WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
Hello, handsome. You must be tired, huh? I'll hold your legs...
View attachment 1730362
Another Natasha ending, fucking hot, I have a question: Is it possible to make Natasha's model a little bit fuller and bustier and her cock a 'little longer" to add to her status as the "dominant" player? Orr it cannot change? Nonetheless, your work on her is remarkable and she is perfect as she is now!

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Another Natasha ending, fucking hot, I have a question: Is it possible to make Natasha's model a little bit fuller and bustier and her cock a 'little longer" to add to her status as the "dominant" player? Orr it cannot change? Nonetheless, your work on her is remarkable and she is perfect as she is now!
Maybe I do not understand something about beauty, I'm in this business, not a professional, but what else can I add?
Nat1-Beauty.jpg

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
please DEV don't forget about Claire and Jill it's time for a good threesome maybe with mom and Jill????
or mom and ellie2
and the coffee lady never called her

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
please DEV don't forget about Claire and Jill it's time for a good threesome maybe with mom and Jill????
or mom and ellie2
and the coffee lady never called her
There are so many beautiful ladies and it's hard to remember them all.

Reactions: deniscapo

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
This game went from cute girls and hot mom to full on gay/futa, where MC gets fucked in the ass and sucks a dick every update ...
I guess the top donors & patreons are all into that, time to unfollow :cry:
MC still fucks the mom just about every update...

Anyway, we'll miss you!

Reactions: Grelk
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes