theoten

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone kmows the assets (daz character )of the girl in red tank top (4th picture)?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I didn't get the last part.
Was he dreaming or was that real?
I didn't want to spoil renderings by overlaying specific filters (like blurring the border, etc.). Therefore dreams are emphasized by special music (which can be heard if you play with music).

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Just some advice. We dont need scene changes when the MC is speaking his part to someone. For instance when the MC is talking to Sydney everytime the MC speaks or has a thought it flashes back to his face with a new expression. Its not necessary at all to do this. Instead when the MC talks just focus on the person who hes talking to without flashing back every time. This will also save time by not rendering useless scene changes.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just some advice. We dont need scene changes when the MC is speaking his part to someone. For instance when the MC is talking to Sydney everytime the MC speaks or has a thought it flashes back to his face with a new expression. Its not necessary at all to do this. Instead when the MC talks just focus on the person who hes talking to without flashing back every time. This will also save time by not rendering useless scene changes.
Thank you for your advice. I will think about how to make it more elegant. In the latest versions, I gave up reverseshots.

Algernonab

May 28, 2020
What futa/trans tagged content is there?
One of the girls (Sydney/Sid) is a transgirl. The game shows you that she is trans prior to the option to initiate her scene, so it appears to be avoidable. Though, I didn't personally test that because I dig transgirls.

Sid can be seen in the 2nd and 8th image on the original post.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Family Affair [v0.3] [PandaLover] - Original Size: 782 MB

Download Win,Linux (154MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (138MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
One of the girls (Sydney/Sid) is a transgirl. The game shows you that she is trans prior to the option to initiate her scene, so it appears to be avoidable. Though, I didn't personally test that because I dig transgirls.

Sid can be seen in the 2nd and 8th image on the original post.
The Redhead? Yeah I could see that.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes