nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
is there a reason for this? you can always add this as an option. the more quirks you cover the more audience for you game, just saying.
There is a reason. I have a pretty firm story in mind for this game and to add a decent NTR plot into it would take a lot of reworking of things. If I'm going to add something like that, I would want it to make sense in the context of everything else and be a good, interesting addition to the plot, not something I've just thrown in as an afterthought.
This probably sounds like I'm being a little inflexible, but it's more that I don't want to get too overambitious on the very first proper thing I've ever written haha

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
I like the fact that Saki likes hip hop and I really enjoyed how she explained it when you ask her about her infatuation with Gangsta rap.

This is all kinds of goodness RN. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I like the fact that Saki likes hip hop and I really enjoyed how she explained it when you ask her about her infatuation with Gangsta rap.

This is all kinds of goodness RN. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, man! Glad you liked that. I didn't wanna just be like 'Hey, here's a cute girl who likes hardcore gangsta rap! Hilarious, right?' I wanted there to be a good reason for it and I'm glad her genuine love of hip hop came across :)

Reactions: Trapstar102

Alexcameron

Aug 6, 2021
Excellent game with nice story nyatd loved all the female characters but my favorite is Saki and looking forward to next update .

• Red Heart

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
3 things:
I just realized that you were referring to jesus during the whole zombie carpenter thing lmfao
I REALLY wanna try pizza with mustard but I will never try mustard on sushi
MC is actually a pretty open minded guy lmfao.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
is there a reason for this? you can always add this as an option. the more quirks you cover the more audience for you game, just saying.
This would alienate audiences more than anything. Just seeing it tagged is more than enough to drive off the audience. Not to mention the author obviously has a vision in mind, and he could easily ruin it by trying to force things that naturally otherwise wasn't meant to be there to begin with. It would also distract from the ultimate goal he had envisioned. Imagine you're writing a paper on a popular tv show, your goal is to explain why it's good, but all of a sudden your teacher also tells you you have to include why peanutbutter belongs on pizza and you're already on the closing statement. So where are you going to blend that peanutbutter pizza into the mix?

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I just finished the new version and I feel like Tessa actually believes whatever it is that she thinks about Aya. I'm starting to think that the Shining Stars are pawns in this as much as any one else.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
3 things:
I just realized that you were referring to jesus during the whole zombie carpenter thing lmfao
I REALLY wanna try pizza with mustard but I will never try mustard on sushi
MC is actually a pretty open minded guy lmfao.
Taka just called him the zombie carpenter guy once and for whatever reason it keeps making me laugh!
And I can confirm, that weird as it may sound, mustard on pizza fucking rules!
I have not tried it on sushi and do not foresee that happening in the future

PatrickJ

Dec 27, 2021
Loved playing the game dev , loved the ending cliffhanger scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to meet new characters like Keiko I think ( Sunset daughter ) in the near future .

• Red Heart

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No NTR at any point. Sharing will be optional but only with you and 2 or more girls. No other guy will touch your girls in this game.
wait sharing with other girls? That isn't sharing, that is just glorious harem :p They share you, your aren't sharing them, you are hogging them XP

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
wait sharing with other girls? That isn't sharing, that is just glorious harem :p They share you, your aren't sharing them, you are hogging them XP
Well, I agree with you there but you know how insanely touchy some people get about this kinda stuff. Having two girls look at each other the wrong way can be enough for some people to start screaming "NTR!!!!! I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS AGAIN!!!"
Better to warn them now that there's a possibility that some of the girls might come into physical contact with each other outside the wrestling ring hahaha!

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, I agree with you there but you know how insanely touchy some people get about this kinda stuff. Having two girls look at each other the wrong way can be enough for some people to start screaming "NTR!!!!! I WILL NEVER PLAY THIS AGAIN!!!"
Better to warn them now that there's a possibility that some of the girls might come into physical contact with each other outside the wrestling ring hahaha!
Ah yeah, it can be NTR, if the girl is stealing the LI, (i.e. straight up stealing, doing shit behind MCs back, MC didn't give permission etc.), however that can easily be avoided, just by having MC be the one causing it, or wanting it etc.

Reactions: EJW and nyatd

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
New Progress Report is up on !
Yoooo let's gooooo. I'm so glad you had your stuff backed up lol.
But honestly, I'm so excited. Like I've said, never in my life would I imagine myself enjoying a wrestling game of all things KEK but this game is so endearing in so many ways. I'm looking forward to the future updates! :)

• Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
New progress report is up on !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I wanna emphasize for the people that are on the fence about trying this, that you shouldn't let your disinterest or 0 knowledge of anything about wrestling sway you from trying. Even if you know nothing about it, it's still *well* worth trying it out. Not knowing anything about something is part of the fun when you're trying new things. The story's honestly a lot of fun and the characters are beyond quirky and hilarious, but at the same time they have a lot of depth to them. if nothing else, just give it a try and have fun with it. You'll be pleasantly surprised I think.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes