Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Was this mislabeled Male Protagonist? How long to I have to speed click past chicks talking to each other to get to the beginning?
The very beginning of the game is the MC talking to his secretary in a fake therapy session.

Unless you're talking about the most recent update in which the MC barely appears.

The MC is definitely male though.

Reactions: Doobiedoobiedoooo

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Technically yes, but honestly, there isn't much to this update. It's one you can skip unless you want to see how literally every guy in Tiffany's family pervs on her. Neighbors too.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Question what is even NTR content in this game when I last played I don’t remember any or does it just have the tag for fashion like a lot of other games that don’t even feel like they has any NTR?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Does she fucks Tiffany then?
No, if that's in the plans its way in the future.

Question what is even NTR content in this game when I last played I don’t remember any or does it just have the tag for fashion like a lot of other games that don’t even feel like they has any NTR?
Tiffany when she's drunk getting groped, or Melanie with her husband both qualify.. might be other situations that I don't remember it's been a while and I don't think I played the last update, especially if it broke saves.

• Sad
Reactions: SuperPerv96

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You remember correctly, no NTR, not even close..

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
In some of the first versions there was an NTR route being set up with the twins and their boss but that got removed a looooooong time ago.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes