PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Three points...

(1) get somebody (native speaker) to help you with English... I am sure can easily find a volunteer from this site. Your vocabulary is rich but grammar, in a foreign language, is tricky for all us [apart from a few lines not translated, everything was understandable, and descriptive, but the small errors combine to distract the reader],

(2) I admit i have zero technical knowledge about art and videos, but your scenes could be so much better choreographed. I think you need help here, and by somebody with experience [which may present a problem], and

(3) sorry this is a very subjective point... that music is horrible... I find it is the single biggest reason not to continue with a VN. That music, whatever it is called, is so annoyingly repetitive and annoyingly repetitive... thankfully I can mute the sound.

The story seems fun and addictive, which is a HUGE PLUS. I love the idea about the weird and wonderful family.
Good luck!
Thank you for the feedback.
(1) Eh, if everything was that simple. I need a native speaker with at least a basic understanding of Russian (so he can understand me without an interpreter). Searching, creating themes... I found a couple, but as soon as I got to the point, they merged.
(2) Daz3d and RenPy discovered 2 months ago. So far, that's all I can do.

(3) Yes, the music is not good for me either. I'll look at another one.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Anybody else having this issue?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Day 2/Rose/r1.jpg'>:
File "game/Day1.rpy", line 1220, in script
"Well"
File "game/Day1.rpy", line 1220, in script
"Well"
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show()
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/Day 2/Rose/r1.jpg': error('Unsupported image format',)

googl3028

Jan 2, 2018
Darov, I'm sorry for the impudence, but I have a couple of questions for you.

1) you render on iray, if so, tell me how much you have to render one image? because it took me 2 hours to render this "mess".

2) do you also use any plugins on Iray?

3) well, and finally, do you use your own models or those that are in the public domain? of course Claire doesn't count

Даров, прости за наглость но у меня к тебе пара вопросов.

1) ты ведь рендеришь на iray, если да, то подскажи сколько у тебя занимает рендер одной картинки? потому что у меня рендер этого "месива" занял 2 часа. кстати ноут сам делал... похвалите кто нибудь) я всрал 2 дня на него

2)а так же пользуешься ли ты какими-то плагинами на Iray?

3) ну и финалочка, ты используешь свои модели? или те которые в общем доступе ?
естественно клэр не в счет

о да какая же я ленивая жопа, менять перевод "даров" не буду))) ggttt11333.png

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Darov, I'm sorry for the impudence, but I have a couple of questions for you.

1) you render on iray, if so, tell me how much you have to render one image? because it took me 2 hours to render this "mess".

2) do you also use any plugins on Iray?

3) well, and finally, do you use your own models or those that are in the public domain? of course Claire doesn't count

Даров, прости за наглость но у меня к тебе пара вопросов.

1) ты ведь рендеришь на iray, если да, то подскажи сколько у тебя занимает рендер одной картинки? потому что у меня рендер этого "месива" занял 2 часа. кстати ноут сам делал... похвалите кто нибудь) я всрал 2 дня на него

2)а так же пользуешься ли ты какими-то плагинами на Iray?

3) ну и финалочка, ты используешь свои модели? или те которые в общем доступе ?
естественно клэр не в счет

о да какая же я ленивая жопа, менять перевод "даров" не буду))) View attachment 798338
Даров.
1) Да, Iray. У меня стоит план -20 картинок в день. Что-то делать 2 часа немыслимо. Не сделал ни одного пропса сам - в этом нет смысла.
2) Никаких плагинов не использую.
3 ) Только модели которые в "открытом" доступе на сайте(тут есть такой раздел)

Reactions: googl3028

googl3028

Jan 2, 2018
Даров.
1) Да, Iray. У меня стоит план -20 картинок в день. Что-то делать 2 часа немыслимо. Не сделал ни одного пропса сам - в этом нет смысла.
2) Никаких плагинов не использую.
3 ) Только модели которые в "открытом" доступе на сайте(тут есть такой раздел)
спасибо за ответ :)

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Um, does the game have gay content? I mean actual gay content and not futa/ trans? Because at least one screen shows a guy sucking off another guy (the other one doesn't exactly make it clear if its a guy or futa/ trans character receiving the blowjob). I'm just saying that if the game has gay content, you should add the appropriate tag.

В игре, что, есть гей-контент? Именно гей-контент, а не фута\ транс? Потому, что на одном из скринов чувак делает минет мужику (на другом скрине с минетом не понятно, кому его делают). Я просто к тому, что если здесь есть гей-контент, то надо добавить тег.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Um, does the game have gay content? I mean actual gay content and not futa/ trans? Because at least one screen shows a guy sucking off another guy (the other one doesn't exactly make it clear if its a guy or futa/ trans character receiving the blowjob). I'm just saying that if the game has gay content, you should add the appropriate tag.

В игре, что, есть гей-контент? Именно гей-контент, а не фута\ транс? Потому, что на одном из скринов чувак делает минет мужику (на другом скрине с минетом не понятно, кому его делают). Я просто к тому, что если здесь есть гей-контент, то надо добавить тег.
I didn't see
Я не видел

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I didn't see
Я не видел
Yeah, I tried the game out, there's no gay content. The first screen shows a girl blowing the pc, and the second is the trans blowing the pc. False alarm then. :D

Да, я запустил игру, и гей-контента не нашёл. На первой картинке девушка делает минет ГГ, на второй - транс делает уме минет. Ложная тревога. :D

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
The Trap is not documented in the tags. I would've steered clear if I had known (unless it was clearly avoidable).

Which is really sad, because there are some great looking women in this game, especially the Mom, which ACTUALLY looks like a realistic MILF.

Sep 15, 2017
The Trap is not documented in the tags. I would've steered clear if I had known (unless it was clearly avoidable).

Which is really sad, because there are some great looking women in this game, especially the Mom, which ACTUALLY looks like a realistic MILF.
That's because she's a futa/trans character not a trap, which is clearly documented in the tags. You were warned in advance that there would be a girl with a dick, so you only have yourself to blame for seeing any content you don't like.

Our definitions of "no gay content" are clearly different.
And your definition is wrong, at least according to the tag system on this site. You should probably just personally avoid the futa/trans tag in the future if it upsets you so much. Better that than potentially starting a needless argument with people who happen to like things you don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
That's because she's a futa/trans character not a trap, which is clearly documented in the tags. You were warned in advance that there would be a girl with a dick, so you only have yourself to blame for seeing any content you don't like.

And your definition is wrong, at least according to the tag system on this site. You should probably just personally avoid the futa/trans tag in the future if it upsets you so much. Better that than potentially starting a needless argument with people who happen to like things you don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I had checked the current tags when I had posted to double check. Either the tag was added after my post or I had missed it. Not trying to start arguments. If it was there, I didn't see it.

I now see our discrepancies. I looked under the Genre spoiler under the main page. Nothing is shown there. I thought the tags were sync'd.

Screen cap from front page...

1599205137208.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
Very good game and funny story. When I can, I change mom into sister or big sister as fast as I can. Where I live, mothers are... how I can tell you...

someone explains why better than me

If Freud has come here, he would've thrown that Oedipus thing away in a bit.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes