Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Ellie#2 sex scene, Mom at the office jokes and getting beat up at the subway, did I miss anything?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Been a while since I have played and wanted to know if there is any sex scenes with the two sisters yet?
Got fed up after a while banging the mom every single update and sorry for not remembering her name but the trans girl as well, had no interests in the trans girlfriend's friend or the sisters slutty friends. Going by some of the preview pics in the thread I would have zero interests in a bbc or robots content.

Reactions: Cico8

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Been a while since I have played and wanted to know if there is any sex scenes with the two sisters yet?
Got fed up after a while banging the mom every single update and sorry for not remembering her name but the trans girl as well, had no interests in the trans girlfriend's friend or the sisters slutty friends. Going by some of the preview pics in the thread I would have zero interests in a bbc or robots content.
What can I say? The sisters haven't been unpacked yet, at most a little innocent French kiss

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Having a brain fart, I know Ellie 1 is MC's sister but who's the other one?
Ellie2 is a friend of Ellie1, they made themselves to be like sisters for fun.
A girl with a very difficult and touching fate, which I was too lazy to prescribe

Reactions: Grelk

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
The position Natasha uses with the lucky bully at the end reminds me a little bit of Yasmin Lee when she goes fully on the back of her male partner and whispers to his ears sweet nasty words, he can feel all her body and most importantly something big and hard that massage slowly and lovely his hole, very spiritual position and romantic to deepened to the connection and Love, such treatment should be reserved to our MC (only).

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
Also, I have a remark concerning the character of Natasha, the video messages are great, but they are over-sexualizing her, which is very well understood taking into account the stage of the relationship. I hope the transition of Natasha from a character whose value is pure sexual to an interesting character worthy of a romantic commitment will be flawless with the next updates, Natasha and her fans deserve that.

Reactions: PandaLoverGames

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.111
Mega
Updated my Android port for week 3 to v0.111

Reactions: Popocapt

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Does anyone know if the 'love patch' that was available for week 2 is compatible with all 3 weeks? I'm thinking of starting over again since its been a long time since I've played and am redownloading week 1 plus week 3.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes