Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
If Enyo were consistent with his original due date's, with a skillset like his, he would have probably earned at least 25k$ per month(even though he releases games without any cost). That waste of potential is just sad.
Yep. I agree with you on 100%. I can't add anything to this. :mad:Deadlines always was my problem and I need to fix that.

Reactions: FFTW and noctarima

noctarima

Jul 14, 2020
Yep. I agree with you on 100%. I can't add anything to this. :mad:Deadlines always was my problem and I need to fix that.
Maybe you should put an update status(similar to DarkCookie patreon.com/summertimesaga). In that situation, even if you miss your deadlines, your followers will be less frustrated. Because they will guess when to expect the update more accurately.

Reactions: FFTW and Ghostly

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Maybe you should put an update status(similar to DarkCookie patreon.com/summertimesaga). In that situation, even if you miss your deadlines, your followers will be less frustrated. Because they will guess when to expect the update more accurately.
Problem isn't that we are guessing wrong. The problem is all the public announcements on release dates that Enyo has consistently failed to meet.

Reactions: Enyo_

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
False Hero [v0.39.1] - SPANISH TRASNLATION -

Hey friends, I'm going to share with you the translation of this great game into Spanish.
I thank, as always, the creator for his dedication and time to create it.
Just download and replace the files I ask for.
Enjoy and I hope we will have a new update soon.
Best regards.
Darax.

Ey amigos, voy a compartir con vosotros la traducción de este gran juego al español.
Doy gracias, como siempre, al creador por su dedicación y tiempo para crearlo.
Solo descargar y sustituir los archivos que os pida.
Que lo disfrutéis y espero que pronto tengamos una nueva actualización.
Un saludo.
Darax.

Last edited:

Menyun05

Feb 17, 2020
Am I the only one that's just happy this game is being made? Enyo_ seems to be very active here in the forum and missing deadlines to me isn't an issue at all as long as some progress is being made. Not like it's similar to the 100's of abandoned games on here. Maybe you need a life outside of stalking game devs waiting for updates if a missed deadline upsets you so much.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Yep, it's a good idea. I was thinking about something like this too.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Am I the only one that's just happy this game is being made? Enyo_ seems to be very active here in the forum and missing deadlines to me isn't an issue at all as long as some progress is being made. Not like it's similar to the 100's of abandoned games on here. Maybe you need a life outside of stalking game devs waiting for updates if a missed deadline upsets you so much.
Thank you for your kind words. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I onces again have a question
I played the game for few minutes
But I think what developer has planned MMF scene that is happened in the past
And that has happened with MEL
So if it is true then I can drop the game here
Because we can't change what had happened in the past
atm mel and seb haven't had sex with eachother (in past or at current time).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mc was talking with (the girl who came to live with him )that he had sex for the first time at the age of 8 and I'm sure she was Mel
But I'm just curious if the MMF scene will be avoidable or not
possibly that it was mel and possibly that it wasn't. as for mmf only dev can say but he won't (not sure what game asks when starts it 1st time).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But it will be nice of developer if he clear the things now before it's to late
If it's avoidable or not
I don't want to blindly be a cuckold
even if they had sex (3some) in past it has happened already and currently mel is married and seb isn't interested to start relationship with her (fuckbuddies maybe).

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
This game provided me with the ultimate NTR experience. Not only can you forbid a married woman from having sex with her husband making him sexually frustrated, not only can you forbid that same woman from touching herself turning her into a sexually frusted, submissive, easily exploitable mess, but the game also cuts off RIGHT BEFORE things finally started to get sexy, so I, the player, can't get off either.
I never before played a game that so perfectly blueballed everyone involved. 10/10 game, well done dev.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes