BearBalls

Jul 29, 2022
Man reading this guys patreon even his supporters cant stand his lies and delays anymore I havent even played the game I just read the reviews and comments and this guy is sounding like hes burning every bridge he can. Renders looked good but from what im reading ill be skipping this one.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls will the game have?
Six girls at the moment. No idea if there is any choice between them or harem building as they all have their own little circles.
Mom/daughter, twins, secretary, roommate

There are some choices but nothing long term in that area is implemented yet. The idea is to have more of an innocent vs corruption path with the girls but again, not really fleshed out yet.

Reactions: rafaaa
Sep 26, 2018
It is always sad when u see wasted talent.

This man had the BEST character design and render of the whole business, and he managed to waste it all via scamming and being straight up lazy.

For reference: almost 80% of the renders you will see in this update were "previewed" during the last months (some dating WAY back).

He already went down to 800$ a month from 1200$ just by publishing an update, imagine that.

"Hard work beats talent, if talent doesn't work hard"

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Shouldn't have shared it here yet imo, lacking content (because alpha) and people are gonna give it shit ratings for it

Sep 29, 2019
This is the worst game ever.After every (Update) that come every 100 years it seams there are not more but lesser content.The first time i play it there was a lot of more scene and 1 was with the Twins.1 of them you can use and the other one was molested from the Cafe owner and you was able to let it go.For me that was when i start to like this game as it was real good idea 1 Twin for you and the other for the owner so you get both Content NTR and normal but after some update that scene disappears.Now with this update i click something like 10 times and get the first Content end.After 30 minutes to klick trough the game i was stuck as all Content end Sex i see 0.With one of the Twins i remember you was able to have Sex in the past now it end with nothing.Sorry but this are not Updates but only downgrades.

killers_inn

Apr 15, 2020
yep, enyo is too lazy to release something worthy. I am now sure someone else will make a clone of this game as they did for big brother

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
so what did the update add? changelog isnt updated. this guy has like 40,000 people in his discord lol

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well yeah this game is dead... kinda fake updates with nearly no new content, little fake activity on patreon to get the money, thats about it... real shame, cause this is really good, but... nah this will never get anywhere, just milking the money he gets now until the last patron realised that this game is not developed anymore.

KPO

Jun 12, 2017
I was so excited for this when I first found it years ago. Since then the "updates" have taken ages between them and the game has rebooted and lost content compared to where it once was…
So much wasted potential, only gets sad when I see it pop up now, and would only touch it again after multiple consistent updates with good feedback. That seems 99% certain to never be the case.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
so what did the update add? changelog isnt updated. this guy has like 40,000 people in his discord lol

Added scenes with Melanie and Tiffany. They go on a trip to see grandpa. Bunch of talking. A couple of semi-lewd shots. One or two interactions. Zero full or almost even partial nudity. The MC is in it for like 3 lines. Jane has one line. The other 3 girls aren't in it at all.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes