• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

monokine

Jan 16, 2018
Well, maybe it's older. I didn't know it is that old. Perhaps I was a bit ignorant, thinking that this quote is theirs just bc it is the first place I saw it.
What I was trying to say is that my experience with "when it's done" is different. It's a fair call and doesn't create false expectations. If you are a supporter of the game, then you have the right to be upset with this, but as a developer myself, I can tell you that this is the most honest estimate that a developer can give. You just can't predict everything that will be in your way without a proper planning phase, which is impossible in the startup/indie world.
Anyway, I agree with most of what you said, constant delays is a bit annoying, but I don't agree with your criticism of the quote itself. And it wasn't my intention to trigger you, so I apologize for that.
You're being too polite with him, he doesn't deserve that. He just belittled you in that comment and no he's NOT right criticizing a developer for taking his time to deliver quality content. It's worthier delaying for high quality content than having tons of updates and bad quality/useless content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enyo_ and hornman69

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hi! A quick summary of how close I am to releasing the update.

Text: Everything is ready.
Art: Events with K&A are ready. I added a couple of new things along the way and expanded it with new choices. I can't wait to show it to you! Lucy's content is still in development and I continue to work on it. The only thing I need to finish is Lucy's last event.
Translation: Everything is ready.
Code: I still need to code everything

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Add a Gym. Because my mc need to punch cafe manager.
mc is in shape already so no need for gym.

i downloaded the normal version and just noticed there was hd one, is hd much better should i download it again?
same content on both latter has just better quality. depends your comp if it can handle hd version.

Reactions: Enyo_

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Pre-rendered images don't really care about your PC's spec ...... It's more in line with standard being less than 1GB and the HD version being over 2GB

Reactions: Enyo_ and cloudfw

regicide123

May 3, 2019
i downloaded the normal version and just noticed there was hd one, is hd much better should i download it again?
depends on your computer's set up. if you're just using a laptop no. If you have a big desktop screen then you might be able to benefit from HD. On my laptop the visual difference is imperceptible except one takes up more hard drive space.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 22/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "False hero" version "0.30".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "False hero" versione "0.30".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "False hero" version "0.20.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "False hero" versione "0.20.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Hello, I have a couple questions about the game (haven't played it yet).

Are there any negative/positive(threesome for example) consequences of pursuing multiple characters at once? I don't really have time to play "1 playthrough - 1 girl" game.

Any plans for harem ending?

Can you be a good guy in this game? Description kinda implies you can but asking just to be sure.

Thank you in advance for answering ^^

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Hello, I have a couple questions about the game (haven't played it yet).

Are there any negative/positive(threesome for example) consequences of pursuing multiple characters at once? I don't really have time to play "1 playthrough - 1 girl" game.
Nope, you can go "all girl" and nothing will happen to you
Any plans for harem ending?
Probably
Can you be a good guy in this game? Description kinda implies you can but asking just to be sure.

Thank you in advance for answering ^^
Choices don't matter much for now

Reactions: AdiXv2k

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Interesting, rather hoping that it'll be possible to get Tiff & Derrick to hook up at some point, I'll have to come back & check how much & what kind of progress has happened in a year or so

Reactions: Enyo_ and petrenko8

zmanjj

Nov 26, 2019
This is one of the best I have played so far. Excited to see new content to come out when the creator is ready.

Reactions: Enyo_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, the OP overview still gives no clue of what MC is for the player to play.
Guess I really need to download the game to test it myself.
it isn't supposed to. it can tell bg story and give previews but that's it.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes