buff

May 29, 2017
I finished the Mel route, and I'm locked out of her house now. OK, cool, I 100% appreciate a Dev letting me know not to waste time on it.

However, I'm still allowed to hang out with the Twins, but they seem blocked as well-- I get nothing at their home or cafe. I got some pretty great bath scenes with Kate and some fun bedtime scenes with Ashley, but that's it. Have I hit the end of the road? Or is there something I can unlock? I'll be very sad if I screw up and miss some content here, since their bath scenes with each other were starting to get just smokin'.

I'm in a similar situation with Lucy (although in her case I obviously wouldn't expect to get locked out of "her" house, since I live there).

AutoPrime

Oct 29, 2019
I finished the Mel route, and I'm locked out of her house now. OK, cool, I 100% appreciate a Dev letting me know not to waste time on it.

However, I'm still allowed to hang out with the Twins, but they seem blocked as well-- I get nothing at their home or cafe. I got some pretty great bath scenes with Kate and some fun bedtime scenes with Ashley, but that's it. Have I hit the end of the road? Or is there something I can unlock? I'll be very sad if I screw up and miss some content here, since their bath scenes with each other were starting to get just smokin'.

I'm in a similar situation with Lucy (although in her case I obviously wouldn't expect to get locked out of "her" house, since I live there).
Your best bet is to use the gallery mod to see whether you missed anything or not

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
Your best bet is to use the gallery mod to see whether you missed anything or not
I actually tried that but the mod did not appear to do anything. The mod download page says "version 0.30", and since my game is at 0.35 I assumed it was broken for me.

I'm reluctant to just play an older version because it sounds like this game doesn't add content from vers to vers like most games, the developer tends to throw away a lot of stuff and replace it with new content. I don't want to confuzzle myself, I just want to see the twins go at it in the bathtub :lol:

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
The game description says "The best corruption game you will ever play, with the most beautiful and deeply-developed characters." But I don't understand. The game does not even have corruption score for any characters. Am I missing something?
The plot has been re-written multiple times and the dev has moved away from corruption as a main plot point (sadly).

ajtheprime

Dec 1, 2020
At this point is obvious that translation was just an excuse to take time, after all these months the update isn't ready yet and now Enyo doesn't know what to say
I think enyo messed up when he didn't have the update ready and said that the next update was gonna be 500+ images about 3 months ago. Then he just kept lying to cover one lie after another. Don't know what's the current status but even if the original translator didn't give him even one page of translated text then too he arranged another translator 1 month earlier and knowing the copywriting business even the slowest translator would deliver 50 pages of text in a months time. Its just translating text from one language to another and doesn't take even half as much creativity as writing an entire page from your imagination. Basically this guy is slacking off since the last 3 months or so.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This is why I haven't supported this game financially. Every game I support not only is a high quality product, it also is well structured and consistent with the release schedule and story progression (for the most part).

Enyo has a great story to tell with fantastic characters, but his creative structure, time management and scheduling is a mess. The constant rewrites and game changes reveal a total lack of planning and structuring. If this was a AAA movie he was directing, he would have been fired long ago for blowing the budget and constantly missing release targets.

If he ever gets his shit together I'll sign up immediately.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I have weird question, all things considered. Is there or will be there way to give Mark happy ending, if not with Mel than in some other way? Problem with other male characters that are too well fleshed (or are interesting in any way) is that they trigger my 'bros before hoes' instinct. Also I like all cast to much, I can't even go my usuals "fuck everything that moves" route. Damn you, remaining shreds of morality :p

Reactions: Enyo_

mauro

May 3, 2017
<<So all I can say is that the update will be soon(No. Really soon. Not like the other time "soon.")>>
Not like the other time "soon."... another lie to take time
Isn't he like ICSTOR? Maybe not..YET
He can say whatever he wants but now he's ridiculous

Reactions: noctarima
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes