JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I knew he's doing another rework. Weird obsession. It's never going to be perfect and running in circles doesn't improve the game.

Jul 4, 2017
There is no more reworks as far as we know, last rework was in 0.30. Version 0.35 was all new content with Jane and next release is supposed to be all new content with twins.

ajtheprime

Dec 1, 2020
I Think we all should stop complaining here already. If enyo was to deliver based on complaints he would've delivered by now. I know some people who enjoy being petty with other people just because it gives them the feeling of being superior. When public interaction stops the pressure to deliver will automatically shifts on the dev. Complaining like this is just making us look desperate and quite possibly boosting his ego at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: love me787878

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
I Think we all should stop complaining here already. If enyo was to deliver based on complaints he would've delivered by now. I know some people who enjoy being petty with other people just because it gives them the feeling of being superior. When public interaction stops the pressure to deliver will automatically shifts on the dev. Complaining like this is just making us look desperate and quite possibly boosting his ego at this point.
No, actually complaining here for pages warns people who consider becoming a patron. So, it matters(only if enyo cares about money).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
You weren't around when Enyo outright said that he uses pressure from public complaints for delays as motivation to finish it faster, were you? We are literally helping him finish the release faster by complaining here!

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
Why would anybody with a reason to cry or complain still remain a patron, son? Why would anybody do that to themselves?
People love to complain. Especially on the internet. There are definitely people who would stay a Patron just so they could complain harder. Don't come at me like you don't know it's true. That's exactly how people be.

ronniereagan

Oct 17, 2018
People love to complain. Especially on the internet. There are definitely people who would stay a Patron just so they could complain harder. Don't come at me like you don't know it's true. That's exactly how people be.
So, masochists? There are masochists who like to pay for pain. How many complainers don't have a pain fetish? Is that what you're asking?

I'm just busting your chops. We all know you're not really asking anything. You just don't like freeloaders complaining and you wanted to let people know your thoughts on the matter. There's a word for what you're doing and people love to do it. Especially on the internet.

Reactions: queeg500

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I've been waiting for the main story to move forward, with the mother and daughter. Dev seems to be focused more on the side characters for some reason, and judging how long it takes for updates, it'll be a year or two before I pick up the game again. :(

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
I've been waiting for the main story to move forward, with the mother and daughter. Dev seems to be focused more on the side characters for some reason, and judging how long it takes for updates, it'll be a year or two before I pick up the game again. :(
Absolutely correct

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes