Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Ah, that's understandable.

Hey, what language are you writing your content in? How much are you paying for translation and how much translation do you still need (word count > page count)?
What language I write is a secret for now, yeah :)
Price is about 20$ for 1 page. I still need to translate 70+ pages of text.
In this update I did a little experiment and almost every event with Twins is about 50+ pages. The update will be like a small book, so be prepared. :ROFLMAO:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
What language I write is a secret for now, yeah :)
Price is about 20$ for 1 page. I still need to translate 70+ pages of text.
In this update I did a little experiment and almost every event with Twins is about 50+ pages. The update will be like a small book, so be prepared. :ROFLMAO:

Hahahahaha..... Enyo 20$ for 1 page?? ..... good to know... hehe :unsure:

Reactions: Enyo_

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
have to say, 20$ per page... only this update for twins is 50+ pages, so 1000$ only translation for twins... if we take others into account it is what, 2000$ for translation only per update... i see no way this being profitable or worth long term

Reactions: Enyo_ and noctarima

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
have to say, 20$ per page... only this update for twins is 50+ pages, so 1000$ only translation for twins... if we take others into account it is what, 2000$ for translation only per update... i see no way this being profitable or worth long term
Only to say that I love Your personal image. Who is the girl, wich game ?

Reactions: Yamakasi20

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
$20 per page is, give or take, half of the going rate for professional translation, so it's not that bad. Of course, professional translation takes 1/1000th of the time and includes guaranteed deadlines.

Your secret native language is a problem...

You are not The Last of the Mohicans or a Nazi war criminal. Exposure of your language or nationality does not expose you in any way that would somehow impact your anonymity. Concealing your native language and then reporting translation issues does raise questions on your willingness to actually do anything to expedite the process. It makes it look like your translation issues don't actually exist. It makes it look like you are furiously rendering an unfinished update, while telling everyone it's translation.

If the problem truly is translation, if you truly are interested in moving out and away from your roommates instead of transferring your Patreon earnings into your translator's bank account, use volunteers.

I don't support you. Does my opinion matter? Yeah. It does.
It matters because you've made it matter. It matters because you keep messing up your own deadlines. You've fostered bad faith in a product which you hope to profit from. It matters because people who do think about supporting you will now find this thread and this comment and then my opinion will become theirs...

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
good i started playing this game try
As you advance in the story and fixed I do not know if they are a normal event or story some scene does not come out the images come out as a blurred image and then they come out talking like some scene but without being able to see each other
is that normal? is it like the images are missing that content of the story or event

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
$20 per page is, give or take, half of the going rate for professional translation, so it's not that bad. Of course, professional translation takes 1/1000th of the time and includes guaranteed deadlines.

You are not The Last of the Mohicans or a Nazi war criminal. Exposure of your language or nationality does not expose you in any way that would somehow impact your anonymity. Concealing your native language and then reporting translation issues does raise questions on your willingness to actually do anything to expedite the process. It makes it look like your translation issues don't actually exist. It makes it look like you are furiously rendering an unfinished update, while telling everyone it's translation.

If the problem truly is translation, if you truly are interested in moving out and away from your roommates instead of transferring your Patreon earnings into your translator's bank account, use volunteers.

It matters because you've made it matter. It matters because you keep messing up your own deadlines. You've fostered bad faith in a product which you hope to profit from. It matters because people who do think about supporting you will now find this thread and this comment and then my opinion will become theirs...
You do realise if Enyo wants to keep things private he is more than welcome to do so.... yeah the constant failed deadlines is frustrating as hell and something that he really should get a grip on but not sure it really warrants an outburst like this, especially from a non patron. Only people he has to answer to are the ones backing him.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
You do realise if Enyo wants to keep things private he is more than welcome to do so....
I make 0 assertions that he is not entitled to his privacy, not that revealing his native language impacts it in any negative way. I'm not saying "you have to give your shit up," I'm saying "not giving your shit up is not conducive."

yeah the constant failed deadlines is frustrating as hell and something that he really should get a grip on but not sure it really warrants an outburst like this, especially from a non patron. Only people he has to answer to are the ones backing him.
I make no demands or suggestions that he is beholden to me in any way. I make no demands or suggestions that he is beholden to non patrons, or patrons, or anybody. Enyo, as we can see by his struggle with deadlines, isn't even completely beholden to him- or herself...

not sure it really warrants an outburst like this
I'm sorry if I didn't get a license to outburst from the non patron police, officer! Shall I go and become a patron? To whom shall I forward my receipt? Do I just message you with the screenshot so you can authorize an outburst?

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
I make 0 assertions that he is not entitled to his privacy, not that revealing his native language impacts it in any negative way. I'm not saying "you have to give your shit up," I'm saying "not giving your shit up is not conducive."

I make no demands or suggestions that he is beholden to me in any way. I make no demands or suggestions that he is beholden to non patrons, or patrons, or anybody. Enyo, as we can see by his struggle with deadlines, isn't even completely beholden to him- or herself...

I'm sorry if I didn't get a license to outburst from the non patron police, officer! Shall I go and become a patron? To whom shall I forward my receipt? Do I just message you with the screenshot so you can authorize an outburst?
wow criticism handled well i see....... I'm far from the patreon police and I've given plenty of negative feedback when its warranted, even on this thread. Just never felt the need to go full bold font on anyone.

How do you know him revealing his native language wouldn't impact anything in a negative way, it could to him thats my point on that one. Making assertions that if he doesn't reveal it then he is lying and that he's covering for not completing the work previously comes across as a thinly veiled way of trying to bait someone into answering the question you want answering.

You've asked the same question numerous times and Enyo has clearly stated he isn't going to answer it, then you've proceeded to say he will lose out because of your comments, yeah maybe but highly unlikely, F95 isnt renowned for sinking games with our scathing comments. He does great work, is it slow going, yes.... does he always miss deadlines, yes.... does his native language matter, no. He's ignored the offer of help, move on. My last comments on the matter don't want this entire thread to devolve over something so trivial

(if mods feel the need to remove for any reason feel free)

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
wow criticism handled well i see....... I'm far from the patreon police and I've given plenty of negative feedback when its warranted, even on this thread. Just never felt the need to go full bold font on anyone.
Waaaait. ARE YOU READING THIS AS IF I'M ANGRY AND SHOUTING IT AT YOU? Is that what you think bold text conveys? Bold is like some sort of negative feedback gun which you pull out if the circumstances call for it? Thank the stars above you haven't felt the need to use it! I pray you never have to.

Making assertions that if he doesn't reveal it then he is lying and that he's covering for not completing the work previously comes across as a thinly veiled way of trying to bait someone into answering the question you want answering.
No. I didn't say he say he was lying. There is no thinly veiled disguise, that entire paragraph was an overt attempt to get him to consider other translation solutions.

My last comments on the matter don't want this entire thread to devolve over something so trivial

(if mods feel the need to remove for any reason feel free)
Just delete them yourself, son. It's so trivial! Can't take the high road and then virtue signal down to make sure everybody knows.
Without regard to my own thoughts and feelings, I would also like to graciously consent to moderators removing my post. All can see I mean what I say, because I'm writing it in bold.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2019
I think it’s better for everyone to realize that if this releases by September we would be lucky. It doesn’t seem like any meaningful progress has been made. And the longer it takes the more the creator wishes to futz with the product. I eagerly await the release, but I wouldn’t hold my breathe.

• Sad
Reactions: noctarima and Enyo_

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018

Of course your opinion matters to me. As you may notice, I'm answering here to everyone I can. So it's strange when you're saying it like your opinion don't matter to me. Most of the time I'm answering only on angry comments though, because I think that if I'll be answering on good comments people would think that I'm kinda narcissistic. :) ( But still I very appreciate them!)
I don't divide people on "supporter" and "non supporter".
And my patreon page and patreon rewards speak for itself. Practically everything gets just 1$ guys. So maybe you confused me with someone else who care only about money here.
Now to your suggestions:
Yes, I agree with you, you're completely right. Because I was missing deadlines and not speaking openly about translation and all that stuff, you can think that I'm lying. But I have reasons why I can't say my native language. It's all I can say.
As for translators, I already found new ones and they're already working, so don't worry. ;)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes