charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
I do agree that the author should add ntr as a tag and maybe even in game when you decide to stay with Jill or close the path put a warning what the path entails not to change the path or anything, but simply cause after being on here long enough I have done realize dust how much people ridiculously hate anything even in the ballpark of ntr. This isn't ntr, not by a Longshot, but it does slightly have its foot in the ballpark which does make it ntr for alot of people. Do I agree, no, but this is the internet either you have to know and be able to work around those people or accept that you will get hate for that aspect and just ignore/deal with it.

WILL PA

Jul 12, 2019
The meeting with Natasha.....Finally!!
I have a question though, the cold version of Natasha isn't specific to the path of submissiveness I choose, doesn't it? If it's the case, I hope Eve will be helpful in our task to change her!

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
What scene is NTR ... I haven't played this game in a long time.
I didn't know there was an NTR scene .. please tell me

Reactions: Ooh

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So now with this update Jill will NTR us no matter what we choose when she tells her story? If we choose to listen she goes and gets eaten by a guy not even caring for the MC again, same thing she did with the random girl in the gym in other update. But if we choose to not hear her story, she still says the same thing that she will go to the toilet. So even if it's off camera I'm pretty sure she let that guy eat her, since Jill doesn't care about the MC at all, because she is fucking around anyone and anything, be it guy or girl...Anyway NTR tag should be added, no matter the way you look at it, Jill a LI has already fucked a girl without the MC having a say in it after being in her route and now she has gone for a guy, the choice or wheter to continue with Jill or not, should have come with choices about what she does, or at the very least change it and put a message that it will lead to unavoidable NTR where Jill will fuck around girls and guys other than the MC, for those that will think that choosing to keep seeing her will lead to her not fucking around if you as a player don't want to.

SHe fucking that girl in the gym without input from the player was tasteless, but now she letting that guy eat her no matter what you choose is worse, yeah if you ignore her story is not shown, but since the dialogue is the same as when you listen to the story with her going to the toilet, then I'm pretty sure he ate her pussy, the moment he entered she forgot about the MC and started daydreaming about said random guy, but whatever, she again ignored the MC to fuck around and now shedid it with a dude, she has done it with a girl and now a dude, it's time to add the NTR tagg atleast, and warn players that will choose the choice of continuing with her path at the start of this chapter, that it will lead to unavoidable NTR/sharing/she fucking around.
So what?, Jill was so happy sitting on the ground in the restroom all sweaty with a huge smile on her face totally exhausted, i was so happy for her and the guy did an extraordinary job !! Nice guy he gave me his "business" card, you never know, maybe he could teach me how to send Jill into the sky high up over the clouds!!
Jill can fuck whoever she wants just like the MC! I love her

Grelk

lol
Donor
Sep 11, 2018
That is discutible, if you are continuing the relationship with Jill, you CAN'T avoid her fuckign the girl in the gym, you can skip it but she still does it, avoid means it doesn't happen at all, skip it happens but you don't see it, so if I continue with the Jill relationship I CAN'T avoid content I don't like, lesbian sex for example, because it still happens.

About your last lane, why would I want to see Love Interest of the game, and girls that the MC has a relationship with, fucking around ramdom NPCs? I want them to fuck the MC not some randoms.

After the not being able to avoid Jill going after the chick in the gym, I wonder if picking not to hear her story means she doesn't fuck the random dude that ate her pussy if you listen to her story, because since she still goes to the bathroom but you don't follow her,and Jill being Jill, I'm sure she got with the dude no matter your choice.

Besides you have said it yourself, you can choose to continue the relationship with Jill, but so far she forgets about the MC because she is busy fucking around, her two lastscenes are, she eating a random girl in the gym and now this guy. It would have been great that if you don't hear the story, the MC is the one following Jill to the wc alone and he ate her/fucks her or whatever, but in this update the only way to even interact with Jill is if you see her being eaten by that random, otherwise 0 content. You don't want to see her eating the girl in the gym and decide not to join her? again 0 content with Jill, if I knew beforehand that the content with Jill would be her slutting around and you getting sloppy seconds, I would have rejected her, because right now being in her relationship is turning out to be either you enjoy sharing/ntr/mmf/lesbian or you get almost nothing with Jill.

A bit of commitment from her part would be nice, since we as players have decided to have her path open, but if her content is her fucking around and the MC getting there later or just watching like a cuck, why bother to offer us her path? If you offer her path give us choices,and make them obvious they are different, for example, not listening to her story leads to the MC following her to the bathroom, that way you don't punish players that are against sharing/ntr with less content, or at the very least let the MC see the random dude who eats her pussy leaving the caffe before he leaves, that way there will be no doubts that she fucked around if you don't listen to her story.

Because the way it is now, I thinkshe being eaten by that dude happens no matter waht, you just don't see it and that would be skipable not avoidable, unless you make it more clear or say that if you don't listen to her story she doesn't do anything with the dude, after seeing Jill's character I must keep thinking that she went after random dude, ignoring the MC again.

Also I said you need to add the NTR tag, because the MC is in a "relationship" with Jill, since you can break it up it means if you don't the relationship is still going, and she as a love interestes has already fucked a girl behinds the MC's back and now she went to the WC with a random dude again without the MC wanting any of it and with her ignoring the MC to fuck around again, so a LI fucking around with others that are not the MC, when she is in a relationship with the MC is NTR, just look at the tags rules.
??? bro? you actually fall in love with jill?

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Haven't played this in awhile. Kinda glad I haven't I guess. From what I have read there is some cuckery afoot... Well 2 little pussy licking scenes says the cu....I mean dev. Oh well another to the ignore list I guess.
It's very funny to read that.
"Oh, they say there's content here that I don't like! Yes, it's less than one percent of all content and it's avoidable, but that's my principles! I'm so principled!

Sep 16, 2021
It's very funny to read that.
"Oh, they say there's content here that I don't like! Yes, it's less than one percent of all content and it's avoidable, but that's my principles! I'm so principled!
i find it so crazy how ridiculous some people are... i'm not a fan of sharing myself, but i'm not gonna boycott or completely disregard something simply because there is a small and brief scene that i do not like... thats what a skip button is for

it's like refusing to go into a swimming pool because there is a small rock in there and it isn't 10000% perfect.. you can easily take it out, or ignore it...

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
My thoughts exactly. Theyll eventually hav to create a new tag that explains better. Sharing...LI has lesbian sex...MC bangs an NPCs girl. The latter would be my favorite and I would have to waste my time with the games that turn to be a cuckfest. That is unless than MC is a wimp or a doche and I want to see him get cucked.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes