Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
To be fair, the fact that it's not the dev but his die-hard fans reposting teaser pics for the umpteenth time makes the whole situation even more sad.
Either that or someone posting it thinking they are posting something 'new'

Even more ridiculous since those were from May and not even the new ones Enyo put up a couple of weeks ago.

• Sad
Reactions: Enyo_ and Tatsuya25

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
COMEDY GOLD from the developer's patreon:

JULY 17

Hi, everyone! The update is not ready yet because I was extremely slow the last 2 weeks. The amount of things that's left to be done are tiny and I allowed myself to relax. :( Don't have anything to say in my defense.

The update still can be released any day now. It's just that in the last two weeks I didn't make any significant progress.

JUNE 30

Just a bit more!

Hi! Just wanted to inform you that I keep working on polishing the update. No excuses, I'm just slow.

JUNE 25

In 4 days...

Okay, guys. Here's the deal. Things are tough. I don't have time to finish the update on time again. (So with deadlines we're back with delays It says a lot about me, actually. That even when everything is almost ready I keep struggling! ) But I promised so I'll post what I've got anyway. In about four days.

JUNE 13

A "small" delay.

Hi guys! It's still 2 days till the update release but I already see that I won't be able to get this done in time as I promised. So I'm warning you in advance that I'm moving the release date to 25 of June.

MAY 31

Hey, guys. Bad news. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to finish the update on time.

MAY 1

Progress update.

Hi, guys! Another month without an update and I know how you're probably feeling right now. Believe me, I want more than anyone else to release what I've been working for so long.

I promised not to tell deadlines for this update, but right now the release is getting closer. (REALLY CLOSER)

MARCH 29

everything is okay and I'm working on the update! So you should not worry!

JANUARY 31

Progress of the update.

Hi, guys! Sorry that I was silent and didn't tell any news for a whole month. . . . and why the fuck the update is taking so long?

In my defense I can tell that I wasn't slacking off. Every day I was working on the game, it was just hard to find the time while I wasn't used to a new schedule. That's why my productivity sucked.

But now I'm making progress in that regard. I sorted out my schedule and became more consistent. Last week was especially productive. I'm motivated to continue to work like that and I believe with that consistency I will finish the update in no time.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019

JULY 17

Hi, everyone! The update is not ready yet because I was extremely slow the last 2 weeks. The amount of things that's left to be done are tiny and I allowed myself to relax. :( Don't have anything to say in my defense.

The update still can be released any day now. It's just that in the last two weeks I didn't make any significant progress.

JUNE 30

Just a bit more!

Hi! Just wanted to inform you that I keep working on polishing the update. No excuses, I'm just slow.

JUNE 25

In 4 days...

Okay, guys. Here's the deal. Things are tough. I don't have time to finish the update on time again. (So with deadlines we're back with delays It says a lot about me, actually. That even when everything is almost ready I keep struggling! ) But I promised so I'll post what I've got anyway. In about four days.

JUNE 13

A "small" delay.

Hi guys! It's still 2 days till the update release but I already see that I won't be able to get this done in time as I promised. So I'm warning you in advance that I'm moving the release date to 25 of June.

MAY 31

Hey, guys. Bad news. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to finish the update on time.

MAY 1

Progress update.

Hi, guys! Another month without an update and I know how you're probably feeling right now. Believe me, I want more than anyone else to release what I've been working for so long.

I promised not to tell deadlines for this update, but right now the release is getting closer. (REALLY CLOSER)

MARCH 29

JANUARY 31

Progress of the update.

Hi, guys! Sorry that I was silent and didn't tell any news for a whole month. . . . and why the fuck the update is taking so long?

In my defense I can tell that I wasn't slacking off. Every day I was working on the game, it was just hard to find the time while I wasn't used to a new schedule. That's why my productivity sucked.

But now I'm making progress in that regard. I sorted out my schedule and became more consistent. Last week was especially productive. I'm motivated to continue to work like that and I believe with that consistency I will finish the update in no time.
All of this has been posted and discussed ad nauseum. No need to repost it. Come on now man.

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022

JULY 17

JUNE 30

Just a bit more!

JUNE 25

In 4 days...

JUNE 13

A "small" delay.

MAY 31

MAY 1

Progress update.

MARCH 29

JANUARY 31

Progress of the update.

W A O , 1 whole year DEVELOPER again ?

I guess he , was doing fairly decently with the game updates time dates till now ?

another Developer who Joined the TROLL TEAM , TRASH DEVELOPER TEAM , MILKER TEAM

Or Maybe he Got some lessons on shit, from that Developer who Be DAMMED On his supporters too , with his 3 dees game

TOLD it was a bad example , now another Junk Dev join the Milker side , 6 months should sufice , 7 at most ...

No Excuses for 1 year time ( or is a 2000 img update coming out ? Blue Moon will hapen first )

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
He's dropping something tomorrow but it's definitely underwhelming.

But I will release what I have. And will release it tomorrow.
The introduction sequence of this update is pretty much done, so this is what I will publish. It will be a very small update: 2 ecchi events, 1 unfinished lewd event. And a bunch of interactions and dialogues.
I understand that this small update would look like a joke after such a long waiting. But I decided to release what I have just to get back on track of uploading updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
1659321119751.png

So, somehow we went from being almost done to just having the introduction pretty much done.

1659321257477.png
This guy has a Beta Tester role on the discord. Posting because a beta tester getting fed up is notable, and it does seem pretty likely Enyo was lying about the progress he made. It's really the only way we go from an large update being almost complete and it'll be released a month ago, to just the small introduction being almost complete.

Odds he actually releases something tomorrow? Probably not very high.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
If there isn't an update today -- it will be HILARIOUS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Why wait a day if he has it?

Why not release it now?

My bet: it's not finished.

It's hilarious!

Last edited:
  • Haha

packor

Oct 11, 2021
:ROFLMAO: "to get back on track of uploading"

You literally can't. You can only upload if you have content, there's no getting on track of uploading.

• Thinking Face
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes