cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is not going anywhere, stuck at the same place where it was in 2018. And it's not even a game, it's a VN full of texts with lot of bad English and grammatical mistakes and hardly any choices. He says that I will implement this and that in game but till now nothing has been implemented. Hundreds of game has come after this and have more story and content than this game.
are you using old save or new save?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
If supposedly the only reason why the update has been delayed for so long is waiting for the translator, why the hell don't you find another translator?? I've seen people in here offer. The fact that you're not willing to adjust makes everything you say all the more questionable.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
If the problem is with the translator and Enyo is paying them for the work just release the game in your mother tongue.
I bet some fans will do the translation for free like with other games.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The second I opened this page, my first thought was, "I want toothbrush girl!"
I have no idea why, lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have seen all that scenes.
well then you have reached end of content for now.

If the problem is with the translator and Enyo is paying them for the work just release the game in your mother tongue.
I bet some fans will do the translation for free like with other games.
yea they would but enyo hasn't revealed on what language it is translated.

So what is the difference b/w old and new save. I did found some events to be repeated when I played v0.35, Do I need to play the game from the beginning again to have a better experience?
if you are using save before reboot (0.30) then some content isn't available prolly.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I know I might get flagged or warned for saying this, but I just wish... Enyo was honest with us.
He's either not honest (quite possible but I'm a nice guy giving him the benefit of the doubt), a fool having zero ability to properly estimate how long it takes to do a release, or in complete denial about his ability to churn out releases quickly.

_jim_johnson

Apr 2, 2019
So I started playing through this and I must say the artwork and characters are fantastic.

That said the MC to me has almost zero likable characteristics. He is some combo white knight sociopath, who is so irresistible that he get away with what would get him thrown in jail.

Maybe it is something lost in translation, and he was going for a Christian Grey type, but he comes across as a Harvey Weinstein type.

Jun 10, 2020
So I started playing through this and I must say the artwork and characters are fantastic.

That said the MC to me has almost zero likable characteristics. He is some combo white knight sociopath, who is so irresistible that he get away with what would get him thrown in jail.

Maybe it is something lost in translation, and he was going for a Christian Grey type, but he comes across as a Harvey Weinstein type.
He is a false hero…

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes