PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Okay played for the first time today. For my taste way to much penises in this game, way to much mum fucking and not enough sister fuckin (not any at all really). On the upside there is a hot baseball bat wielding sister :)
" to much penises in this game"

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of those lines that for some reason I can't continue, but I'll think of something
Maybe the daughter gets obsessed with the mc, maybe stalk him, could be fun with your humor I'm sure, but I wouldn't go with the three way with the mom, I know most people fantasize with that but the reality is very different, for ten years on my birthday my girl, wife for 8 years now brings a girlfriend and we have sex, but the first time that happened I notice that not once they kiss or touch each other in a sexual way, both were on their knees fighting for me but no contact between them, morning came, the three of us shower together, had breakfast, say our goodbyes and I ask her, how come you didn't kiss or something? she just roll her eyes and said, if by some miracle I would agree to have sex with you and another guy, what would you say if I ask you, how come you didn't suck his cock? I didn't responded but my mind went nnnnnoooooOOOO!!! She just started laughing and said, there you go, so I know this is mind shattering but yes, not all girls like girls.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Maybe the daughter gets obsessed with the mc, maybe stalk him, could be fun with your humor I'm sure, but I wouldn't go with the three way with the mom, I know most people fantasize with that but the reality is very different, for ten years on my birthday my girl, wife for 8 years now brings a girlfriend and we have sex, but the first time that happened I notice that not once they kiss or touch each other in a sexual way, both were on their knees fighting for me but no contact between them, morning came, the three of us shower together, had breakfast, say our goodbyes and I ask her, how come you didn't kiss or something? she just roll her eyes and said, if by some miracle I would agree to have sex with you and another guy, what would you say if I ask you, how come you didn't suck his cock? I didn't responded but my mind went nnnnnoooooOOOO!!! She just started laughing and said, there you go, so I know this is mind shattering but yes, not all girls like girls.
Cool story.
But we're doing our own deep dark fantasy, where plumbers with 10-inch dicks and fisting is 300 bucks.
1652998736111.png

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
Played the first week. This game is weird. The author is really good to convey individual relationship and the sex scenes are always interesting and well-thought. At the same time, they blend in a weird way, like it looks like a very long dream...

I did't appreciate that the girls are ripped off from videogames, just my taste...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Played the first week. This game is weird. The author is really good to convey individual relationship and the sex scenes are always interesting and well-thought. At the same time, they blend in a weird way, like it looks like a very long dream...

I did't appreciate that the girls are ripped off from videogames, just my taste...
Yes, the author's sense of taste has sometimes been altered, but this is said to happen less frequently in the following installments.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Love this game to bits, can't say a bad word about it. The updates are hella fast too... What the hell? :LOL:
Keep it up 10/10!

Reactions: harrio1
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes