VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

TheYoungBuck

Oct 10, 2021
If it were as simple as to 'just say no', there would be no alcoholics or drug abusers.
It's like telling a soldier with PTSD to 'just get over it'.
I feel like you're going to lose your brain cells if you keep attempting to convince people who already have their minds made up. But I respect the good fight.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Anyone would say exactly what MC said:
Do not go overboard and come home. Come home to me, babe, is that so hard for you?

WHY WOULD A SOLDIER GO EXACERBATE HIS PTSD IN A PTSD INDUCING ENVIRONMENT?
Maybe because the only other alternative is to never leave your house. People tend to be social creatures.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ava had to stay the night in and then go see MC in the morning.
Ava could have slipped out on her mom to go hang out with MC.
Ava could have had only the talk with Bryce and the skanks and then head out to see MC
She saw them flapping joints and chugging bear right there.
Ava could have gone home once Bryce was off to molest some other babe
and after she told a skank SHE DOES NOT LIKE BRYCE ANYMORE - a statement Bryce heard loud and clear.

Flipping her mom for a boyfriend is one thing.
Flipping her boyfriend for her drug dealer is the end of it.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Maybe because the only other alternative is to never leave your house. People tend to be social creatures.
You are a former addict, clean for three months or so and your only options are:
a) Going to a drug dealer's party
or
b) Never leave your house.

I don't want to be dick, but I think there are at least two (maybe even three if you think hard enough!) more things you can do besides those two...
Now, I won't say it's unlikely to meet a drug dealer while walking through a park for instance, but the chances are considerably lower there, than... I don't know...
Going in their own house, when they're having a party, surrounded by other people doing drugs...
That's just a crazy thought though.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You are a former addict, clean for three months or so and your only options are:
a) Going to a drug dealer's party
or
b) Never leave your house.

I don't want to be dick, but I think there are at least two (maybe even three if you think hard enough!) more things you can do besides those two...
Now, I won't say it's unlikely to meet a drug dealer while walking through a park for instance, but the chances are considerably lower there, than... I don't know...
Going in their own house, when they're having a party, surrounded by other people doing drugs...
That's just a crazy thought though.
I was responding to his comment on people with PTSD.
' WHY WOULD A SOLDIER GO EXACERBATE HIS PTSD IN A PTSD INDUCING ENVIRONMENT?'
The problem, as I see it, is many people don't understand what it's like to have 'mental issues'.

Imagine being told by your doctor that you should never have sex again because you have heart problems and it might kill you.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The problem, as I see it, is many people don't understand what it's like to have 'mental issues'.
His comment was that someone with PTSD won't go to a shooting range for instance, if he knows gunshots will trigger traumatic memories, in the same way a former drug addict shouldn't go to a drug dealer's party!

Nobody said she can quit on demand, or it's easy to say no, as you put it, but like I've said before, it's way easier to stay clean, if you just don't put yourself in situations you 100% know you'll get tempted. You can't tell me she didn't think there will be drugs in a known drug dealer's party.

You know the saying "you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved", right? She was the one who chose to go there. If someone ends up getting hurt after a series of bad decisions, breaking people's trust etc., I'll feel sorry for them, I'll probably think something along the lines of "Poor bastard fucked up, but didn't deserve [insert bad thing that happened to them here]", but that doesn't mean I'll suddenly like them, especially if everything they did before that, had the exact opposite effect.

Sep 3, 2020
UncleFredo...
This lies at the heart of the problem we are having with the VN so far. We shouldn't have to substitute anything for what the DEV meant... we can plainly see, read, hear what is there. If it wasn't meant, then... do some freakin research. We don't play games on what was meant, we play them with what is available.

It's not because the characters have complicated lives and we are too immature to deal with it. Its not because we just want games where we bang waifu and chuckle with buddies about it. Its not because the story is over our heads and we are missing the details.

Its because the details and facts that are laid out, that we read and see with our own eyes, lead us to logical conclusions that are in-congruent with where the Dev wants us to be. And to this point, there are no logical choices given to the MC to make regarding how fucked up the situation is. = Kinetic Novel

He has said himself, that if he was an Outsider, without his vision of where the game was going, he could see how we all could be confused. Or put another way, Yusef is saying, "If I was a player and not the developer, I'd be bitching about how it was laid out too."

You can't have a scene with a character driving down the road at 12:00 Noon on a bright sunny day and get in an accident, and then in the next chapter, have a character recall the accident and tell us it was 11:00 PM at night during a torrential downpour. Those don't add up. Somebody is lying....

In EP 1, we see the whole party laid out in front of us. It's NOT being told by the MC's perspective, its not Bryces' perspective, Or AVA's or anyone else. The DEV is showing us the party 3rd person, so we have to accept what we see, what we read, what we hear as fact.

*Now, I am of the camp that would say Ava has already fucked up by even going to the party... I mean really, how would we react if our significant other went to a party, hosted by her former drug dealer, where everyone their has either bullied us or just hates our guts for various reasons?*

Now EP2 Shows up, and we get "Ava's" Perspective. But, as said earlier, Ava is an unreliable witness, so there is a bit of 3rd Person stuff added... to try to change our opinion of her?

EP1 AVA - "I told Stu that I'd try to avoid drinking and smoking as much as I could... Don't wanna relapse"
Turns into Drinking hard, Smoking (Weed... with who knows what in it?)

EP1 AVA - Bumping and Grinding... literally dick to butt with Bryce on the dance floor

EP1 "Ava and Bryce are both hammered as they stare into eachother's (sic) eyes.
EP1 "AVA SILENTLY AGREES WITH A SUBLTE NOD AND GRABS BRYCE"S HAND
View attachment 1450488
AVA IS AGREEING TO WHAT EXACTLY???? Oh yea, lets go upstairs and fuck!

EP1 AVA and Bryce are seen, using at least two renders, going up the stairs, hand and hand... not struggling or stumbling... but walking upstairs hand and hand with an INTENT known to everybody at the party. WE ARE GOING UPSTAIRS TO FUCK!
View attachment 1450491

So we see and read AVA make her own choices here. She knows the kind of party she is going to and who is going to be there.
She knows that her BF doesn't want her to go overboard (but again, would anybody in a committed relationship go this far?)
She gets drunk and high and grinds on a crush. Looks longingly into his eyes and goes upstairs to a bedroom. She knows its Bryce, She knows what she is doing and where she is going, and what the intent is.

The MC gets at least 3 calls during the night, and at 3:43 AM, he wakes up and checks his phone. We don't know what he receives, or who it is from (unknown caller) but it would be a safe bet that the MC wouldn't have anyone who attends THAT party's phone number on his phone.
*SO somebody at that party is still Fucking with the MC... enough to send him some information about Ava and Bryce anyway.*

He arrives at the House where the party is dispersing. Not sure what time but it is daylight outside. Most of the other folks who attended are up and moving around/leaving. We know that Ava's house is some distance from the party (Said so by Bryce to convince her to stay the night) but we don't know the MC's proximity to the Party House.

He is greeted by Natasha, Dick and Josh. Dick says:
View attachment 1450494
Then Josh Tells the MC, If you are looking for Ava, she's Upstairs

As has been pointed out, Nobody is supposed to know that Ava and MC are dating...

MC then goes upstairs to find HIS GIRLFRIEND naked, in the bed of a mortal enemy.
View attachment 1450499
This is followed with
AVA - "Its not what it looks like"

This next one is pretty rich...
View attachment 1450502
Really? You can explain LATER?
WTF - why not explaining it to me now bitch, while you are naked in this asshats bed?
Later cause you are too embarrassed to explain what happened in front of the person you did it with who could confirm or deny your lies?
Later because you don't want your chances of getting drugs from your last night hook-up ruined?
Later because you need to come up with a plausible story?

If you got something to say, say it. If you were raped tell me now! Now is your opportunity!

And then, of course, the beating of Bryce Commences.

EP2
Now this told through AVA's point of view.... but it is kind of messed up as it is sprinkled with some renders/images that would not be "know-able" to AVA
In Ava's version, she is drunk and staggering up to the room... but wait, did she tell Annie/MC, yeah, I was going to fuck him, we were heading to the room, but I was really drunk and stumbled a bit on the way up?
Or is this 3rd person stuff to help correct EP1's version?
View attachment 1450507
Interesting too
When she does trip, Bryce catchers her, and she says:
View attachment 1450509
Why would she call him Romeo... Hmmmm... Romeo would be a romantic pet name. One you might use with somebody before you let him fuck you silly...
But did she tell Annie/MC this in "her version of the story"? Yeah, and on my way to fuck Bryce, I tripped, fell and he caught me. I was so impressed by his Quick Reflexes (though drunk) that I said, "Thanks for the Catch ROMEO".
Or, is that 3rd Person info?

The next bit is the sequence of Bryce fondling and kissing.... with Ava Consent.
View attachment 1450512
She then calls him [Pname] and seems to snap out of it and tells Bryce she can't do this, and that she is dating [Pname]

So... what did she actually tell Annie/MC?
"I went upstairs to Fuck Bryce, stumbled a bit because I was drunk, but you know that Romeo Bryce, he caught me thankfully! We get in the room, and I was enjoying the buzz from all the drugs and alcohol I had been consuming... and then we started making out... Funny thing, he was kissing me and fondling me JUST LIKE [Pname] does! As a matter of fact, it was so much like [Pname]'s moves that I actually called "Bryce" [Pname]. That is when I kind of snapped out of it. I am not saying the Drugs wore off or anything... cause after that, I got a bit sick and decided not to go home to the folks that love me and would actually protect me... I'll just pass out right here in the Land of Douche bag rapist... "
Oh, don't forget, I am a heavy sleeper... So when the sun comes crashing through these giant windows in the morning, and everybody else in the house is up and moving around, I'll still be sound asleep. Just don't say my name as that will wake me up instantly!"

Again, what does Ava Say?
OR is this more 3rd Person stuff to correct our EP1 impression?

When Bryce goes downstairs, EVERYTHING from this point on is 3rd Person Perspective. AVA would have no knowledge. She wouldn't have knowledge of getting mollied (or seeing Bryce Spike her drink).
She wouldn't know that when Bryce got downstairs, Natasha would say:
View attachment 1450524
Which just proves that point that EVERY BODY AT THAT PARTY knew Bryce and Ava were going upstairs to fuck. She can deny it all she wants. But the facts are:
She went to a party she shouldn't have
She made a choice to drink and do drugs though she knows it would upset her boyfriend
She Made a choice dance suggestively with Bryce... enough that they BOTH agreed to go upstairs to fuck
She made a choice to do it in front of everybody so that they would know what was happening/going to happen
She made a choice to stay the night... in the era of Uber or a boyfriend who would have immediately come to get her

Now some could say we didn't see these things unfold. You could muddy the waters with unclear renders or "what I really meant was...."

But at the end of the day, players have to make their own choice as to how to perceive Ava.
Not only that, but our on again off again BFF Annie may have been tainted by Ava as well.

There has got to be one hell of a redeptive path ahead of us.... otherwise, we, as players are going to be stuck in a car making decisions we don't want to make, concerning characters that we will quickly loose empathy for.
giphy.gif

this has to be
one of the best comments I've ever read in the history of comments

quick somebody get my boy a Motherfucking mic to drop:cool:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
UncleFredo...
This lies at the heart of the problem we are having with the VN so far. We shouldn't have to substitute anything for what the DEV meant... we can plainly see, read, hear what is there. If it wasn't meant, then... do some freakin research. We don't play games on what was meant, we play them with what is available.

It's not because the characters have complicated lives and we are too immature to deal with it. Its not because we just want games where we bang waifu and chuckle with buddies about it. Its not because the story is over our heads and we are missing the details.

Its because the details and facts that are laid out, that we read and see with our own eyes, lead us to logical conclusions that are in-congruent with where the Dev wants us to be. And to this point, there are no logical choices given to the MC to make regarding how fucked up the situation is. = Kinetic Novel

He has said himself, that if he was an Outsider, without his vision of where the game was going, he could see how we all could be confused. Or put another way, Yusef is saying, "If I was a player and not the developer, I'd be bitching about how it was laid out too."

You can't have a scene with a character driving down the road at 12:00 Noon on a bright sunny day and get in an accident, and then in the next chapter, have a character recall the accident and tell us it was 11:00 PM at night during a torrential downpour. Those don't add up. Somebody is lying....

In EP 1, we see the whole party laid out in front of us. It's NOT being told by the MC's perspective, its not Bryces' perspective, Or AVA's or anyone else. The DEV is showing us the party 3rd person, so we have to accept what we see, what we read, what we hear as fact.

*Now, I am of the camp that would say Ava has already fucked up by even going to the party... I mean really, how would we react if our significant other went to a party, hosted by her former drug dealer, where everyone their has either bullied us or just hates our guts for various reasons?*

Now EP2 Shows up, and we get "Ava's" Perspective. But, as said earlier, Ava is an unreliable witness, so there is a bit of 3rd Person stuff added... to try to change our opinion of her?

EP1 AVA - "I told Stu that I'd try to avoid drinking and smoking as much as I could... Don't wanna relapse"

EP1 AVA - Bumping and Grinding... literally dick to butt with Bryce on the dance floor

View attachment 1450488

EP1 AVA and Bryce are seen, using at least two renders, going up the stairs, hand and hand... not struggling or stumbling... but walking upstairs hand and hand with an INTENT known to everybody at the party. WE ARE GOING UPSTAIRS TO FUCK!
View attachment 1450491

So we see and read AVA make her own choices here. She knows the kind of party she is going to and who is going to be there.
She knows that her BF doesn't want her to go overboard (but again, would anybody in a committed relationship go this far?)
She gets drunk and high and grinds on a crush. Looks longingly into his eyes and goes upstairs to a bedroom. She knows its Bryce, She knows what she is doing and where she is going, and what the intent is.

The MC gets at least 3 calls during the night, and at 3:43 AM, he wakes up and checks his phone. We don't know what he receives, or who it is from (unknown caller) but it would be a safe bet that the MC wouldn't have anyone who attends THAT party's phone number on his phone.
*SO somebody at that party is still Fucking with the MC... enough to send him some information about Ava and Bryce anyway.*

He arrives at the House where the party is dispersing. Not sure what time but it is daylight outside. Most of the other folks who attended are up and moving around/leaving. We know that Ava's house is some distance from the party (Said so by Bryce to convince her to stay the night) but we don't know the MC's proximity to the Party House.

View attachment 1450494

As has been pointed out, Nobody is supposed to know that Ava and MC are dating...

MC then goes upstairs to find HIS GIRLFRIEND naked, in the bed of a mortal enemy.
View attachment 1450499
This is followed with

View attachment 1450502
WTF - why not explaining it to me now bitch, while you are naked in this asshats bed?
Later cause you are too embarrassed to explain what happened in front of the person you did it with who could confirm or deny your lies?
Later because you don't want your chances of getting drugs from your last night hook-up ruined?

If you got something to say, say it. If you were raped tell me now! Now is your opportunity!

EP2
Now this told through AVA's point of view.... but it is kind of messed up as it is sprinkled with some renders/images that would not be "know-able" to AVA
In Ava's version, she is drunk and staggering up to the room... but wait, did she tell Annie/MC, yeah, I was going to fuck him, we were heading to the room, but I was really drunk and stumbled a bit on the way up?
View attachment 1450507
Interesting too
View attachment 1450509
Why would she call him Romeo... Hmmmm... Romeo would be a romantic pet name. One you might use with somebody before you let him fuck you silly...
But did she tell Annie/MC this in "her version of the story"? Yeah, and on my way to fuck Bryce, I tripped, fell and he caught me. I was so impressed by his Quick Reflexes (though drunk) that I said, "Thanks for the Catch ROMEO".

The next bit is the sequence of Bryce fondling and kissing.... with Ava Consent.
View attachment 1450512
She then calls him [Pname] and seems to snap out of it and tells Bryce she can't do this, and that she is dating [Pname]

"I went upstairs to Fuck Bryce, stumbled a bit because I was drunk, but you know that Romeo Bryce, he caught me thankfully! We get in the room, and I was enjoying the buzz from all the drugs and alcohol I had been consuming... and then we started making out... Funny thing, he was kissing me and fondling me JUST LIKE [Pname] does! As a matter of fact, it was so much like [Pname]'s moves that I actually called "Bryce" [Pname]. That is when I kind of snapped out of it. I am not saying the Drugs wore off or anything... cause after that, I got a bit sick and decided not to go home to the folks that love me and would actually protect me... I'll just pass out right here in the Land of Douche bag rapist... "
Oh, don't forget, I am a heavy sleeper... So when the sun comes crashing through these giant windows in the morning, and everybody else in the house is up and moving around, I'll still be sound asleep. Just don't say my name as that will wake me up instantly!"

When Bryce goes downstairs, EVERYTHING from this point on is 3rd Person Perspective. AVA would have no knowledge. She wouldn't have knowledge of getting mollied (or seeing Bryce Spike her drink).
View attachment 1450524
Which just proves that point that EVERY BODY AT THAT PARTY knew Bryce and Ava were going upstairs to fuck. She can deny it all she wants. But the facts are:
She made a choice to drink and do drugs though she knows it would upset her boyfriend
She Made a choice dance suggestively with Bryce... enough that they BOTH agreed to go upstairs to fuck
She made a choice to do it in front of everybody so that they would know what was happening/going to happen
She made a choice to stay the night... in the era of Uber or a boyfriend who would have immediately come to get her

Now some could say we didn't see these things unfold. You could muddy the waters with unclear renders or "what I really meant was...."

But at the end of the day, players have to make their own choice as to how to perceive Ava.
Not only that, but our on again off again BFF Annie may have been tainted by Ava as well.

There has got to be one hell of a redeptive path ahead of us.... otherwise, we, as players are going to be stuck in a car making decisions we don't want to make, concerning characters that we will quickly loose empathy for.
Someone give this man a cold beer and someone give a call to Tatiana, Chastity and Mimi, he needs a triple lap dance, he fucking earned it.

Well written, detailed explanation, and with all the proper evidence, you sir are a fucking scholar.

Funny how some people are trying to be the condescendant big brains of the room while ignoring such an extensive evidence

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fullheartedly agree on your point about the issues of the mind.
Hence what MC did: no judgement, no retort, no resentment.

MC to Ava: ”You are still going, right?”
(MC thinking: I am dying here from your blue balling my life for all these months and now you just bolt on me?
Sad, babe, but the ball is in your court.)
(MC knowingly thinking: You, dear, are free to be who you are, who you choose.)

MC to Ava: ”The girls who took you under their hard drugs + hard drinking party wings
will be there, you know!”
(MC thinking: I beg you say you are not doing this for them - what am I to you, a tool?)

MC to Ava: ”Just do not go overboard and go home!”
(MC thoughts: I know, right now, that you would never slip out on your mom for me.)
(MC thoughts: Please, God, do not let her sleep over in the midst of my haters.)
(You hate me so much, please do not take it out on her. )
(Punish me!)
(I promise to go disappear, just do not ruin her life!)

Imagine being told by your doctor that you should never have sex again because you have heart problems and it might kill you.
The rest is ... gaming semantics.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Fullheartedly agree on your point about the issues of the mind.
Hence what MC did: no judgement, no retort, no resentment.

MC to Ava: ”You are still going, right?”
(MC thinking: I am dying here from your blue balling my life for all these months and now you just bolt on me?
Sad, babe, but the ball is in your court.)
(MC knowingly thinking: You, dear, are free to be who you are, who you choose.)

MC to Ava: ”The girls who took you under their hard drugs + hard drinking party wings
will be there, you know!”
(MC thinking: I beg you say you are not doing this for them - what am I to you, a tool?)

MC to Ava: ”Just do not go overboard and go home!”
(MC thoughts: I know, right now, that you would never slip out on your mom for me.)
(MC thoughts: Please, God, do not let her sleep over in the midst of my haters.)
(You hate me so much, please do not take it out on her. )
(Punish me!)
(I promise to go disappear, just do not ruin her life!)

The rest is ... gaming semantics.
If the MC didn't want her to go then he is a pussy for not having the balls to tell her.
If Ava goes after that, then he should dump her.
"I can't sit around and watch you make bad decisions. You are free to do what you want but I'm free not to sit here and watch it."
To me, it is that simple.

Funny how some people are trying to be the condescendant big brains of the room while ignoring such an extensive evidence
Has anyone here tried to argue that she was a good girlfriend? I haven't.

When people have differing opinions, you can agree to disagree or you can present your case as to why you think yours is valid and theirs is not. This is a forum, is it not? :)

Lots of people drink. Some have a drinking problem.
Lots of people do drugs. Some have a drug problem.
As far as we have been shown, Ava seems to be a decent person when she's not drinking or doing drugs. If people want to believe that people who suffer from addiction are evil, then that is their choice. I think most mental health professionals would disagree with you.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I'm still waiting for those three missed calls to come up. Obviously someone sent him photos of what happened that night, according to this thought:
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

So I'm hoping the MC saved those messages. Cause I want to see him whip out his phone, show Ava (and Annie as well) the pictures that he was sent (probably pictures of her dancing with Bryce and holding hands as they frolicked upstairs together and a picture of them in bed together), and then see Ava explain that away to him.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm still waiting for those three missed calls to come up. Obviously someone sent him photos of what happened that night, according to this thought:
View attachment 1459445

So I'm hoping the MC saved those messages. Cause I want to see him whip out his phone, show Ava (and Annie as well) the pictures that he was sent (probably pictures of her dancing with Bryce and holding hands as they frolicked upstairs together), and then see Ava explain that away to him.
I don't think she will try to explain them away. I think she knows she fucked up which is why she never tried to get back with him (or explain). But I predict in the end that we will learn that there is more to the story. All part of 'forcing him to re-evaluate his perception on life itself'.

Last edited:

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
I agree clowns...
But I predict in the end that we will learn that there is more to the story. All part of 'forcing him to re-evaluate his perception on life itself'.
I'm kind of feeling that the DEV has plenty of tricks up his sleeve, and that, only seeing 2 Episodes, have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

The ACE up his sleeve is that all the major players have (or seem to have anyway) "mental issues", which could make them justifiably unpredictable.

Currently, it is only tagged as 3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big boobs, Big ass, Drugs, Romance

Honestly, I'm neither here nor there regarding NTR, what is harder for me to swallow is playing a game where I have to assume the roll of a character, and then get shitty choices. I'd rather just have it be a Kinetic Novel in that regard.

Me thinks though, it will be a very interesting "ride" for both the MC in the story, and the player behind the keyboard.

Cheers!

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
UncleFredo...

View attachment 1450488

View attachment 1450491

View attachment 1450494

View attachment 1450499
This is followed with

View attachment 1450502

EP2
View attachment 1450507
Interesting too
View attachment 1450509

View attachment 1450512

View attachment 1450524

Hahaha mate masterful comment, in the first release of this game I thought for sure that this developer must have been a professional writer, but after playing the update and read your comment and eddie987 comments I feel like such a clown now. :ROFLMAO:

asfdgfg.gif

I think the first release of this game says a lot about the low quality of writing that we are accustomed in our little industry, because many people, like me, thought that this was great writing (read the firsts reviews) just because this developer presented an edgy story with competent enough used of the English language.

Looking at the comments now and the reviews it seems that a lot of people had a reality check.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hahaha mate masterful comment, in the first release of this game I thought for sure that this developer must have been a professional writer, but after playing the update and read your comment and eddie987 comments I feel like such a clown now. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1480192

I think the first release of this game says a lot about the low quality of writing that we are accustomed in our little industry, because many people, like me, thought that this was great writing (read the firsts reviews) just because this developer presented an edgy story with competent enough used of the English language.

Looking at the comments now and the reviews it seems that a lot of people had a reality check.
Or else it will be revealed that he's even better than what people first imagined. Time will tell. Seems like the only thing he's guilty of so far is messing with people's perceptions. 'I already decided I hate her. Don't make me feel guilty for not feeling sorry for her now'.
But then, you could be right. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game poses interesting questions of how low can anyone get into the relationship pit.

We got plenty a games around here,
where MC is bullied and beaten up for the sake of girls.

This game shows us MC being bullied and beated up because of who he is.

His actions do not matter, what he says seems irrelevant:
- he is deemed guilty by default, most of the people he knows are O.K. with him
being beaten up and hated by everyone because of who everyone thinks he is:
carefree rich boyo who deserves to be treated like shit by everyone.

The suspension of disbelief comes when everyone who thinks of him that way,
treat him that way, like he was not there, just some excuse of a boy who shares his toys,
gets to see him actually doing the right thing: Revenge on the drug rapist.

Everything else is just the normal rational downfall of ever thinking his peers
were actual human beings and not self absober assholes taking him for a ride all the time.

Seriously waiting on MC to get under Dracula, becomes a forge master and shove
every girl a piece of his meat to shut them up.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Potential human being also ... MC still has miles to go before his antics resemble anything.
Potential closure with the babe of his life - made into a mess by screaming and tantrum.
Potential reconnection to his bff -between friend and foe- girl full of pitty 4 him - dodged by retort.
Potential recollection of all the hardship the girls in his life put him through every day - dead in the water.
Gamers, with all of those roads that would lead to something good fallen so deep under the surface ...
What upside is there to look up for?

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes