Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 1958462

So, somehow we went from being almost done to just having the introduction pretty much done.

View attachment 1958465
This guy has a Beta Tester role on the discord. Posting because a beta tester getting fed up is notable, and it does seem pretty likely Enyo was lying about the progress he made. It's really the only way we go from an large update being almost complete and it'll be released a month ago, to just the small introduction being almost complete.

Odds he actually releases something tomorrow? Probably not very high.
When you fuck around all year long and realized you have a project due tomorrow. Cant wait for that new 5-10mins of playtime!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Anything he says about deadlines can't be taken seriously. It's been this way for a while, unfortunately.

He procrastinates worse than a college student with an exam coming up. He admitted in one of his last posts that he got lazy and didn't work much for a couple weeks because the update was "almost done". Wouldn't surprise me at all if he hasn't done any work since his post a couple days ago either.

He's also said he wants to work on this game all the time, which is obviously not true. Or he does want to, but he gets lazy and procrastinates instead of working on it. And he won't pause payments because that means he'd have to actually get a real job. Even if that would give him some motivation.

So, in summary:

- Can't be trusted (by his mountain of missed deadlines and misleading info)
- Unmotivated & lazy (by his own words)
- Doesn't hold himself accountable (by his own actions, or lack of)

liazz577

Nov 2, 2021
lol :v another "tomorrow" update that never comes. At this point, anyone who keeps paying him via Patreon is either having forgotten about their sub or just straight up simping

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
He put up an update just now.

As he stated previously. It's super small. No real lewd content.

I'll post my thoughts on it later if I get through it.

...and he put on Mega at 6.7GB, so it's too big to download without pro

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bluedrakken

Delorian2k

Jan 4, 2020
Can someone enter it officially here?

" Be warned! As I said this update is small. There is basically no lewd content in it. I explained why I want to release it anyway in the previous post. "

False Hero v.038 alpha BIG (almost 7 gb)

False Hero v.038 alpha small (compressed version. Only 1 gb. The only difference is the quality of pictures, but it shouldn't be that extremely noticable. )

Last edited:

MrYoDa

Jul 9, 2019
2 months ago he promised a big update and kept claiming it was nearly finished. yet we have a update with no new content. on a plus side he has lost over 200 gbp of patreons. so with his other comments that money keeps him motivated i guess the next update is another 9 months away :ROFLMAO: ggwp for milking your loyal fans i cancelled mine over 3 months ago

jjjpovd

Nov 29, 2018
EnyoToday at 3:06 AM
V.0.38 is finally out! Hi, Everyone ! The update is finally ready! Yay! Patrons can download it from their inbox. Anyone else who wants to try out this version can join the beta test in discord. For now I just posted beta in #beta channel. But I'm too tired now to give new roles for anybody else, so I will start doing it only tomorrow. For more info just go in beta-invite channel.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Enyo_
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes