VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
what you talking about ?
the mc is not "with her" atm
they just talked...
That girl was the mc his girlfriend she cheated on that party so the mc broke it off

years later they see eachother again by accident and she wants to talk to the mc yeah no thanks not dealing with her story about why she cheated and how that happend

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Honestly, where do we go from here? This is such a fucked up situation that I have 0 clue what's gonna happen next and not in a good way.

I didn't really like Annie this update, she was acting way too nice to Ava even before she found out. Also, I don't really sympathize with Ava. Obviously it's terrible what has happened to her but she largely caused it herself.

Plus that whole chain of events this update just wasn't a very good writing imo.

"I know you cheated on my friend but let's take you to a bus stop, we don't want you to get hurt."
"Oh look at that, we got flat tires, isn't that convenient. I guess we're stuck with you for now"
"Oh priest, let's talk to him."
"Oh confession, let's do it."
"Oh you look sad, why don't you tell me about the time you cheated on my friend."

I mean come on... Maybe it's just me but that felt like some cheap soap opera.
I couldn't agree more. Everything is so convenient. All it's missing for a bad hollywood movie is the priest being a serial rapist/killer trying to kill them all and Annie save herself by taking him out by throwing a rock to his head from 2 miles away :D

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That girl was the mc his girlfriend she cheated on that party so the mc broke it off

years later they see eachother again by accident and she wants to talk to the mc yeah no thanks not dealing with her story about why she cheated and how that happend
still - the mc is not "with her" at this point

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,60 GB / 307 MB - FallenRoads-v0.2_Patreon_Release-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,57 GB / 272 MB - FallenRoads-v0.2_Patreon_Release-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So how did they know and why didn't Ava contact Mc after all this?
She knew she had done wrong just by going to the party. Victims of abuse often blame themselves on some level.

It would be interesting if the text/message/call that the MC got to alert him of Ava's indiscretion was a video clip he could show Anne of Ava getting it on with Bryce... and taking an active role , not a passed out mollied one.
Since the Dev wants you to believe it was rape, I don't see that happening. I would bet it was a pic of them naked in bed.

But like you, I do look forward to seeing where the Dev goes with this.
Wonder why the person who sent the pic of them in bed didn't send one of her going up to the room? I'm guessing that will be a plot point later.

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
cmon
its not that bad - we should be more opportunistic
Yes it is. Then the game is shit if even once or twice you think about deleting the whole game. It doesn’t have much good graphics to help if it’s written towards hell and raises anger. As I said before, the game would improve 10x if DEV kicked Ava off the bus stop. That is, the whole crap history and present of Ava would have been wiped out and the feel of the content would improve immediately. Maybe Annie’s behavior could also forgive when there was one evil out of the game. Ava seems to be the beginning of all evil if DEV still writes some bullshit for Ava, then possibly quite a few will remove the game. Ava doesn’t enjoy very high popularity among players and shit doesn’t turn into gold no matter how grindy.

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
This game excited me because it looked like it had the promise of discovery and growth in ever changing surroundings on a road trip with a caring friend who clearly wanted the best for us.

But... it turns out the road is one of huge coincidence and retcons. This isn't a story about the MC and his growth, it's a story of common drama wrapped in forced guilt and sympathy.

We've been introduced to a character called Ava who magically appeared on the road out of nowhere. What is her purpose you ask? misery for the MC! Annie the MC's "caring" friend finds out and decides on her own that we should bring her for a couple more hours anyway, it'd be rude not to!

Ava cheated on the MC but wait... she didn't!!!!!! or did she??? who fucking knows!!!! Annie knows! you better believe your caring friend is going to get angry at the MC anyway for not knowing! Why is she so attached to this stranger that she's willing to talk to her life long friend like shit? Who knows!! but you better like her now!! You better like both of them cause they're both on the menu screen!!!

Fatporing

Jan 8, 2021
It's her choice to go to the party and her choice after what happens to not fixing it she can sue the shit out of Bryce at least and try getting mc back but no she has to play a victim role and share the burden with mc that has nothing to do with this mistake.maybe a little sympathy for her because it is a mistake but this is not justified for her action after that.

Annie so easy to believe someone btw stupid it seems why is she angry stupid woman.

Reactions: bananabrown

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
This game excited me because it looked like it had the promise of discovery and growth in ever changing surroundings on a road trip with a caring friend who clearly wanted the best for us.

But... it turns out the road is one of huge coincidence and retcons. This isn't a story about the MC and his growth, it's a story of common drama wrapped in forced guilt and sympathy.

We've been introduced to a character called Ava who magically appeared on the road out of nowhere. What is her purpose you ask? misery for the MC! Annie the MC's "caring" friend finds out and decides on her own that we should bring her for a couple more hours anyway, it'd be rude not to!

Ava cheated on the MC but wait... she didn't!!!!!! or did she??? who fucking knows!!!! Annie knows! you better believe your caring friend is going to get angry at the MC anyway for not knowing! Why is she so attached to this stranger that she's willing to talk to her life long friend like shit? Who knows!! but you better like her now!! You better like both of them cause they're both on the menu screen!!!
I have to agree with you here, the only possible LI introduced in this whole thing so far is the sister of the priest. The "caring" friend isn't one, and is keeping secrets from the MC, siding with his ex without talking to him, and ordering him around. So Annie is out as a LI. Ava is an ex, and you make someone an ex for a reason, and in this case, the MC had a damn good reason to make her an ex, so no LI there. That just leaves the sister of the priest you just met as a possible LI, and with her not being in the banner or any of the art, that just means she is at best a casual hookup, so far there are no LI's in this game for the MC, and no good people for him to be around. He lost contact with Annie for years, and it's looking like he should get a new number and lose her again after they arrive where they're going.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
She was not naked when she went sleeping but woku up naked ?! Come On, that is some BS story.
There are things that deserve to be questioned. This isn't one of them. I have literally helped carry people who were passed out drunk and they didn't remember any of it the next day.

Reactions: MrFriendly

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Ah yes, rape by stupidity. :FacePalm:

I am about to put a target in my back but I do think there are times when a "rape" victim is at fault along with the human trash that raped the victim. There are times when the person is playing Russian roulette expecting nothing to happen. Ava made the choice to blow off her boyfriend (who warned her about it) and loose herself inside the wolf's lair. That is as irresponsible and stupid as it gets.

I have seen this shit first hand. When I was in college there was a competition out of state and we went accompanied by a professor. The second night we got wind that some classmates had gotten their hands on some Ecstasy and where throwing a party in their hotel room and they were hoping to have an orgy. I was approached by a female classmate asking for help in dissuading her BFF from going to their room. As far as I could gather other people have already tried to stop her but nevertheless I approached her and offered to take her out to dinner instead. She told me to mind my own business. Her friend even approached the professor, so the classmates with the Ecstasy just took the drugs to another room to throw the professor off.

So this girl having been warned by half the class and the professor went ahead because she had a crush with one of those classmates. In the end she got drunk by the pool with them before going to their room and getting high. Next morning she was crying in the hallway because she had sex with all of them. It was a shitshow that almost cost the professor her job, the hotel staff almost lost their job, and the police got involved.

Later it was known that she was filmed by the hotels security cameras kissing with all of them by the pool and in the hallways all through the night (going back and forth between rooms) and by testimony from the guests of the contiguous rooms she had been encouraging all of them to fuck her hard. While she had been high it was determined that she consumed all that shit of her own free will and a sufficient effort was made to dissuade her from doing so. Last anybody knew, her parents took those idiots to curt but weren't able to do much (or maybe they threw the towel) because it was proven that she was planning on getting high and have sex (just not the sex she had planed) and by that same token they argued that they were not of sound mind when she was encouraging all of them to fuck her. In the end they just got a drug charge.

After that every male student on campus avoided her, not because she was tainted or some immature shit but because nobody was willing to get in trouble because of her. That I believe is the general sentiment with the Ava situation, she is a character that is just too stupid and problematic to even be bothered with and everything that happens to her is her own fault.

Tantamount69

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah...this direction isn't good at all. It was clear as day from the first chapter she cheated. While she was grinding on the Bryce, they stared into each other's eyes and she was like "Bryce..I-..." and she nodded and grabbed his hand when he asked if she wanted to go upstairs. Come on now. There is no other way to interpret that. Even in the second chapter, she knew it was Bryce even up until he called her 'Babe'. Then she magically thought it was her bf. Lol nah...Ava is done.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
That is the problem, they did it well because it was fast and if they did not handle it well, the situation would have been like tying the rope around their neck and it can be said that the same thing can happen here if there is a lot of drama very suddenly, we have a Mc who suffers mentally, apparently he has no family (i don't remember) then he receives a message with the photo of the girlfriend in bed with another man at a party to which he asked her not to go and when he went to the house he saw them by himself, it looks like he lost a close friend (or so I had understood from the photos of the house in v.0.1), but now they want to add the rape situation and if the Mc believes her he has to feel worse for not be there to help her, so now he has to feel guilty? And the friend who tells him to go on the trip, takes Ava's side if we add to that that Ava seems like someone is chasing her if Bryce appears this is going to be a dramafest
Hopefully Yusuf will sort it out.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Really enjoyed v02 and Now lets wait for v3. Hopefully dev will release it in 2022 (If we are lucky off course.)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry hard pass on this, your tags alone contradict you overview. So as to not cause anyone problems or to up set them I am placing this game on ignore. Sorry.

Reactions: pixado7875
3.70 star(s) 32 Votes