cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks, but I know the content that is inside the game already. What I was aking is whether there is new content in the next (coming) update featuring melanie
might been posted somewhere on whom next update focuses.

ajtheprime

Dec 1, 2020
How does one earn 1500$ a month on patreon while rolling out 1 update every 4 months? Damn i wish i was the developer right now

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
thanks, but I know the content that is inside the game already. What I was aking is whether there is new content in the next (coming) update featuring melanie

I loved the new "send picture in kitchen"-scene though. How he convinces her to take pictures of her (unbelievably picturesque) breasts and in the end even with her face on it - I loved the scene. Though I think some of the old scenes should also have been kept.

All in all I hope Melanies plot line gets a ton of content and her corruption process is going to be reeeaally long and creative the way it already is. I like that she didnt get fucked by those strangers (I think thats the new plotline right?) and Seb tries to corrupt her with his skills and their story they had together. only and it doesnt need the plot "You were a slut" but rather "I make you my slut". Hope there is a lot more of the great forbidden stuff to come eg. groping while husband is around and so on...
Thank you for your kind words. And don't worry, there will be a lot of corruption events in the future! As you noticed, "quick fap" events are not my thing :D

Reactions: hash19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How does one earn 1500$ a month on patreon while rolling out 1 update every 4 months? Damn i wish i was the developer right now
ask from icstor how he rolls out near 7k bucks and doesn't do shit to update his game.

mauro

May 3, 2017
How soon is soon then? it's been a week since you wrote this lol..
time flows differently for Enyo, maybe he comes from another universe

<<So all I can say is that the update will be soon(No. Really soon. Not like the other time "soon.")>> he wrote this 3 weeks ago

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Enyo_

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
time flows differently for Enyo, maybe he comes from another universe

<<So all I can say is that the update will be soon(No. Really soon. Not like the other time "soon.")>> he wrote this 3 weeks ago
For me beside Melanie no one story line seems to be interesting. So I am not waiting for this update. And all who are waiting, this unjustified delay will make them lose their interest in the game.

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
It would be interesting to run a popularity poll to see which characters are the most liked. Personally I am only into Ashley, but enjoyed Kate’s and Jane’s routes. Have no interest in Melanie but might play her path at some point just to see what happens with Tiffany. ;)
I love Melanie/ tiffany route because it has some story before sex. In other routes, it will be directly f**k, no story.

• Wow
Reactions: Enyo_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love Melanie/ tiffany route because it has some story before sex. In other routes, it will be directly f**k, no story.
far from straight to sex. even with secretary it took quite a long time before sex, twins are somewhat ready for it as is tiff. only "quick" sex was orig. version with that girl who in remake moved to live with mc.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah..even the last update was her just revamped content... nothing new...seems he doesn't like Melanie much
I've gone a couple rounds with Enyo myself about the delays, but you should at least get your facts straight. Revamp was 2 updates (v0.30) ago. Last update (v0.35) was new Jane content.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
when dev gets translated text back from translator to whom he pays 20 bucks per page (50 or so pages).
So what you're saying is that the translator earns more money from this game than the actual dev does?... ok.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes