PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I just re-download the game on g drive and I still get a thats all the content scene. (Game over if none futa)

I'm on andriod. Was it not also updated?
Hi. Let me tell you a secret, there will be an update soon, there is a new system to enable trans content and something else.
And will be on android

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Hi. Let me tell you a secret, there will be an update soon, there is a new system to enable trans content and something else.
And will be on android
Alright np,

I think the game seems interesting so I want to try it but trans just isn't my thing. I'm glad it's available for those who do enjoy it. Just not my kink.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I was about to try it but then I read in one of the reviews it has dream sequences and not real scenes (I'd rather get a real handjob scene even though I hate handjobs even in real life than seeing a full sex scene inside a dream, it's a waste of time and doesn't interest me at all) So the question is, was that review truthful or not?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I was about to try it but then I read in one of the reviews it has dream sequences and not real scenes (I'd rather get a real handjob scene even though I hate handjobs even in real life than seeing a full sex scene inside a dream, it's a waste of time and doesn't interest me at all) So the question is, was that review truthful or not?
Hi!
The game has three scenes in a dream, it's only part of the content.
You don't touch it, you don't know what you're missing.

Reactions: Drafox

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The dream sequences (besides the classroom daydream) are all there to show the MC's growing attraction to his family members. In that regard, I think they work perfectly fine with the story since they don't drag on. MC will be having real relations with them soon, it seems, and has sex with others already, so it's not as if it's only dream sequences.

Reactions: Drafox

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
i cant download the incest patch, is it a prob on my end? i click download, it says scanning for viruse on bottom left and then waiting docs.google.com and nothing happens, isnt there a mega or other link?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Family Affair [v0.45] PandaLover

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.80 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 180 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 163 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Will choices and paths be implemented into this game. I saw not 1 choice in this game.
I may have to wait for 10 updates to enjoy the game, that was too short.
Also Elie looks manly. The actual Elie from the game looks a lot better. At least give her bigger curves.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes