Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I've been waiting for the main story to move forward, with the mother and daughter. Dev seems to be focused more on the side characters for some reason, and judging how long it takes for updates, it'll be a year or two before I pick up the game again. :(
Side characters? lol

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
there is no main or side chars.
I've played this from the beginning. The story focused on Melonie, the twins and the wanna be actress had some, and the secretary was nil...80% Mel/Tiff, 20% rest.
Then he took nearly a year to re-do the game, leaving Mel/Tiff about the same, and focused on the others instead. The story was to focus on revenge on Mel, but the Dev felt the story he had in mind was too dark, so he decided to focus on the other characters, while he tried to make up his mind on what he wanted to do with the Mel story path.
So yea, the other girls to me are side characters that are being used to fill in the gaps while the Dev decides what he wants to do with the main story path. ;)

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
I've played this from the beginning. The story focused on Melonie, the twins and the wanna be actress had some, and the secretary was nil...80% Mel/Tiff, 20% rest.
Then he took nearly a year to re-do the game, leaving Mel/Tiff about the same, and focused on the others instead. The story was to focus on revenge on Mel, but the Dev felt the story he had in mind was too dark, so he decided to focus on the other characters, while he tried to make up his mind on what he wanted to do with the Mel story path.
So yea, the other girls to me are side characters that are being used to fill in the gaps while the Dev decides what he wants to do with the main story path. ;)
Correct

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This "game" is a pre-alpha whatever...is like 10% completed or less...so talking about "the beginning" is pointless

Reactions: genthrow
Apr 6, 2020
the problem isn't this one problem - but that this will inevitably become standard practice and continue to effect the game until its eventually abandonment.

When this next update does come out in the following month - the next update won't come out in 2 weeks like most good developers (NLT) it will take equally long - one update per 4 months.

No one minds a problem but no one like a scape goat and a person who can't work around a problem - like....releasing the game in one language he has the text for rather than both.

It's a red flag for anyone supporting.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
How much content is in this game so far? From the changelog it seems it has some stuff, but in practical terms it might mean very little

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
It pretty much amazes me that devs, or people in general, dont realise that being silent is worse than abandoning.

It's like a relationship where one knows that it pretty much ended, but stays silent about it, so the other doesnt move on and just has her/his soul dragged on mindlessly to oblivion by a fickle of imaginative hope.

Reactions: Kakato

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
according to his , We just rececived our 10th extension(deadline or guessing of the release date) and this makes the time we waited, 7.67 times the first durage of time we're told(only if it releasas at 25th of june). So, when we receive a guess for the release date of new update just multiply it by 7.67 and wait.

• Wow
Reactions: BigDaddyDom
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes