Feb 17, 2022
Played this game awhile ago and loved the trap friends content but im just wondering if any progress has been made with the sister or more straight content and from the recent screenshots shared has the scenes gone from more male on trap/trans/futa to more heavily centered the other way around?

Not hating just not my preference so if anybody can break down the recent content and direction the game is headed it would be most appreciated. (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm gonna forget this TOTALLY since I really don't want to download a new game for each episode.
I never understood why ONE game has to be THREE games.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Family Affair incl patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Week 1v 0.73
Mega

Week 2v 0.103
Mega

Week 3 v0.112
Mega
Updated my Week 3 Android port to 0.112

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
So now with this update Jill will NTR us no matter what we choose when she tells her story? If we choose to listen she goes and gets eaten by a guy not even caring for the MC again, same thing she did with the random girl in the gym in other update. But if we choose to not hear her story, she still says the same thing that she will go to the toilet. So even if it's off camera I'm pretty sure she let that guy eat her, since Jill doesn't care about the MC at all, because she is fucking around anyone and anything, be it guy or girl...Anyway NTR tag should be added, no matter the way you look at it, Jill a LI has already fucked a girl without the MC having a say in it after being in her route and now she has gone for a guy, the choice or wheter to continue with Jill or not, should have come with choices about what she does, or at the very least change it and put a message that it will lead to unavoidable NTR where Jill will fuck around girls and guys other than the MC, for those that will think that choosing to keep seeing her will lead to her not fucking around if you as a player don't want to.

SHe fucking that girl in the gym without input from the player was tasteless, but now she letting that guy eat her no matter what you choose is worse, yeah if you ignore her story is not shown, but since the dialogue is the same as when you listen to the story with her going to the toilet, then I'm pretty sure he ate her pussy, the moment he entered she forgot about the MC and started daydreaming about said random guy, but whatever, she again ignored the MC to fuck around and now shedid it with a dude, she has done it with a girl and now a dude, it's time to add the NTR tagg atleast, and warn players that will choose the choice of continuing with her path at the start of this chapter, that it will lead to unavoidable NTR/sharing/she fucking around.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
This game doesn't try too hard.
But that's ok, I guess. Goofy. Kinda funny.

A small GUI mod (compatible with v0.73/v0.80, updated for v0.63, originally for v0.33)*.
*Russian language is not supported (font has no cyrillic glyphs).
*This is not a walkthrough mod.
*I'd advise against using this for anything other than week 1.

Mega (SHA256: F1A2E6F88CDF421EB44504438DC874CBAF8C0E87A57F19672767875060C5372C)
View attachment 840356 View attachment 840358 View attachment 840359
update week 3 ?

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys first of all sorry for the problem you all faced and for late reply .
I hope you all forgive me.
This time i solved all the errors and i made the gallery mod of new version that is week 2 and it is working i had tested it 2-3 times . The last time you all face error because of one image was not defined that was my fault sorry.
So this time i am uploading all files in zip folder that you all just need to replace in original game folder as there are many scripts.Here is the link and i hope you all know that you have to cut files and folders in cheat zipand replace the in original game folder
Mega
Here is the new discord link of the server:

you can join freely . if you guys face any error just message me there.
thank you
update week 3 ?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
So now with this update Jill will NTR us no matter what we choose when she tells her story? If we choose to listen she goes and gets eaten by a guy not even caring for the MC again, same thing she did with the random girl in the gym in other update. But if we choose to not hear her story, she still says the same thing that she will go to the toilet. So even if it's off camera I'm pretty sure she let that guy eat her, since Jill doesn't care about the MC at all, because she is fucking around anyone and anything, be it guy or girl...Anyway NTR tag should be added, no matter the way you look at it, Jill a LI has already fucked a girl without the MC having a say in it after being in her route and now she has gone for a guy, the choice or wheter to continue with Jill or not, should have come with choices about what she does, or at the very least change it and put a message that it will lead to unavoidable NTR where Jill will fuck around girls and guys other than the MC, for those that will think that choosing to keep seeing her will lead to her not fucking around if you as a player don't want to.

SHe fucking that girl in the gym without input from the player was tasteless, but now she letting that guy eat her no matter what you choose is worse, yeah if you ignore her story is not shown, but since the dialogue is the same as when you listen to the story with her going to the toilet, then I'm pretty sure he ate her pussy, the moment he entered she forgot about the MC and started daydreaming about said random guy, but whatever, she again ignored the MC to fuck around and now shedid it with a dude, she has done it with a girl and now a dude, it's time to add the NTR tagg atleast, and warn players that will choose the choice of continuing with her path at the start of this chapter, that it will lead to unavoidable NTR/sharing/she fucking around.
What a huge amount of text about nothing.
You want me to add an NTR tag? Okay, I will.
Jill's attitude towards sex didn't come with the last update, it's a long story.
You have every opportunity to avoid content you don't like! Break up the relationship with Jill in the parking lot and just walk past the memories in the restaurant or else, oh my God, someone has the nerve to fuck around in your absence

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes