JakeKayden

Oct 28, 2021
how to bang claire? but in the pictures we should have an intercourse with her now could it be that she have a dick or something??

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Jill's attitude towards sex didn't come with the last update, it's a long story.
You have every opportunity to avoid content you don't like! Break up the relationship with Jill in the parking lot and just walk past the memories in the restaurant or else, oh my God, someone has the nerve to fuck around in your absence
That is discutible, if you are continuing the relationship with Jill, you CAN'T avoid her fuckign the girl in the gym, you can skip it but she still does it, avoid means it doesn't happen at all, skip it happens but you don't see it, so if I continue with the Jill relationship I CAN'T avoid content I don't like, lesbian sex for example, because it still happens.

About your last lane, why would I want to see Love Interest of the game, and girls that the MC has a relationship with, fucking around ramdom NPCs? I want them to fuck the MC not some randoms.

After the not being able to avoid Jill going after the chick in the gym, I wonder if picking not to hear her story means she doesn't fuck the random dude that ate her pussy if you listen to her story, because since she still goes to the bathroom but you don't follow her,and Jill being Jill, I'm sure she got with the dude no matter your choice.

Besides you have said it yourself, you can choose to continue the relationship with Jill, but so far she forgets about the MC because she is busy fucking around, her two lastscenes are, she eating a random girl in the gym and now this guy. It would have been great that if you don't hear the story, the MC is the one following Jill to the wc alone and he ate her/fucks her or whatever, but in this update the only way to even interact with Jill is if you see her being eaten by that random, otherwise 0 content. You don't want to see her eating the girl in the gym and decide not to join her? again 0 content with Jill, if I knew beforehand that the content with Jill would be her slutting around and you getting sloppy seconds, I would have rejected her, because right now being in her relationship is turning out to be either you enjoy sharing/ntr/mmf/lesbian or you get almost nothing with Jill.

A bit of commitment from her part would be nice, since we as players have decided to have her path open, but if her content is her fucking around and the MC getting there later or just watching like a cuck, why bother to offer us her path? If you offer her path give us choices,and make them obvious they are different, for example, not listening to her story leads to the MC following her to the bathroom, that way you don't punish players that are against sharing/ntr with less content, or at the very least let the MC see the random dude who eats her pussy leaving the caffe before he leaves, that way there will be no doubts that she fucked around if you don't listen to her story.

Because the way it is now, I thinkshe being eaten by that dude happens no matter waht, you just don't see it and that would be skipable not avoidable, unless you make it more clear or say that if you don't listen to her story she doesn't do anything with the dude, after seeing Jill's character I must keep thinking that she went after random dude, ignoring the MC again.

Also I said you need to add the NTR tag, because the MC is in a "relationship" with Jill, since you can break it up it means if you don't the relationship is still going, and she as a love interestes has already fucked a girl behinds the MC's back and now she went to the WC with a random dude again without the MC wanting any of it and with her ignoring the MC to fuck around again, so a LI fucking around with others that are not the MC, when she is in a relationship with the MC is NTR, just look at the tags rules.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi guys. Does the Eve & Sid content end if we do not take care of their needs? In my playthrough there was a fight & Eve walked off

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What a huge amount of text about nothing.
You want me to add an NTR tag? Okay, I will.
Jill's attitude towards sex didn't come with the last update, it's a long story.
You have every opportunity to avoid content you don't like! Break up the relationship with Jill in the parking lot and just walk past the memories in the restaurant or else, oh my God, someone has the nerve to fuck around in your absence
I'm sorry Panda.....
You know fine well the definition of ntr on this site and belittling someone for mentioning such content within your game is just rude, Even your tags for the best part of this game has said no ntr (honestly) This content with Jill is the definition of NTR by this sites rules now even her fucking some other girl in the gym is defined as ntr by some players.
You always joked about NTR from the get go and now you are adding it don't be surprised people are going to complain.
People become attached to certain characters like Jill and then you come out with story content with an avoidable story plot where she fucks other guys is bound to rub some players of your game up the wrong way. Especially the players that have been following your game from the start.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm sorry Panda.....
You know fine well the definition of ntr on this site and belittling someone for mentioning such content within your game is just rude, Even your tags for the best part of this game has said no ntr (honestly) This content with Jill is the definition of NTR by this sites rules now even her fucking some other girl in the gym is defined as ntr by some players.
You always joked about NTR from the get go and now you are adding it don't be surprised people are going to complain.
People become attached to certain characters like Jill and then you come out with story content with an avoidable story plot where she fucks other guys is bound to rub some players of your game up the wrong way. Especially the players that have been following your game from the start.
Is there any intent to cause jealously in that scene? No, therefore it isn't ntr by the definition used on F95 (if you have a problem with the definition take it up with the staff who will ignoreyou)

The characters in the game are in open relationships and free to hook up with people other than the MC. He doesn't care, neither should you.
anyone know if you can bang both ellie?
Not yet

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is there any intent to cause jealously in that scene? No, therefore it isn't ntr by the definition used on F95 (if you have a problem with the definition take it up with the staff who will ignoreyou)

The characters in the game are in open relationships and free to hook up with people other than the MC. He doesn't care, neither should you.

Not yet
So sharing, polyamorous tags should then be added don't you think? And as for the tag definition it states to cause jealousy when a LI is involved with someone other than the mc, which to me means me the reader and this does exactly that. That's why I believe this should be tagged appropriately now. But that's my opinion and obviously a few others as well.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So sharing, polyamorous tags should then be added don't you think? And as for the tag definition it states to cause jealousy when a LI is involved with someone other than the mc, which to me means me the reader and this does exactly that. That's why I believe this should be tagged appropriately now. But that's my opinion and obviously a few others as well.
Yes but that's not a subject for this thread is it?

It is tagged appropriately, the scene is not designed to cause jealousy, Max views it, enjoys it , takes a card of the guy and probably plans to have that MMF threesome hinted at in the choices. You are not Max

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice, especially female body models. Still animations could be more smooth and moans would be welcome :)

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Are there directions somewhere in this thread for how to actually play Ep. 2 on Mac? The download file is just an apk file that doesn't open.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Are there directions somewhere in this thread for how to actually play Ep. 2 on Mac? The download file is just an apk file that doesn't open.
If it's an apk file then you have the android version, that's why it won't open

Sep 16, 2021
wah wah wah complain complain, i regret even joining these forums sometimes

good job panda, love the game. great stuff as usual, only thing i could ask for is a 1GB update every single day, but that's just asking for too much ;)
love the dickgirls in this game, honestly i would be totally fine if both ellie and jill were as well..

• Angry
Reactions: mide

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
So now with this update Jill will NTR us no matter what we choose when she tells her story? If we choose to listen she goes and gets eaten by a guy not even caring for the MC again, same thing she did with the random girl in the gym in other update. But if we choose to not hear her story, she still says the same thing that she will go to the toilet. So even if it's off camera I'm pretty sure she let that guy eat her, since Jill doesn't care about the MC at all, because she is fucking around anyone and anything, be it guy or girl...Anyway NTR tag should be added, no matter the way you look at it, Jill a LI has already fucked a girl without the MC having a say in it after being in her route and now she has gone for a guy, the choice or wheter to continue with Jill or not, should have come with choices about what she does, or at the very least change it and put a message that it will lead to unavoidable NTR where Jill will fuck around girls and guys other than the MC, for those that will think that choosing to keep seeing her will lead to her not fucking around if you as a player don't want to.

SHe fucking that girl in the gym without input from the player was tasteless, but now she letting that guy eat her no matter what you choose is worse, yeah if you ignore her story is not shown, but since the dialogue is the same as when you listen to the story with her going to the toilet, then I'm pretty sure he ate her pussy, the moment he entered she forgot about the MC and started daydreaming about said random guy, but whatever, she again ignored the MC to fuck around and now shedid it with a dude, she has done it with a girl and now a dude, it's time to add the NTR tagg atleast, and warn players that will choose the choice of continuing with her path at the start of this chapter, that it will lead to unavoidable NTR/sharing/she fucking around.
Jill as an LI!? That sounds like a recipe for a disaster. She’s a side chick you have fun with, at best. And no way that you didn’t from the first scene with her think: “ yeah, nah, not girlfriend material exactly”.
On the other hand, MC is a total manwhore jumping everything that moves (at least the way I play him) so maybe they’d be a good match up. Anyway, I’m not a fan of NTR but with this MC it’s not like he’s expecting total fidelity and will have his heart broken by slutty Jill behaving as you’d expect her to.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes