nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
The Early Access version of the latest update is now up on , and ahead of the public release next week!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wafflewaffuru

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Isn't it kinda cheating to have the whole women's division for yourself? Booking girls to be champions gonna be a real pain in the ass. The writing rooms in chaos! I guess the "real" raslin' gonna be done in the bedroom, Strong Snu-Snu Style

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Isn't it kinda cheating to have the whole women's division for yourself? Booking girls to be champions gonna be a real pain in the ass. The writing rooms in chaos! I guess the "real" raslin' gonna be done in the bedroom, Strong Snu-Snu Style
No booking here, dude! Things are going CRAZY right now in TWSS, and only YOU can save the situation! ;)

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Damn, the hate for VPE is strong in this one. Is Dave sponsoring this??
Hahahaha, NO! This is a game that supports Joshi wrestlers. FUCK the western usage of major Joshi stars. Ya gonna tell me Shida was used to her potential? Or Ito? No. This is a game for Joshi fans and also people who are not YET Joshi fans!
Also...people who just like the game....I hope hahahahaha

Last edited:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
No error code she's just...not there.
Mate...I just don't know. I can't recreate the problem. This will probably sound stupid, but did you scroll ALL the way down? I'm not a good game making guy BUT maybe ya know that Aya is right at the bottom of the roster page? I'm not a computer enough guy to know that it didn't work! NOW! OK, now, I know!

Nope. No. I don't get it. Sorry. I just can't recreate the problem. I'm NOT saying I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just not sure how to fix it

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Mate...I just don't know. I can't recreate the problem. This will probably sound stupid, but did you scroll ALL the way down? I'm not a good game making guy BUT maybe ya know that Aya is right at the bottom of the roster page? I'm not a computer enough guy to know that it didn't work! NOW! OK, now, I know!

Nope. No. I don't get it. Sorry. I just can't recreate the problem. I'm NOT saying I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just not sure how to fix it
Ok so I reloaded a save when you meet up with Aya to talk about joining and at the end of the conversation it says Aya has been added to the roster page then I loaded a recent save and now she's there.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Ok so I reloaded a save when you meet up with Aya to talk about joining and at the end of the conversation it says Aya has been added to the roster page then I loaded a recent save and now she's there.
So...is it ok? By this, I mean is it an easy fix from the player POV or is this something that needs immediate attention from my end? I ALWAYS want to know if I fucked up in any way, in this instance...maybe I didn't?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So...is it ok? By this, I mean is it an easy fix from the player POV or is this something that needs immediate attention from my end? I ALWAYS want to know if I fucked up in any way, in this instance...maybe I didn't?
I'm not sure maybe it doesn't always register Aya being added to the roster page?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I'm not sure maybe it doesn't always register Aya being added to the roster page?
Could you join our Discord? ANY problem like this, i want to stop it. But I just can't get what you're saying. NOT saying it's not happening, I just honestly cannot see why it's doing this to you

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Well...my version is already crunched about as much as i would like...but more power to ya, dude!

Reactions: elymid
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes