QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
If I could say one thing about this game is that it needs some sort of background music, even like if it is completely generic default stuff. Simply something to help focus my brain while reading.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
It says that Aya is gaining affection every hang out, but it doesn't change. In her initial encounter, we can gain 3 affection points with her, but every subsequent hangouts afterwards it just stays 3, even though it says that her affection increase by 1.
Thanks, dude, I will take a look into that right now

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Oooof... I'm not liking the jealousy tensions shit between Yuki, Mirai and the MC. Heck I might as well include Saki to that as she clearly wishing she can have a normal relationship with the MC but she knows that both Mirai and MC are trying to fix things.

So I'd be asking here and now... is there gonna be a harem end? Or are we just in for a world of hurt?

Lastly...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, harem ending will be possible and you will have the opportunity to romance EVERY member of your team, even the ones you haven't met yet:)
If I could say one thing about this game is that it needs some sort of background music, even like if it is completely generic default stuff. Simply something to help focus my brain while reading.
I have put some stuff in but my problem is that I personally find background music annoying and distracting, so it's hard to find anything that I think fits. If anyone wants to help, come over to the Discord and talk to me about it and we can see if we can find anything that works!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and XChaosX

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
It says that Aya is gaining affection every hang out, but it doesn't change. In her initial encounter, we can gain 3 affection points with her, but every subsequent hangouts afterwards it just stays 3, even though it says that her affection increase by 1.
I've found the problem, it was me being dumb and not checking things properly! I'll make a fix for it but for now, don't worry, it wont affect gameplay. Sorry, guys and thanks again, Draxis for pointing it out!

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I have put some stuff in but my problem is that I personally find background music annoying and distracting, so it's hard to find anything that I think fits. If anyone wants to help, come over to the Discord and talk to me about it and we can see if we can find anything that woks!
Yea... it's complicated. But like that's my only complaint and it's a minor one at most.
Otherwise I am bloody hooked. Like if this is your first attempt at a game you are up for one hell of a carrier.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Yea... it's complicated. But like that's my only complaint and it's a minor one at most.
Otherwise I am bloody hooked. Like if this is your first attempt at a game you are up for one hell of a carrier.
Thanks, man, that means a lot! I've worked so fucking hard on this thing and honestly, six months ago I was the kind of person who struggled with sending text messages, so to have such a positive reception so far...I seriously can't begin to tell you guys how much I appreciate it!

Reactions: eslamtito229

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks, man, that means a lot! I've worked so fucking hard on this thing and honestly, six months ago I was the kind of person who struggled with sending text messages, so to have such a positive reception so far...I seriously can't begin to tell you guys how much I appreciate it!
Just keep up the good work and well call it even. :)

Reactions: nyatd

gregarwolf

Aug 11, 2016
I don't really post here at all, but I just had to tell you that this is the first time in a while that I was completely hooked on the plot of an h-game. Being a wrestling fan helps a ton, but the characters feel excellent and real, and I think that this project has the potential to really go places. You're an excellent writer, and I am looking forward to the future updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I don't really post here at all, but I just had to tell you that this is the first time in a while that I was completely hooked on the plot of an h-game. Being a wrestling fan helps a ton, but the characters feel excellent and real, and I think that this project has the potential to really go places. You're an excellent writer, and I am looking forward to the future updates!
Hearing this kind of thing makes all the hard work worth it! Thank you for these kind words, gregarwolf , you're awesome!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I have just put up the first progress report for the game on Patreon and it's if anyone wants to take a look. I will be putting these up every sunday and progress reports for this game will NOT be paywalled!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
New progress report is up on !

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
New progress report is up on !

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars