punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Mate...I'm Looking...
I tried all my saves before you meet with Aya and she agrees to join you and she wasn't on the roster page so I loaded the save during the meeting and after words she was there so its all good now. Since no one else had this issue maybe it was just a fluke on my end?

Edit: I meant I tried saves after you meet with Aya not before.

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
is there like a to-do list or something? I feel like im on an unless loop of "hangout","train", check "stadium", and do match. I know it tracks your affection points with the ladies, but it would be great if there is a hint saying (5/10 points needed) to see the next story.
Players wont know how many points you need to reach the next portion, for all we know you might've put every 10 points or every 50, or every 100. and I was just about to close my game thinking i've reached the end of the update when i accidentally clicked a character that progresses her story.
just my 2cents

Reactions: punisher2099

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
hey random question. Is there any sex during the matches?
No, not that kinda game! BUT if that's what you're after, look for NSFW Wrestling, VERY cool game!
I tried all my saves before you meet with Aya and she agrees to join you and she wasn't on the roster page so I loaded the save during the meeting and after words she was there so its all good now. Since no one else had this issue maybe it was just a fluke on my end?
I honestly don't know, Dude. It's an issue that I can't recreate and no one else has reported. This is not to ignore the problem, though. Maybe you can tell me if anything else comes up? Since your game sseems bugged....compensation is obviouly a thing...and by compensation I mean Subscriber shit hahahaha I got no money
is there like a to-do list or something? I feel like im on an unless loop of "hangout","train", check "stadium", and do match. I know it tracks your affection points with the ladies, but it would be great if there is a hint saying (5/10 points needed) to see the next story.
Players wont know how many points you need to reach the next portion, for all we know you might've put every 10 points or every 50, or every 100. and I was just about to close my game thinking i've reached the end of the update when i accidentally clicked a character that progresses her story.
just my 2cents
There IS a mod for exactly this. I made it this week, right now itæs for subscribers only, so I can work the kinks out because, this being a sandbox type game, the coding was MASSIVELY COMPLICATED!!!! (For me, anyway, hahahahaha!) But all subscribers, $2 and up can get the mod. In the next version, it will come as standard

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but on the roster page I can't see Yuki. I can see everyone else (Twins, Aya, Sunset, and Saki). Is it because Yuki is having second thoughts after the conversation she had with Sunset?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but on the roster page I can't see Yuki. I can see everyone else (Twins, Aya, Sunset, and Saki). Is it because Yuki is having second thoughts after the conversation she had with Sunset?
No, this shouldn't be happening, but I'll be honest with you, man, I got no idea why it's happening. It's not just you, someone else said that Aya was gone from the roster page, so clearly it's something that I've fucked up somehow, I just can't see how exactly I have. I am looking into it right now, hopefully I will have an answer for you soon!

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
No, this shouldn't be happening, but I'll be honest with you, man, I got no idea why it's happening. It's not just you, someone else said that Aya was gone from the roster page, so clearly it's something that I've fucked up somehow, I just can't see how exactly I have. I am looking into it right now, hopefully I will have an answer for you soon!
Thank you for letting me know that I wasn't the only one to have that problem. I know people had problems not seeing Aya, I can see her just fine. Anyway, I just wanted to say I really like the game so far. As I said before, the game looks similar to NSFW. However, I like the differences both games showcase.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edward8

Jan 7, 2020
Hey I had the same problem to, just reload a save from before meeting her and play till she gets added to the roster, then reload your main save and she should be there again

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
so got an error
OK, I've found out what's happened here and it's down to me being a complete idiot! In this build, I managed to put in the script file for version 0.4., which I've been working on. The last scene for version 0.3.1 is
, so these lines with no images you see after that aren't part of this version. You're not missing anything! I'm uploading fixed versions now, my apologies to everyone!

Still looking for the cause of this one, I haven't forgotten about it!

Edit: I meant I tried saves after you meet with Aya not before.
I'm assuming this must be related to the issue some other people have had with Yuki not being on the roster page but I'm trying to find out what happened here as well!

So, again, apologies for all these issues, I'm trying to get them all fixed as soon as I can! Seems like for every two bugs I catch, one manages to slip by me :rolleyes: Thank you to everyone who's told me about any problems they find, it's very much appreciated!

Reactions: Zontany and Lerd0
Oct 17, 2019
soo are there I'm guessing there is a curtain aff. and ability you have to reach for event to trigger but I've been clicking away no success so far I don't even know how to get outfits after visiting the lady pres. is there hint button I'm missing? if not id appreciate some direction please

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
soo are there I'm guessing there is a curtain aff. and ability you have to reach for event to trigger but I've been clicking away no success so far I don't even know how to get outfits after visiting the lady pres. is there hint button I'm missing? if not id appreciate some direction please
To get the costumes, you just need to go speak to Saki during the day. But, to help you out, I've added the Saki Assistance Mod download to the front page. Install this, and you will now have the option to speak to Saki and get her to tell you where to go next if you get stuck :)

Nov 26, 2021
Is
To get the costumes, you just need to go speak to Saki during the day. But, to help you out, I've added the Saki Assistance Mod download to the front page. Install this, and you will now have the option to speak to Saki and get her to tell you where to go next if you get stuck :)
Is the mod included in the android build?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Will the creampies lead to some "forced early retirements"?? Only after winning all the belts of course :sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes