Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Seriously ? One new scene in all this time and without any new sexual content at that ? Please tell me that there's more new content than the phone conversation with Mia and a short scene with grandpa watching Tiffany wiggle herself into a pair of shorts too small for her ?
A 7 gig download with less than 5 minutes of new content like "Notification : for now these interactions don't affect anything, you can advance the story at late night with Lucy in the bedroom(bullshit). In the future Lucy will be at work at this hour." Ah ok, let's advance to late night then and go to the bedroom. ACTION: Night Games (There's no more actions here in this version) Notification: Night games not fully implemented yet bla bla.... but all you can do is click the sleep button. Fantastic, atleast i'm not paying for it.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
Well that was a disappointment. Literally, the only good thing about that update was just the screenshots from his patreon posts. No new or erotic content after that. It's starting to seem like the only thing that you're adding to these updates is notifications saying "These actions are not implemented yet." Enyo, if I didn't have any self-control right now I would implement my boot into your ass.

godeyeice

Sep 11, 2017
The Dev probably think like that let's post some render then some update like working on that try this, I'm sick need feel week to rest, some family member got sick need 2 week to take care of, art block rest for a while, technical problem etc. and then when people start complain boom Here the new render, and the loop above begin again until this joke not work anymore. then here the small update (that dev probably finished age ago)

Nice plan by the way

Reactions: leg28

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
One year for this ?! Disappointment reached a new level. Slow pace or not, this game is going nowhere. The biggest letdown I ever saw. Thought we would get something nice after the last fiasco, but nah, it's getting worse. See ya next year or in two years. Deleted and Dropped. Totally unbelievable. Waste of Time.

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Seriously ? One new scene in all this time and without any new sexual content at that ? Please tell me that there's more new content than the phone conversation with Mia and a short scene with grandpa watching Tiffany wiggle herself into a pair of shorts too small for her ?
A 7 gig download with less than 5 minutes of new content like "Notification : for now these interactions don't affect anything, you can advance the story at late night with Lucy in the bedroom(bullshit). In the future Lucy will be at work at this hour." Ah ok, let's advance to late night then and go to the bedroom. ACTION: Night Games (There's no more actions here in this version) Notification: Night games not fully implemented yet bla bla.... but all you can do is click the sleep button. Fantastic, atleast i'm not paying for it.
Dude, i don't know what you were expecting from a game that has 5 or 6 scenes/events for 1 character, where the MC peeks at the female character in the bathroom and the difference between the 1st scene and the last scene is that the girl takes her clothes off (and i'm not even sure if it's all of them), otherwise the scenes don't have much differences.
It's just ridiculous.
What's more, the last update was so long ago and i'm not even sure i downloaded because of the above mentioned reasons (and the massive f*cking file, yea), that i don't even remember if what i'm talking about is in THIS game...

astra75

Dec 11, 2021
Funny thing is if you read the comments on the patreon hes actually low key making fun of the critics calling him out for just milking the patreons he has left without actually making any content

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes