Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of False Hero v0.38a

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Just a rename mod I cobbled together super quickly using find and replace with some regex and a backspace key.

Game Version: v0.38 Alpha
  • Allows you to rename MC at the start of the game. Just press enter for the default Sebastien.
  • Unfortunately, removes the typos where you're called "Sebastian" or "Sebsastien." :p
  • I used the same variable name as heero000's mod, so your name will carry over if using a save with that mod.
Of course, if there are issues, please let me know and I'll look into it asap.

Download: F95Zone - Mega
If anyone was waiting on me to update the rename MC mod, I have now done so. Eventually I'll rewrite it to be smarter so that updates won't be necessary, but I haven't gotten around to that just yet.

Reactions: Cmann

CountKael

May 16, 2022
I feel bad for people who subscribe to manipulative devs. Oh yea sure your family member got sick, sure you're working as hard as you can.
I agree, i followed devs post on patreon and its just one excuse after another, release date move multiple times and gaslighting his followers with the "im working as hard as i can"

I hope for the love of all that is horny, that dev straightens out because i actually liked the game and it got a few unique(at the time of first release) character models

TribalJOB

Jun 5, 2020
scamstor, scamdrop, ............ didn't release anything for years until they had to.
I couldn't agree more.
The list of milking-machines is starting to get long on patreon.
icstor, enyo, rk studio and more...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well then what does NTR tag stand for ?
beats me since other guys are quite invisible (not existing) in this game and what happened in past doesn't mean shit at present (when game starts) and there's/there will be girl-girl action w/o mc.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
beats me since other guys are quite invisible (not existing) in this game and what happened in past doesn't mean shit at present (when game starts) and there's/there will be girl-girl action w/o mc.
useless tag then

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes