H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I released version 0.38ALPHA of the JDMOD as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone. You can check it out here:
What features got your mod?

And can please can somebody tell me the changelog of this update? I loaded a save from 1 year ago and got no new scenes with the twins, Melanie, Tiffany or my Receptionist. So i played it again from the scratch and look, nothing new?! Am i right?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
WTF is this update after 1 year? Is the dev serious?

Changelog:
Go to Melanies house and let it play. Melanie, Mark and Tiffany are going on a short trip to Tiffanys "Grandpa" (well he is not really her Grandpa)

Gametime: 5 Minutes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leffs

Oct 16, 2019
WTF is this update after 1 year? Is the dev serious?

Changelog:
Go to Melanies house and let it play. Melanie, Mark and Tiffany are going on a short trip to Tiffanys "Grandpa" (well he is not really her Grandpa)

Gametime: 5 Minutes
I was going to ask if i've not mistaken when i played this game again after quite some time and didn't see almost anything new. Now I know unfortunately it was not a false impression.:(

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was going to ask if i've not mistaken when i played this game again after quite some time and didn't see almost anything new. Now I know unfortunately it was not a false impression.:(
I don't know this devs story, If it's been written here before I forgot it.
But this dev is extremely slow. EXTREMELY.

Reactions: leffs

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
This game has so much potential but its been 4 years and practically very little has been added. By the time you're able to actually do anything with Melanie or any of the other girls, Big Brother will be on its 50th different revision/remake.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
No, if that's in the plans its way in the future.

Tiffany when she's drunk getting groped, or Melanie with her husband both qualify.. might be other situations that I don't remember it's been a while and I don't think I played the last update, especially if it broke saves.
Thanks

Samurai_mocte

Aug 1, 2022
I really liked the game, but I thought that there would be as many tasks at the dachas as in different places, but I think that there will be more tasks at the dachas

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
The only game content update worth waiting a year for is Light OF My Life. This game is not. I deleted it long ago just to save space. It has great premise but the dev srs only works like maybe 2 hours a month on this. I know its free from here but people also dono and clearly forgot themselves to stop auto donating, this could have been the goal all along :unsure:

Reactions: dothetrump
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes