Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
So, there are a few great renders in this, per usual. This includes a really nice frontal semi-lewd scene.
Otherwise, it's all conversation. A lot of conversation.
We meet a couple of new characters, but only really interact with one.
This is entirely focused on Tiffany. Melanie is there but she is a scene filler at best.
None of the other girls have any content save for one line from Jane. The MC has about 4 lines.

On its own, this would be nice. After a year of expectation and delays, it is definitely lacking.

Per the usual, the dev has a ton of potential but doesn't really make use of it.

Hopefully he can turn it around, but we'll see.

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Sugarfree™ translation:

On its own, this would be nice. After a year of expectation and delays, it is definitely lacking.
After a year of development it's a total disappointment and a show of massive underpreformance and disrespect to his patrons.
On it's own? On it's own it would be fanart.

Per the usual, the dev has a ton of potential but doesn't really make use of it.
He is lazy. (EVERYTHING has "potential". It just means there is room for improvement. which in turn simply means : not good enough)

Hopefully he can turn it around, but we'll see.
If he has not done it in a year he never will. Sorry but this sounds so naive. he ignores everyones feedback and then this sentence comes around. Like 1000 people telling someone to do something and then number 1001 comes around and says "Hopefully you can turn it around".
0% chance of results.

Do not get me wrong i'm for giving people chances. But I am firmly against giving them infinite chances. Just be honest here and mark it as abandoned and lock the thread. Anything else is a waste of resources and time.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Reading that back, I definitely came off more positive than intended.

I definitely agree with the laziness. The question comes in whether he is just truly lazy and in over his head, or if he is being deceptive and malicious. I lean towards the first but we honestly don't know. Considering he was 'almost done' for months you could definitely make an argument for the latter. The other interesting thing is that the vast majority of images from this update were from his most recent previews. He's been showing us images from the rest of the update for months now, so we know a lot of it was rendered.

As far as potential, I meant the artwork more than anything. Doesn't do anyone any good on it's own though. I could have a great jump shot, but that won't get me into the NBA. His artwork and renders are top tier, but we want to play a game, not look at pretty pictures.

As far as him finishing the game some day, do I want it to happen? Sure. I really enjoy what's there and would like to complete it. Do I expect it to happen? No.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Was the develop
well... he makes 800 USD per month, 1 update per year... that makes it a 9600 USD update. Enjoy!
(maybe Patreon deductions apply, but still...)
Patreon doesn't show when the fees are being waived for the month.

It is possible that the developer was waiving monthly fees.

Was he collecting the monthly fees or not? Does someone know for sure?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
First of all if you gona put Sharing Tag - Remove NTR = Beacuse its Mc's Choice right (y) (Planed Tags)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
don't need, ingame has hints and what those don't cover just needs to poke around.
cheers, 1st play so i was just getting geared up ready for a first read just in case but if thats the case i wont need it ty

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes