Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know if there are any tricks to the playhouse mini games?
Or are they truly luck based?
The free one, with the switches, was really easy for me, got it after like 3 tries -- First try, I got all the way to the last stage! The 2nd was testing if the picks were the same.

But, the number guessing one is hard! I could barely get to the 4th stage(think it's the last) after many tries. And I still haven't beaten that one, may have gotten close though! Though, I noticed, after making a log of the numbers, it helps a bit.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I got 5K from doing 3 jobs a day but nothing to spend it on really. What is the purpose of AP? It does not seem to do anything for me at all.

The battle against the demon was pretty tough at level 5 but I did it.. I had the cheapest bonus if below 40% you get healed. BTW fishing I found boring so I just purchased fishing 1/2. I do cafe, bar, and treasure hunt daily to get up money and also find the occasional gift to boost affection up.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
fishing gives a ton of R honestly ill spend like 9k on about 15 mid bait and get around 15-16k, it's a tad boring but it also unlocks food at the pub to get ap in town though still unsure what the ap in town does, the number/button game gives lots of rinnel if you can get past 3 rounds/doors but is worse then fishing imo xD

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Steam patch located here.

can you put the download uncensored patch app here instead going to kaguragames website? so at least people can download here automatically not needing going to the website.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone know a consistent way to do the Pick a Switch game? Just curious. There seems to be patterns that swap daily but it's not worth figuring out through trial & error.

Edit: BTW just got the number guessing game first try, somehow...

My numbers were 0, 80, 875, 1725.

I'll try again later to see if there's a system to it. For winning you get 3 gifts, 50 Rinnel and a bunch of affection points.

Last edited:

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
I was waiting on this but then I realized a lot of Fushidara’s games gave already been translated. I only have time to play one, so would those who’ve played it say this is the best one?

Smut content-wise, ofc.

Reactions: Mistervd

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Not to sound like a down for those who like pixeled art but is there a single scene where it actually involves pictures, like the ones during dialogue?

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
1614000230331.png
im at the end of the game, but for some reason im stuck at here and everytime i go to the ladder it just teleport me back and do nothing, anyone know whats happening?
1614000290334.png

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
welp just finished the game, was an interesting ending but sadly there needs to be a sequel if there isnt one already -_- church still isn't resolved or any of the other politic issues, feels like an anime with only one season xD. at any rate was enjoyable to play through

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
im at the end of the game, but for some reason im stuck at here and everytime i go to the ladder it just teleport me back and do nothing, anyone know whats happening?
Keep going. You'll notice some changes.
Also raise the volume a bit.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I was waiting on this but then I realized a lot of Fushidara’s games gave already been translated. I only have time to play one, so would those who’ve played it say this is the best one?

Smut content-wise, ofc.
Imo the Delta series (first 3 games) are a must. They are pretty short, I finished the 3 in like 4 days, and the sex stuff it's pretty good for pixel art.

Polunka (the one with the feminine shota and the 3 sisters) is pretty good on the sex stuff and minigames, tho I personally don't like how the MC is a complete pussy in the game that gets boss around a lot (like soft fendom)

And then there's this one with the Female to Male transformation, I only played a couple of hours in the japanese version (I don't know japanese) but the MC seems to be more active this time around; ironic considering he was a girl not too long ago.

Finally there's this game another shota MC but he seems more active too, I have it on my pc but I cant play it without a translation sadly.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah the one you linked is actually what led me to False Myth. Ideally I'd have played that one, but alas. If anything FM seems to have a lot of actual gameplay in it which is something I can't do atm, so I think I'll go with Delta 1 and maybe Polunka. Thanks for the response.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
can you put the download uncensored patch app here instead going to kaguragames website? so at least people can download here automatically not needing going to the website.
Ok seems Kagura changed it to be a cart download they were just a list of patches for there games.. what a pain they made it. I don't have the patch myself anymore so I just zipped up my entire game folder that had been patched.

So here is the .

Speorge

Aug 27, 2017
I'm a little disappointed in this honestly. The game is great but Frontier of Sister Indulgence was a lot better. I was hoping for a lot more scenes with the Mom but 90% of the sex scenes are loli.

Reactions: BlackOne 34
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes