like a human being" is the MC. I think that the only way to turn this around is if the MC turns out to be a massive asshole to be on leveled ground and then we can say that all of them act like real human beings. :KEK:

Going by the few choices that are present in the game it is looking like we may have to simp our way into their panties. :KEK:

If the dev reads this, dude there is a difference between been a friend and been a floormat. :ROFLMAO:

Oh shit I'm an incel????? Someone tell my wife and kids.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018

View attachment 1454750

View attachment 1454753

:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

So if you don't like how the story goes, you are an Incel? :KEK::KEK:, for someone that claimed to want to avoid as many cliches as possible he is sure following the manual to the letter, I guess the next thing is to call people insecure for not liking that Ava was in that bed with Bryce.

I'm calling it now, the Dev will force the players to forgive Ava and even apologise to her for not protecting her from her own stupidity.

Is like TripleEx all over again.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
In a lighter tone, I want to sincerely congratulate my mates here who have participated in the discussion in this thread. Despite having 60 pages in which you can think that there will be nonsensical complaints, mostly we always try to give arguments about why the plot and how it develops seems bad, wrong or poorly executed. I speak from the heart, the vast majority of the arguments that I have read, even those with which I disagree, always tried to give logical explanations. (With exceptions, as always)

You have to understand that in these cases where we do not have an exact confirmation of what has happened, the only thing we can do is make assumptions and try to read the characters. And we cannot be condemned for assuming.
I've only been here a year. Very little time, compared to many others. But I can say that this is one of the most interesting threads that I have read and in which you can easily get positive feedback. And not only that, many opinions and comments on this type of situation in real life. Even from people who, unfortunately, have experienced something like this.

One point that I want to emphasize is the "acceptance" that many of the players have had. At first, it was just Ava's infidelity. I, like many others, always prefer to have love interests that are easy to empathize with. And, as I said, that Ava has been unfaithful and that she continues to be a love interest is a very, very risky decision. For me, it is condemning her from the beginning. Even with characters that have hurt an MC that I play with, I try to be understandable. But there are limits. And cheating does not fall within those limits.

Practically no one demanded to rewrite the whole plot, simply correct the mistakes made and stick to a single plan: that Ava has only been unfaithful or that she has only been raped, preferably only keeping the infidelity part, without mixing it with a possible rape to make it more redeemable (or not).

It's a shame we've gotten to the point of preferring that a love interest was unfaithful rather than that it wasn't in the beginning, in a way like this. :KEK:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

View attachment 1454750

View attachment 1454753

Incels!? Wow... It's good to know how the dev feels about criticism.
Well, after reading that, I'm no longer very optimistic about the next release. Looks like we'll be playing as another doormat MC (which is not cliche at all...) and the only options will be to simp or not to simp.

I still find it funny how Annie "only trusts the MC", but takes Ava's side and blindly accepts everything she's saying after knowing her for one day, just because she seems nice.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Ha ha!

Of all the folks to call us Incels, I wouldn't have thought it would be the DEV.

What was that about Ad hominem earlier? I'm sure the clown will rush to OUR defense here right? C'mon, you can do it!

If the DEV, or anyone else, has read the pages since EP2 was released, and all they are getting from it is that a good number or us are so fragile and scared of NTR, or that we can't handle complex and imperfect characters, then... well, you've lost a good portion of your audience.

All we have to go on is what the DEV tells us. Intention doesn't really count if it can't be found logically within the story. He can INTEND for Annie to be a serial killer, and he could state so over at Dischord. To that, I'd say he's nuts, as there is no evidence of it in the freakin' story he wrote... so far.

Whether he INTENDED it or not, the story was written to make it appear that Ava cheated in chapter 1. We are given evidence as an un-biased observation, by no one other than the DEV himself. We have to take that as fact, because that is how the convention of story telling goes.

Whether it was INTENDED or not, EP2 was written in a way that makes it appear, to the player, that he didn't like the conclusion that the "INCELS" came up with regarding one of his main characters so he hastily added a date rape component to win back our favor. Again, intention or not, that is how some of us perceived it.

Nothing was changed in EP1 it still stands as its own testimony as to what happened. It is not told through any of the characters perspective, so, according to story telling convention, we take it for fact.
But Episode 2 provides a different perspective... it is that from Ava. As has been said countless times before, Ava has a bias. She wants us to believe the things that favor her. She is the defendant, and has a story/testimony, but we can't take it as fact, because it is being relayed through a non neutral party. To cloud it up even further, her testimony is sprinkled with things that she wouldn't know, or didn't see... this is another example of the breakdown in writing/story telling.
The end result is that the DEV has pitted EP1 against EP2, and, following storytelling convention, we, or at least I, would have to take the EP1 as its an unbiased telling, against EP2 as it is from a biased character.

But, to really understand the direction of the story, we got to join Dischord, check F95, Patreon, and read interviews, because it is obvious that the story isn't enough.

To clear up confusion, and if you need rape sympathy for Ava, go back to EP1 and delete everything from the time Bryce Answers the door until the MC gets the phone call at 3 AM in the morning. It can kind of play its way out from there, with the MC assuming the worst.

For EP2, I'd skip the "knowing look' in both their eyes where she decides to fuck him and just show them staggering upstairs to the room.

Figure out a drug will do what you want on one pill, or make up one, that will give you the desired results
Brcye "I'm gonna give her this new drug, "Fesuy" that i've been wanting to try... One of these and she'll be begging me to fuck her"
Or, even better, have somebody different slip something in each beer she has... Natasha, Bryce, Dick, Sarah... all are seen putting "something" in her drink, so we, as players, don't know what or how many she's had by the time she is flat on her back having Bryce grope her.

Lastly,
For the most part, nothing but positive things have been said about the DEV and his ability. We wouldn't be talking about it this much if it didn't have so much going for it. The renders, pace, atmosphere, moodiness... all of it is really top notch, and collectively, we've said as much. It has a few story telling/writting hick ups that we hope he can solve to overall make the game experience a little better and logical, and we hope that is what happens.
So, to start disparaging those of us interested in his game but are confused as to his direction... (and as some would say, ad hominem attacks).. well, that is kind of disappointing.

Last edited:

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
I am still optimistic about the next release, but if the dev is trying to show that the MC made a mistake when ditching Ava, I think he has some work ahead.
If we look at what we actually have but take away the morning drama - no message or fight - and hope for no rape:
--The day after
-MC asks how the party went
-Ava: A bit slow at first, but then it was great being with my old friends. I drank waaay too much and ended up smoking a bit too. Bryce was super. We did a bit of grinding on the dance floor, and then went to his room to make out. I stopped before sex, so no worries, nothing happened(!?). The party was wild, so I may have taken something I was unaware of, and was totally wasted and sick after that. Bryce let me sleep over in his bed. I woke up naked - but really nothing happened.

This is a young couple - seeing eachother a cpl months - with no formal ties. No divorce, estate to divide, kids to consider, so they do not need a reason that will "stand up in court" to split. If one or both feel this is not any good, it is over. Every person is different, but I know what I would feel after this - even if I believed every word she said.

To make it clear: I support the dev on Patreon, and I never comment on a game I have not paid for.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
NorWest
I think we all have high hopes for the EP3.
I agree that they are a young couple... but obviously college age and adults. While not married, the DEV did take time to build a little back story for them, and showed that they were exclusive. Its implied that she's been clean since starting to date, so I'd think they have a little more invested than just a "no harm, no foul, lets just break".
At least the MC feels that way

The MC has a lot on his mental plate, but OBVIOUSLY Ava is one of them... as he refers to Ava as "HER" in his bouts of depression.

Maybe I read it wrong...

Reactions: v1900
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes