buff

May 29, 2017
Can someone tell me what the significance of choices being bracketed (and generally in brighter text)? Does that mean it's the recommended choice or something?

1621534856394.png

(Stupid question apology: I tried digging through the thread and the first few pages were all about some sort of superhero stuff, which is so unlike what I am seeing now (a high school girl trading scenes with a psychiatrist) that it is obvious the game has had more content added to the early bit, so i'm worrying about spoilers.)

Edit: Found it: https://f95zone.to/threads/false-hero-v0-35-enyo-eerie.14204/post-3267397

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have to say, 20$ per page... only this update for twins is 50+ pages, so 1000$ only translation for twins... if we take others into account it is what, 2000$ for translation only per update... i see no way this being profitable or worth long term
yea that's A LOT so what he gets from patreon won't even cover that at all and that sum every few months so needs very good day job. cheaper to learn to translate by himself.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Hate t osay it
yea that's A LOT so what he gets from patreon won't even cover that at all and that sum every few months so needs very good day job. cheaper to learn to translate by himself.
Hate to say it but it feels like some one is getting ripped off with that kind of deal if true. Even I would help out for free if I could. Its tedious work granted but some people thrive on that. I am sure its mentioned some where and I missed it so I do not know what language this is coming from. Simple words and grammar can be fleshed out while double checking with some more complicated meanings I would think but like I said, its tedious and some people really do not have a stomach for it no matter how much they get paid or in some cases, scam.

Reactions: Enyo_

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Think it was more than that? People going mental is what I remember the most. :D
The original release date was April 16, 2020. And you can Google that if you'd like. It ended up coming out on December 10, 2020. So it was actually a week short of 8 months. Less than 8 months delayed. People lost their minds because they're fucking entitled idiot children.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hate to say it but it feels like some one is getting ripped off with that kind of deal if true. Even I would help out for free if I could. Its tedious work granted but some people thrive on that. I am sure its mentioned some where and I missed it so I do not know what language this is coming from. Simple words and grammar can be fleshed out while double checking with some more complicated meanings I would think but like I said, its tedious and some people really do not have a stomach for it no matter how much they get paid or in some cases, scam.
i know what translating takes and don't think dev has revealed from what language it's translated from. if doesn't care much from bad grammar then could let google/bing translate do the job. anyways 20 bucks per page is a lot and again unless it's from some hard to translate language he could find cheaper translator.

with that price translator gets page is better to be that long.

Reactions: Enyo_

OliverQn26

Aug 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to install the rename mod i tried 3 ways i could think of based on a reply i got here but none of them worked when i extract it all i get is one folder named false-hero-rename-mod i tried putting it both in the main game folder where i extracted the game and the folder named game where its extracted :)

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to install the rename mod i tried 3 ways i could think of based on a reply i got here but none of them worked when i extract it all i get is one folder named false-hero-rename-mod i tried putting it both in the main game folder where i extracted the game and the folder named game where its extracted :)
Here you can download the mod which will allow you to rename characters.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
yupp, maybe thats a good strategy. Releasing something even if its less then you wanted to and sticking to a plan is better then releasing nothing I guess. And yes maybe on the way you find a realistic pacing and you can assess better how long you will need for certain amount of events - but maybe you dont even need to talk about the amount. Just make a fix date for each month for example and say the content is going to be about XY - not how much or what exactly about it is going to be. What you can also do is; you could make something like weekly "Proof of life" messages where you talk about progress or give little teasers - so you have something to work for every week. Like small goals (The weekly proof of lives) and big goals (the monthly update) you work towards. In the end I think the length of the updates doesnt matter that much. I think it s more important to have regular content updates so people stay interested in the game and so that they stick around. Also you can discuss better about smaller updates then about bigger ones where little mistakes rather get lost in the sheer amount of content. And yes do make mistakes, youll definitely learn more out of this then only by yourself.

And as I said already: Do keep your release dates - donf fool yourself. This way you will learn to stick to your plan and thats most important even though you perfectionism tells you not to. And even if they are not finished - release them. People get fucked up about postponing and no updates and empty words - much more then about updates that are missing some content they didnt even knew about. So dont make false hopes and just deliver anything - that will make things better I believe. And that would be a good start and from there you can go further and get better...

edit: i just looked at it again and I really think its hilarious that you dont have more patreon followers as the game features more then 80 reviews here on f95 and got a rating of 4.5 stars. That can only be due to the problems we talked about. Really enyo work on those things and I guess you can succeed big time, because your game has so much potential. You just really need to change those key variables in your production process...
Again, thank you for your suggestions! I agree with everything you say!
About "progress reports" posts: It's a great idea. Before I did posts like this a lot, but honestly speaking, since I'm not native speaker, sometimes it can be a bit time consuming(one post I do 3-4 hours at minimum in order to express myself clearly) So very often I just forget about them and decide to focus on other stuff.
But from the next update I'm planning to do this more often no matter what, because it's very important. And it's definitely helps to stay on track with deadline.

Reactions: sfoMMA85

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
nothing besides making her strip atm and groping her when they are watching tv and when she's making dinner.
thanks, but I know the content that is inside the game already. What I was aking is whether there is new content in the next (coming) update featuring melanie

Her character and these scenes are IMO the most underrated parts of this game, and should have been developed further rather than changed
I loved the new "send picture in kitchen"-scene though. How he convinces her to take pictures of her (unbelievably picturesque) breasts and in the end even with her face on it - I loved the scene. Though I think some of the old scenes should also have been kept.

All in all I hope Melanies plot line gets a ton of content and her corruption process is going to be reeeaally long and creative the way it already is. I like that she didnt get fucked by those strangers (I think thats the new plotline right?) and Seb tries to corrupt her with his skills and their story they had together. only and it doesnt need the plot "You were a slut" but rather "I make you my slut". Hope there is a lot more of the great forbidden stuff to come eg. groping while husband is around and so on...

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes