nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Yes! If you go to the 'ROSTER' button at the bottom of the screen it brings up character pages for everyone, which include their affection and ability stats

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Damn! Just finished the opening card of this match. Bloody hilarious! Right out the gate with humor and even pulling in the wrestling lingo. The matches are interesting enough while not being too distracting.

I am curious why there was no entrance animation in the House matches for Cloe and Zoey, but maybe that is going to be in the next update ... or did I miss something?

The twins Gaelic accents are also right on point, well done with the writing.

I am kind of curious if there is going to be any developments with a certain retired wrestler in a kimono.

I am really looking forward to the next installment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Damn! Just finished the opening card of this match. Bloody hilarious! Right out the gate with humor and even pulling in the wrestling lingo. The matches are interesting enough while not being too distracting.

I am curious why there was no entrance animation in the House matches for Cloe and Zoey, but maybe that is going to be in the next update ... or did I miss something?

The twins Gaelic accents are also right on point, well done with the writing.

I am kind of curious if there is going to be any developments with a certain retired wrestler in a kimono.

I am really looking forward to the next installment.
Thanks, dude! Really glad you liked it! The new update is coming VERY soon and you'll see plenty more stuff with that certain retired wrestler...you might even see her kick someones arse, depending on your choices!
As to the animations, yeah, I'm looking into doing them for tag teams but I'm just having a hard time getting something that looks good...it's a bit harder than doing entrances for single wrestlers. So, unfortunately, no tag animations in the coming update, but it is right at the top of my list for the next one!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
New Progress Report is up on !

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I am currently working on background music for the game, as it's the most requested feature so far. I've posted a bunch of stuff on the Falling Stars , so if anyone wants to jump on and give their opinion, I would really appreciate it! :)

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I'm not really a wrestling fan but with all of the great writing and characters in this and NSFW it's impossible not to like them. I've already had plenty of characters in this who I like but Taka and Bad Bish are both hilarious. I'd be on board for seeing any of the house match wrestlers more in the future, but Bad Bish is the one who I actively hope to see more of in the future.

• Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Thank you so much, man! That's really great to hear! I don't know if you've been keeping up with the progress reports but in one of them I mentioned that I'd just made a new house show wrestler that I liked so much, we would definitely be seeing more of them. Well, you'll be pleased tp hear that Bad Bish was who I was talking about!

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
Thank you so much, man! That's really great to hear! I don't know if you've been keeping up with the progress reports but in one of them I mentioned that I'd just made a new house show wrestler that I liked so much, we would definitely be seeing more of them. Well, you'll be pleased tp hear that Bad Bish was who I was talking about!
Awesome! She's just so likable and funny.

• Red Heart

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
oh man I'm so excited for this. I'm not one for wrestling stuff usually, but after playing the initial release this is one of the games I'm more looking forward too. Idk why but the premise seemed so off the wall to me originally that I thought it was at least worth the download, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to more great releases!

• Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
oh man I'm so excited for this. I'm not one for wrestling stuff usually, but after playing the initial release this is one of the games I'm more looking forward too. Idk why but the premise seemed so off the wall to me originally that I thought it was at least worth the download, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to more great releases!
That's so great to hear, dude, thank you! When anyone tells me they don't like wrestling but like this, it's one of the best compliments I can get :)
Yeah, Aya likes her shit hard an heavy, haha!
Peace sells ;)
What a fucking song that is, huh?

Last edited:
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I think "Killing is My Business... and Business is Good" is more of a description of her
I think you're spot on with that, so I just asked Aya, and her response was, and I quote, "Yeah, OBVIOUSLY that song rules. Stop texting me stupid questions. In fact, just stop texting me."
She's, uhhhh...she's not very friendly sometimes

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Peace Sells is the first thing I ever think of with Megadeth... and the wrasslin connection. I thought it worked ;)

Side note, every time I check on this game, I end up going over to Stardom-World... time for some Cosmic Angels!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: MisterNephilim

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
No NTR at any point. Sharing will be optional but only with you and 2 or more girls. No other guy will touch your girls in this game.
is there a reason for this? you can always add this as an option. the more quirks you cover the more audience for you game, just saying.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and nyatd
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes