SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
great game, just a little request, can we have the option to edit relationships with people like make it landlady.... I know some might think it beats the purpose of title but family is not just by blood and what not.
glad you are safe though

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
FamilyAffairWeek3-0.110-pc the love_patch.rpy file that comes with it is messed up. In the file it's define lovepatch = False instead of define lovepatch = True. I just grabbed the one from my other game folder and overwrote it.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
great game, just a little request, can we have the option to edit relationships with people like make it landlady.... I know some might think it beats the purpose of title but family is not just by blood and what not.
glad you are safe though
You can easily do it yourself! All you need for this is a knowledge of the Russian language, how the Renpy engine works and a little Python!
Nothing complicated!
FamilyAffairWeek3-0.110-pc the love_patch.rpy file that comes with it is messed up. In the file it's define lovepatch = False instead of define lovepatch = True. I just grabbed the one from my other game folder and overwrote it.
It's not a bug, it's a feature

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
You can easily do it yourself! All you need for this is a knowledge of the Russian language, how the Renpy engine works and a little Python!
Nothing complicated!

It's not a bug, it's a feature
No need to get passive aggressive we are all on the same team.
Here I did it for current version w3-0.110.1, english only, if someone else needs it. It's running on my system.
Note: I'm no professional there may be mistakes.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
No need to get passive aggressive we are all on the same team.
Here I did it for current version w3-0.110.1, english only, if someone else needs it. It's running on my system.
Note: I'm no professional there may be mistakes.
No aggression!
I love and respect you all!

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
A good boy deserves a candy.
I haven't played in a long time and i don't recognize this character. Is this what the main character looks like now? :sick: If so, then every time he looks worse and worse, i personally think that the very first version was the best.

Dialup69

May 14, 2021
Way back in (season/chapter/week?) 1 the MC had a dream and personally I am still waiting for the twins or I guess rather lookalikes, since they are not suppose to be related just collage roommates, to both fulfill that dream. Every time It looks like he is about to make time with them up pops the "landlady". It's like yes..Yes.. nooooo.... It got close when we had it where one of them was sitting on his lap waking him up while he was in bed and I though finally but then who should call out to ruin the fun by calling everyone to breakfast.
It's like a mean little running joke so close but never quite there. The closes we got was on the bus ride back from the hospital but even then it was like she need to pull those down about 3 more inches , or so, because changing the angle of the monitor isn't going to help us see what she was doing. And it was only fair after all the mc was fully exposed give the poor boy something to look at too. Although I did enjoy when before exiting the bus she helped to clean her friends face and then licked her fingers. But then it never progressed any more. I was actually starting to think there was a patch or something that I was missing that was locking it out, but that does not seem to be the case. So I guess we just have to wait and hope the girls get tired of waiting and both jump him.:)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes