Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly just running a women's wrestling group would be enough to be smutty and sleazy enough without even mentioning the main story line

Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hey, just on the offchance that anyone in here doesn't know about it, Fleshsac has also made a wrestling game and it's fucking HILARIOUS! One of the most straight up FUN VN's around right now! I HIGHLY recommend you take a look at it

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hey this is cool ! I'm really enjoying it, and I really like Mirai a lot :). Also sick W.A.S.P reference my dude, now I need to listen to Headless Children from beginning to end (a masterpiece of an album)

I wonder, where does this update end ? Is the "apology match" available yet ?

• Love

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hey this is cool ! I'm really enjoying it, and I really like Mirai a lot :). Also sick W.A.S.P reference my dude, now I need to listen to Headless Children from beginning to end (a masterpiece of an album)

I wonder, where does this update end ? Is the "apology match" available yet ?
You got the W.A.S.P. reference! Hahahahaha awesome! I was honestly worried no one would!

Reactions: MisterNephilim

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
But if you're already at Aya's house show match, you're not far from the end, I'm afraid. BUT work has already started on the next update ;)

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
But if you're already at Aya's house show match, you're not far from the end, I'm afraid. BUT work has already started on the next update ;)
I must be at the end then, since you're accepting suggestions, I would suggest a message that says that "This is the end of the current version"

Edit: Don't mind me, I wasn't at the end

Last edited:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I must be at the end then, since you're accepting suggestions, I would suggest a message that says that "This is the end of the current version"
nah dude, you'll know! I HATE when games just stop without warning and you lose a load of save progress! You will be very clearly told when it's time to save before the version ends, don't worry!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Wait, you say you're at the end, do you have nothing left that you can do?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I'm now very worried that you found a bug...

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Haha no problem, dude! I bug checked this thing so fuckin hard but ya always worry when it gets released, ya know? haha

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
But just for future reference, as we were saying, it's bullshit when games hit ya blind. So, when you look at the 'Roster' page, every girl has 'Events */2'. When EVERYONE is at 2/2 and you did ALL house show matches, you get the final scene. Obviously, in the next version, it'll be 4/4 or whatever, but you will always be able to know from the roster page if you are missing an event to progress

Dec 1, 2017
Screenshot_1.png

Automatic + for "GlassGlow" language in game, brings back good memories when as a barely adult man ive embarked on a ferry to UK for the very first time. Confident in having a good english lang. comprehension then and hearing a scottish bartender talking with someone for the first time...(must have had the same face as Saki trying to keep up with Zoe/Chloe)
The outcome: started playing blackjack then and there thinking "i need to win sheadloads of money for a proper english teacher or im gona fail in making a living in there".

So Zoe tips MC that her Sis is a meat kind of gal ehh? Lets see what her "uncle" has to say about that
Screenshot_4.png

• Love

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Mate, ah cannae tell how made up ah that some cunt lik's the Scottish! Was a wee bit o' a fuckin' concern, by the way! Hehe here's to YOU, pal!

Dec 1, 2017
We can laugh from it now but i was loosing my pubic hair then thinking "are all of chaps there talking like this?!" Imagine if i tried to reach Uk traaveling through Wales first...

Cheers for the wrestling game! Never enough of them hentai ones on the net

• Haha

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
To anyone who's played through a significant amount of the game...if you liked it, a review REALLY helps! No one's expecting you to be Roger Ebert, just say what ya liked and what ye didnae. I can only make the game better if you guys tell me what you think. And if ya DIDN'T lke it...well, that's even more important for me to know.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It says that Aya is gaining affection every hang out, but it doesn't change. In her initial encounter, we can gain 3 affection points with her, but every subsequent hangouts afterwards it just stays 3, even though it says that her affection increase by 1.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Oooof... I'm not liking the jealousy tensions shit between Yuki, Mirai and the MC. Heck I might as well include Saki to that as she clearly wishing she can have a normal relationship with the MC but she knows that both Mirai and MC are trying to fix things.

So I'd be asking here and now... is there gonna be a harem end? Or are we just in for a world of hurt?

Lastly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes